Appointment Scheduling App

Top Appointment Booking App for Sellers of SERVICES & PRODUCTS

Free plan available

Pink Julep Boutique

Clark is great and helped get the app up and going. The boutique does birthday parties and I wanted to offer our customers online booking. However, at this time we have outgrown this app. It could use a calendar feature and ability to pay a deposit at time of booking. As well as some other feature that competitors are offering. We are simplifying our booking process and this app isn't a fit anymore.

Lavinia Lingerie

This is the perfect appointment app! Simple and easy to set up. The developer was super fast helping with some custom adjustments.

Dupage Area Moms Resale

I needed an easy way for shoppers to schedule a pick up and get a reminder text. This tool was extremely easy to use and adjust as my schedule adjusted. The texting service was easy and very useful. Customer service was fantastic when we wanted the widget in a second location. I highly recommend it!

Equine Goddess(R)

I just starting using this app, and so far it's marvelous. It is so easy!!! I get really tired of having to take a week to learn something. This took my maybe 15 minutes!! and the support crew is awesome. I think they work like I do, 24/7

La Petite Charlotte

Needed this app because of the COVID legislation here in Belgium that obliges customers to take appointment to come to physical, non-essential shops, and have a proof (sms, email...) of their appointment on their phone. This does the job just perfectly ! This app is easy to setup, and the support from the app provider is really quick and great!

Holden Helps Wholesale

So easy to use (as a site owner and for customers) and any questions or help needed have been addressed promptly by customer service. Definitely recommend!

Brother Friend

Clark was a big help. Thanks for everything. I hope to not have to call on him again but if i need to I know Im in good hands.

Tonē Bekka

I needed an app that will allow customers to set up an appointment to shop in person at my studio. I liked what this app had to offer and downloaded it. It was easy to set up however I needed a way for people to navigate from the banner to set up the appointment and when I contacted Clark he answered and was readily available to help make it easy and gave options to make the navigation for the customer simpler. I was very thankful for all the help and how he went above and beyond. The Customer Service is tremendously great!!!

Alexander-Palm.Photography

I am using this app to schedule click & meet appointments for my shop. Works great! Quick customer support.

Leadersville Academy

Very helpful and prompt with providing assistance. The rep was patient with my needs, and went the extra mile to fix the issue.