Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

Clositherapi

Honestly,

we cannot say enough about how much we enjoy this app!
It truly is perfect for our vintage + modern shop {closiTherapi | vinTage} and we love offering it to our customers as a way for them to set their own, fair pricing.
Thanks for providing such a great app in the Shopify community. :)

www.clositherapi.com

Fortrove3

These guys are the best! They made a fantastic app and give immediate technical support! The app is a hit and works smoothly!

Direct Sports Inc

Really like this app! It's essential for the products we sell. Have used other apps/extensions in the past and this one is the best by far. Easy to use and works seamlessly. The support staff is very quick to communicate and accommodating. Highly recommend. A+++

Updated 6/18/18 - Reached out to Ivan for a request and he took care of it correctly and quickly. 100% pleased with this app!

Campton Clothing Apparel

Love it for the most part. Wish customers could add other things to their cart, as the app only lets them apply for one type of offer each time, making them have to pay separate shipping each time if they want to accept each offer

Diy Comfort Depot

www.DIYComfortDepot.com I have been very pleased with this app. The support was great to modify the app to fit our custom theme. The best part is that it produces an email list of very good leads.

Our sites average sale is above $4,000.00 which makes a conversion difficult. This app opens the door for communication to my potential customers. We have done over $40,000.00 of revenue with this app on our site.

Let me let you know that in an app I am most worried about function over the analytics side. If you want an app that paints a rosy pic of your results you may not find it here. The proof to me is in my bank account so I could care less about the analytics.

I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who wants a functional and customization solution to capturing the attention of customers. This app was a large part of success in selling a high priced ticket item online! WTG guys!

Health And Beauty 365

Great app, easy to setup, responsive support, would very recommend, A++

Forever Red Soles

I have been waiting for an offer app and this one is perfect! I have increased sales so much because of this! Works great! 5 stars.

I Fidget Tunes

If all the kinks get worked out this app IS AWESOME! The developers are very quick to respond to any issues. Honestly, this app IS IT.

Uk Bump Keys Ltd

This is an amazing app if you're selling in a competitive industry, or if you want an opportunity for your customers to engage with your shop. We've had a lot of sales that wouldn't have been possible without it.

The customer support is responsive, and they're putting in more functionality. I can't wait. A+++

Solos Retail

Customer service is great, it's ran by reasonable guys who follow their ethos, and it gives me an edge over my competitors !!