Make an Offer

Make an Offer

by makeanoffer

Never lose a customer because of price.

In Another Store

I'm revising my previous feedback, as my initial feedback was driven by my own misunderstanding of the app. Uzair from the company reached out to me through email, and we set up a phone call for today, which we just ended. He explained some things things that I misunderstood, and I shared some of my own ideas as well. I appreciate him reaching out to one of his customers to clarify any issues.

So the app works pretty great overall. It has the options to automatically accept or decline offers at a certain percentage, or automatically counter offers. It also has the option to manually counter. Customers can only make one offer on an item within a 24 hour period. My main grievance would be that there's no option to customize the time as to when the "offer" option pops up on the product page, which is about 5 or so seconds. This is way too fast, and doesn't give the customer the chance to browse through the photos, or read the product description before deciding whether or not they'd have paid full price or considered sending an offer. Overall, I'd give it 4 or 4.5 stars. If/when they add the option to customize the offer pop-up time, I'd probably give it 5 stars.

Wicked Thrift & PopRock Vintage

I love the app. Without a doubt it has increased sales. Because I own a brick and mortar resale clothing store, making an offer is a perfect way to be more interactive with my online shoppers. Customizing the responses was important for me and seems to work perfectly with the automated messages. The only reason why I did not give it all stars is because the text alert does not work at all. I’m constantly logging on to the app and refreshing it to see if there are new offers throughout the day. I really do wish the text portion worked. Otherwise, lots of offers received, lots of counters and lots of accepted!

May 6, 2020

Thankyou thankyou! love the feedback. We are so sorry about the text issue - we are deep diving that issue right now and will have a solve for you soon. Thanks for your patience and thank you so much for bringing it to our attention.

Rental HQ

App is working very good for us, just note that sometimes it won't send SMS to you for few days but it will work again as usual .. the 2% fees is little high specially when an item is not a low price item but overall it is a very good app.

May 6, 2020

Thankyou so much for your feedback - we are deep diving the SMS issue as we speak and will make sure its working reliably. We really appreciate you bringing this to our attention, i love it!

Beautylet Cosmeticos Naturais

Although we still do not have strong adoption ... but is due that we still do not have BIG TRAFIC ... I see a lot of value into this app.

What some customers comment is that they would like to make an offer to several products at once ...

I understand that this includes a lot of complexity but maybe you could considerer an option of customer make a offer to the whole CART ... and this would be a discretionary offer that merchant need to decide without RULES ...

Of course this can be a DRIVE TO CRAZY in a VERY HIGH TRAFFIC store but to beginning merchants would be a great way to motivate customer.

Well done for now. Congratulations

March 31, 2020

This is awesome feedback. We are going to look at this and see how we can solve this. Really appreciate your kind words.

MusicGoldmine.com

Really useful app that has produced revenue for our store. Customers love having the ability to negotiate and this gives them an easy way to do it.

Inferno Sports and Athletics

Great product wish there was better notification but otherwise love the opportunity it gives us to offer our customers

QualityDiam

Overall I am happy with this app. However I would be even more happy to read the SKU when I am receiving the offer on an item.

Canton Supply LLC

Brilliant idea for an app! Would love to see this app packed with customization and features for one reasonable price per month. $20 seems steep for what it is, but reasonable for what it does. Any higher a price and it may not be worth it just on principle. That said it is a must have app if you can be a little flexible on price and want an increase in customer communication! So far it has paid for itself and more.

Lab Consignment

I like this app a lot. There are a few clunky things, but I can get past them for now.

Xo Zoas And Corals

Great app. My only gripe is that it can over complicate checkout for buyers if they purchase multiple items.

Previous 1