Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

JDM Engine Zone

Surprisingly the best app we ever found. Lots of leads and sales can be acquired through Make An Offer. Still going strong 2 years later!!

Big Box Outlet Store

Will boost sales!
we have been using this app for over a year now and love it.
This little app will boost your sales!

Inferno Sports and Athletics

Great product wish there was better notification but otherwise love the opportunity it gives us to offer our customers

QualityDiam

Overall I am happy with this app. However I would be even more happy to read the SKU when I am receiving the offer on an item.

US1Vacuums

This is an amazing app! My conversion rate went through the roof thanks to this app. The support team is outstanding as well. I highly recommend this app!

Earring.com

nice app! i wish it was better pop up look, but i am a customer. looking forward for advance features. thanks and i hope all of you write review because this pops up every second wowowoowowoowowo

La Flame Merch Shop

this app helped me a lot, i like the design and it's easy to use, my sales are definitely going up!!!

Annzstiques

This Works Great it is almost like bidding on eBay, it works great
adds another dimension to my site Awesome!!!

Canton Supply LLC

Brilliant idea for an app! Would love to see this app packed with customization and features for one reasonable price per month. $20 seems steep for what it is, but reasonable for what it does. Any higher a price and it may not be worth it just on principle. That said it is a must have app if you can be a little flexible on price and want an increase in customer communication! So far it has paid for itself and more.

Timely & Timeless

We sell a high end items and usually can give a bit of a discount. This app made it easy and helped us make a lot of sales we would have not otherwise made. Love the new design!