Appointment Scheduling App

Calendar & Appointment Booking for Services or Products

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Healthy Glow Skin Store

Clark helped me quickly when I was stuck with install and needed help! So far we are loving the app!

transformative-tarot

Time spent using app About 2 months

I definitely struggled with it when I was first setting it up. However, The developer was always INSANELY fast to get back to me about any issues that I had. He even worked with me on a Sunday Morning for 2 hours to get everything fixed and helped create different options to make sure my clients could navigate everything better. Truly recommend this service.

Coastal Sol

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Rockstar service! They got back to me super fast! Appreciate the on-hands help here. Definitely go to these guys if you need a scheduler!

taudrey

So far so great!!! The app seems to meet all my needs and the customer service is so helpful. I'm looking forward to using this scheduling app!

FeNomenal Woman Clothing

Clark was amazing and he helped me greatly to troubleshoot all of my problems I was having trying to set up my business with the app! This app and the support team are phenomenal!

FlashandFuse

I was attempting to use this app to integrate appointments for my studio. Set up was difficult due to the lack of instruction, demo, or help pages available for users. Once that was finally figured out- there were other issues with clients being able to check out without paying, and check out by paying and not scheduling. Schedules were not populating accurately and the help chat takes way too long to respond- not answering vital questions. For example- how can I add appointments on the back end of the above happens- to make sure the time is blocked off and make sure that clients have their appointment locked in. No response- or delayed response that takes 3 hours to get an issue resolved. I’m really not happy with this app and will be looking elsewhere. I understand that there are issues with new apps- however these things are the basic functionality- book an appointment and pay at check out for your selected date and time. This is not what happens currently. I hope they fix it soon!

August 10, 2022

We provide support during our normal business hours here in California. Upon review, we found that several of your questions came into our support queue when we were closed.

We do offer several ways to integrate scheduling into your store but we can not force customers to complete checkout we simply guide them along and towards checkout. We suggest providing some guidance on your product pages that state your policies around scheduling and payment receipt.

Maahii London

Time spent using app 1 day

Needed supported on fixing the overlay text which was not clear once appointment had been booked by Customer. Provided details to Clark who was able to understand my needs and fix very quickly! Couldn't be happier with the service provided

Bitter Grace

Time spent using app About 23 hours

The customer service during set up was incredible. I am not the most savvy person on Shopify, but Clark led me along the way and made the implementation seamless! Thanks Clark!

Xtra Life Marketing

This app was the perfect solution to a scheduled service we implemented. Had an issue and Clark helped me fix it painlessly

BongoJava.com

Customer service was fantastic. Only problem that I run into with this app is that I was unable to implement this tool myself through my preferred products pages ... not the most user friendly and essentially makes you depend upon customer service to do the work for you. Still works well and the results I have are pretty good. So all in all, 4 stars.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12