Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

AeroAntique

This app does everything that I need it to do, and does it well. It was really easy to set up, and integration on my site was trouble-free. Customers who have used it have done so without problem.
The one improvement that I'd like to see is to include a 'make offer' button on products displayed on a collections page.

Da Klinic Online | Skate Specialists

So far so good. Within a day we have received offers which have converted to sales. Its great that the app is free and only charged a percent if sales are converted.

LacedUp

Awesome App? Works really well and easily integrates to increase customer interaction on our site, highly recommended

Legacyhomeestate

This app basically takes bids for you. Love the interface and how easy it is to integrate into Shopify!!!

Mini Moto Toys

Very cool app ! Thank you.Now we not going to lose customers. It is very easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argyle Earth

I love this app!! Incredibly easy to set up and the support is fast. My customers love to negotiate and this makes it beautiful and easy on my product pages. Thank you guys!!

Vitasell.net

I like this app its working perfectly Will boost sales!
we have been using this app for over a year now and love it.
This little app will boost your sales!

Virtual2Buy

This is one of the main feature for my website. This helped me to improve lot of traffics. Also this is something unique idea

Topchoice Electronics

Highly recommend this app. Pro. you will get a customer who is ready to buy but looking for a deal. Con. You will never go to sell customer at MSRP price.

Just Riding

I really like the new version of this app I am already starting to see conversions after a couple of days...