Make an Offer

Make an Offer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
April 8, 2020

Great app, Highly recommended as it gives you an oppunity to still make a sale and offer a discount

Budget Pool Care
Time spent using app: 12 months
Buraleo Limited replied April 9, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! love the feedback!

April 3, 2020

I just started using this app . Great for retaining a client who may have moved on. Would like a call to discuss some items. Overall a great tool thanks for the app .

Cait's
Time spent using app: 14 days
Buraleo Limited replied April 9, 2020

Hi!! Thanks for the kind words! We would love to speak with you. I will contact you and set something up - looking forward to it!

April 2, 2020

LOVE THIS APP! I highly recommend it!
I was looking for a long time and couldn't find
So please with it
My only problem, and if it is :-) Our website is in multiple languages and it seems they don't offer it
Maybe I am wrong but again well done to the team behind it!

Fragrance Centre
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Buraleo Limited replied April 9, 2020

Thanks for the kind words!! seeing our stores benefit from our app makes all the hard work worthwhile!. Thats a great suggestion - we are in the middle of launching something exciting but I will definitely put this on our list of focus to look at. Really appreciate the feedback!

March 31, 2020

Very good feature!! My clients use it a lot and never gave us any problem. It is a really good way to have more sales

Maudde Prelovedluxury
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Buraleo Limited replied March 31, 2020

Thanks for the kind word, I love it. So glad to hear that our app is making a difference!

March 31, 2020

Great app for our needs (pay what you want module for some products). The apps offers great personalization alternatives and worked perfectly on our website.

Insecta Shoes
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Buraleo Limited replied March 31, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! appreciate the kind words!

March 28, 2020

Although we still do not have strong adoption ... but is due that we still do not have BIG TRAFIC ... I see a lot of value into this app.

What some customers comment is that they would like to make an offer to several products at once ...

I understand that this includes a lot of complexity but maybe you could considerer an option of customer make a offer to the whole CART ... and this would be a discretionary offer that merchant need to decide without RULES ...

Of course this can be a DRIVE TO CRAZY in a VERY HIGH TRAFFIC store but to beginning merchants would be a great way to motivate customer.

Well done for now. Congratulations

Beautylet Cosmeticos Naturais
Brazil
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Buraleo Limited replied March 31, 2020

This is awesome feedback. We are going to look at this and see how we can solve this. Really appreciate your kind words.

March 28, 2020

A Must Have App! Easy to setup and Easier to use! We love the features our business would not be the same without it! Thank you!

End To End Gallery
Time spent using app: 9 months
Buraleo Limited replied March 31, 2020

Thankyou! We also think its a must have app! so good to hear that our app is driving a positive change.

March 24, 2020

Great apps and nice platform, enhance customers interaction.
It will be perfect if you could make this apps in IOS & Android

Recommended !!!

updatemedicine
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Buraleo Limited replied March 24, 2020

Love it! Thanks for the kind words and super excited that our app is helping you enhance customers interaction - its exactly where we believe our app's value prop is! great suggestion on the app (will add it to the list) - we are actually working on something quite interesting right now...will share more details soon :)

March 23, 2020

We have been using this app to help our customers get the best deals on our products, I highly recommend this app if you are selling on other marketplaces to encourage use of your own website.

Interior Auctions
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Buraleo Limited replied March 23, 2020

Thankyou so much for the kind words! seeing our app helps our store owners makes all the hard work worth while!

Edited May 18, 2021

Great App, allowing shoppers to submit their offers has increased our sales by 35%! The App allows us to manage all offers whilst out of the office which is great. Their support team is phenomenal. Highly recommended.

2ndhnd.com - Quality Office Furniture
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Buraleo Limited replied March 23, 2020

Wohoooo! super excited for you guys and thankyou so much for your kind words! it means a lot.