Make an Offer

Make an Offer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited June 16, 2020

I am using this app to help my customers submit their offer and also aquire new leads.
It's awesome!!!
I definitely wanna use it for a while to see if it will increase my sales

APM-USA
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 8, 2020

What would an online yard sale be without some offers and haggling?!?! The app has been very helpful for our site. It works as expected and even sends a follow up email to accepted offers that haven’t completed the purchase.

JoesYardSale
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 5, 2020

Excellent app -very useful. High conversion rate. Easy to use. Increased my sale by 20% -5 stars all the way!

ZeeDiamonds
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 5, 2020

So far this has been the best make offer/best offer app we have used on shopify! Works well easy to install.

The Gear Attic
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 4, 2020

This is the best app I have ever purchased. I have had revenue increase 5000% today (No I’m not lying or exaggerating!)
One edit which would be nice is if you could see what you have countered people, when I’m looking back through my offers I can’t see what I was offering them!

Kylierosesale
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 31, 2020

Nice app...automates the process of providing offers to buyers that would otherwise had to be done manually.

AURAVE
India
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited May 15, 2020

I'm revising my previous feedback, as my initial feedback was driven by my own misunderstanding of the app. Uzair from the company reached out to me through email, and we set up a phone call for today, which we just ended. He explained some things things that I misunderstood, and I shared some of my own ideas as well. I appreciate him reaching out to one of his customers to clarify any issues.

So the app works pretty great overall. It has the options to automatically accept or decline offers at a certain percentage, or automatically counter offers. It also has the option to manually counter. Customers can only make one offer on an item within a 24 hour period. My main grievance would be that there's no option to customize the time as to when the "offer" option pops up on the product page, which is about 5 or so seconds. This is way too fast, and doesn't give the customer the chance to browse through the photos, or read the product description before deciding whether or not they'd have paid full price or considered sending an offer. Overall, I'd give it 4 or 4.5 stars. If/when they add the option to customize the offer pop-up time, I'd probably give it 5 stars.

In Another Store
Time spent using app: 1 day
May 3, 2020

I love the app. Without a doubt it has increased sales. Because I own a brick and mortar resale clothing store, making an offer is a perfect way to be more interactive with my online shoppers. Customizing the responses was important for me and seems to work perfectly with the automated messages. The only reason why I did not give it all stars is because the text alert does not work at all. I’m constantly logging on to the app and refreshing it to see if there are new offers throughout the day. I really do wish the text portion worked. Otherwise, lots of offers received, lots of counters and lots of accepted!

Wicked Thrift & PopRock Vintage
Time spent using app: 8 months
Buraleo Limited replied May 6, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! love the feedback. We are so sorry about the text issue - we are deep diving that issue right now and will have a solve for you soon. Thanks for your patience and thank you so much for bringing it to our attention.

May 3, 2020

I have amazing experience with this app. Thousands and thousands of dollars have been brought in from this app. Only problem I'm having is it won't let me archive in last week so it's overwhelming my lists of offers.

LKP Merchandise
Time spent using app: 11 months
Buraleo Limited replied May 6, 2020

Thanks for the kind words! nothing motivates us more to keep going then to see our customers are thriving and our app is part of that journey :)

I sent you an email around the archiving option issue and our support team will look into this issue for you and get back to you on it ASAP.

Thanks!!

Edited April 16, 2020

App is working very good for us, just note that sometimes it won't send SMS to you for few days but it will work again as usual .. the 2% fees is little high specially when an item is not a low price item but overall it is a very good app.

Rental HQ
Time spent using app: 4 months
Buraleo Limited replied May 6, 2020

Thankyou so much for your feedback - we are deep diving the SMS issue as we speak and will make sure its working reliably. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention, i love it!