Appointment Scheduling App

Appointment Scheduling App | Reviews

by 🥇Copilot USA

Top Appointment Booking App for Sellers of SERVICES & PRODUCTS

Soul Healing with Cheri

Has excellent options and customization. Exactly what I was looking for. Everything is pretty intuitive to set up. I did need help with something and Clark in customer service was a huge help, headache free! Super excited about this!

Heavy on the Content

My customer service rep went above and beyond to help me! He made sure all of my needs were met and that I had no questions.

Tech with Jess

Amazing customer service! I chatted Clark and he responded minutes later and resolved my issue. Really happy with this app so far :)

Native Beef

The app is everything I needed it to be - and beyond that, the customer service is far and away the best I have encountered so far. Clark G. went above and beyond to not only answer my questions but totally helped me get the schedulers set up just the way I needed them to, a HUGE saver of time and money - I am so glad I found this App and so grateful for all of Clarks help.

Embrun Skate Sharpening

I had installed another scheduling app previous to finding this app by Copilot but I found it was lacking some features and was too difficult to get up and running.
I saw the Appointment Scheduling App on my second search and it seemed to be what I needed but I was really intrigued at the comments about the tech support.
After I installed the app and started to get into the little details I found myself in the "I need some help" situation. True to the other reviews I was able to quickly connect with Clark through the chat portal and within minutes was able explain what I needed and then was walked through the process very efficiently so that I could get on with the rest of the set up.
I'm happy to say that with my minimal to non existent web building skills that I now have a fantastic functioning scheduling system that works how I envisioned it.
Great work by the Copilot team for building the app and the product support.
Do yourself a favour and install this one first!

Harmonic Hearts

We are looking forward to using this App with our new company! Thanks to the seamless integration with Clarks help. Thank you for giving World class Customer Service!

Inspired Product Development Group

We just installed the app and had a very helpful experience with the support team. They were able to help get us set up exactly how we needed it. Highly recommend!

Beastin Beauties

Man! Where has clark been all my life. I love this because they are quick to help and Clark help me get set up in a few minutes-- instead of the 6 days it took me trying to figure it out on my own. thanks Clark.

Leetie Lovendale

Incredible step-by-step support upon setup and app installation. I'm always hesitant to add something new to my site, with worries it's going to be a headache to get going. These guys are the best as far as helping with that!

Beadniks Chicago

Clark was so so so helpful in getting our app up and running! He reached out right away to make sure I had no trouble getting started and every question I had was answered promptly. So friendly too!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8