Make an Offer

Make an Offer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
Edited May 18, 2021

Great App, allowing shoppers to submit their offers has increased our sales by 35%! The App allows us to manage all offers whilst out of the office which is great. Their support team is phenomenal. Highly recommended.

2ndhnd.com - Quality Office Furniture
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Buraleo Limited replied March 23, 2020

Wohoooo! super excited for you guys and thankyou so much for your kind words! it means a lot.

January 12, 2020

We installed this app a few months ago. The installation was straightforward. Make an Offer works as advertised. Nice app!

Milvertons
Time spent using app: 3 months
Buraleo Limited replied March 23, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! onboarding is a huge focus for us so I am super glad that you had a good experience. Thanks for the kind words!

Edited December 1, 2019

Great app! We are trying to get our buyers off eBay who are use to making offers so this app has been great for us. The only downside is that it does not integrate with multi-currency therefore offers can only be made in the default currency set in your store. It would be nice to see this feature become available in the future.

Luxuria & Co.
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 28, 2019

I was looking for an app that would give all the features make an offer provides, similar to what ebay does with their best offer option. This application met my expectation and truly increases sales - in a first week of install I had more dales than ever before and my customers love the fact that they can now directly make an offer on the website

If you want to see it working visit my site to see live. Only I wish they didn’t charge 2% fee and have a 10$ max charge or flat 1% especially on high ticketed items.

I highly recommend this application

www.baysuperstore.com

BAYSUPERSTORE
Time spent using app: 6 days
October 23, 2019

I usually do not write reviews but this App is worth my time! We hopped on the Make an Offer bandwagon beginning of 2019 and it really increased our sales. We stopped running sales instead take full advantage of MAO. From what we can see our visitors / clients love it too. We can only recommend. If you are an MAO app user and run into technical problems, contact their support staff and work with them instead of leaving unnecessary whiny negative ratings this app does not deserve. They are very responsive and ready to help. Looking forward to see how this app will help us through the holiday season. Keep up the great work!

Score Authentics
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
September 25, 2019

Good app. I used it for over 6 months now and it works very well, helpful for business. It was really easy to set up.

DSF Antique Jewelry
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 1, 2019

Love this app~! It allows me to compete with my eBay store ;-) I love that they send an email so you know you have an offer, otherwise, I might not know I had an offer. I'm convinced this app is bringing me orders I would not otherwise have. Thank you!

ModelSupplies
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 27, 2019

Great!! Quick response from the staff. App seems working properly. Not tested yet. Idea is good..will see if will improve sales

Iofashionista
Philippines
Time spent using app: 1 day
August 21, 2019

Many visitors submit offers through this app which allows us to interact with them and thereby increase conversions. The app is also a great forecasting tool for determining product mix and pricing. One suggestion would be allowing a means increase or decrease the size of the "make an offer" button on product pages.

Blade Belly
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
Buraleo Limited replied August 21, 2019

Thankyou for your review :) and thanks for an excellent suggestion!

August 8, 2019

No good if it doesnt work! i tried the app on store front to see how it worked and error after error. not good

Simplee Gifts
Time spent using app: 15 minutes
Buraleo Limited replied August 21, 2019

Hello! We are so sorry to see you had issues with our app. We have sent you a couple of emails that you may have not gotten around to checking yet. Quality of our app is our top priority and we take these errors very seriously and would love to work with you to resolve the issue and improve our app :)

Once again truly appreciate your feedback and hope to resolve the issue with you!