Marsello

Marsello

by Marsello

Sell more with email, SMS, rewards programs, recommendations

Lansdown Country

Installs easily, simple to customise and seems to work well. We have had a good response so far. This loyalty app is also the most fairly priced and best value for money out of the ones we have tried. All good!

www.lansdowncountry.co.uk

Love Zylah

BEST rewards program app! I'm so happy I came across this app. The customer service is awesome and they respond within minutes. It's very easy and simple to setup and easy to customize. This app is bringing my store www.lovezylah.com plenty of customers and they love the rewards program. I 100% recommend this app

Siren Muse

I had previously been using Smile.io but it cost so much to get any kind of customisation. I find this loyalty program to be easy to customise and the support is great. A quick message and I had one of the support team help customise my email notifications so they looked exactly as I wanted them. I definitely recommend this loyalty program for every store looking to introduce a reward program and encourage your customers to keep coming back.

Nighty House

I Love it! Great App, Simple Pricing!, Brings my customer back, a must have!

99chart

Hi guys, the customer service is the best ever. They have articles with step by step instructions. So functional. I never felted alone. Thanks, Kat you are the best!

The Happy Shopping Place

I started to use it since last one month, till now its going great...a worth considering GREAT online support. I would strongly recommend.

La Vida Vegan Grocery

Just switching from another loyalty program and receiving amazing customer service and support gives them 5 stars for me! Still playing around with it but so far so good :)

Ciensales

This is one of the best apps i have used, there customer service reply's quick and give you useful information, i have learned to do thing with my website thanks to them and the tools they gave me. i wish more apps were this helpful.

The Shark Watch Co

Good system to start with, I am still playing around. This is my first time using a loyalty program! it is not too difficult for a beginner, editing my review later when i find out more

Skin Cosmetics

I've been trying to set-up my loyalty program for weeks only to find myself uninstalling the first 4 apps due to the complicated layout. Luckily, I came across this app with great customer support who immediately replies to your queries.

Here are some of the things I like about the app:
* User friendly - I was able to instal and launch my website on the same day
* Automatic discount codes - I was shocked to know that it is available for free
* Multiple discounts: free gift, free shipping, money off, percentage off

The app is relatively new but it is definitely worth the try. I look forward to more amazing updates! :)