Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

JCMaster Beauty

So far so okay. We cannot answer some offers. Connection to the website is "not safe". Could be a nice app with improvements

Argyle Earth

I love this app!! Incredibly easy to set up and the support is fast. My customers love to negotiate and this makes it beautiful and easy on my product pages. Thank you guys!!

Vitasell.net

I like this app its working perfectly Will boost sales!
we have been using this app for over a year now and love it.
This little app will boost your sales!

bare-art

I had quite a few customers trying to "game the system" when using this app by entering multiple prices and bogus emails. Also, my conversion rate decreased because of this app since customers have to enter an email and their billing address in order to enter a price.

Virtual2Buy

This is one of the main feature for my website. This helped me to improve lot of traffics. Also this is something unique idea

Topchoice Electronics

Highly recommend this app. Pro. you will get a customer who is ready to buy but looking for a deal. Con. You will never go to sell customer at MSRP price.

Just Riding

I really like the new version of this app I am already starting to see conversions after a couple of days...

DecoParis.com

Completely MISLEADING and dishonest. It's FREE to install then they charge 2%!!!!!! Ridiculous APP. They charge more then a BANK!!!! Be honest with your clients...

junk-kitty

This app is really hard to configure and use. Also, it emailed me like 5 times when I installed it. I also didn't like that they had no customer support.

Bijoux Medusa

Great APPS! Help me a lot to make a sales. This actually really good apps to boost conversion of customers