Appointment Scheduling App

Developer
🥇Hookset USA
4.8
August 12, 2022

Clark was amazing and he helped me greatly to troubleshoot all of my problems I was having trying to set up my business with the app! This app and the support team are phenomenal!

FeNomenal Woman Clothing
Time spent using app: 2 days
July 27, 2022

I was attempting to use this app to integrate appointments for my studio. Set up was difficult due to the lack of instruction, demo, or help pages available for users. Once that was finally figured out- there were other issues with clients being able to check out without paying, and check out by paying and not scheduling. Schedules were not populating accurately and the help chat takes way too long to respond- not answering vital questions. For example- how can I add appointments on the back end of the above happens- to make sure the time is blocked off and make sure that clients have their appointment locked in. No response- or delayed response that takes 3 hours to get an issue resolved. I’m really not happy with this app and will be looking elsewhere. I understand that there are issues with new apps- however these things are the basic functionality- book an appointment and pay at check out for your selected date and time. This is not what happens currently. I hope they fix it soon!

FlashandFuse
Time spent using app: 15 days
July 1, 2022

Needed supported on fixing the overlay text which was not clear once appointment had been booked by Customer. Provided details to Clark who was able to understand my needs and fix very quickly! Couldn't be happier with the service provided

Maahii London
Time spent using app: 1 day
June 13, 2022

The customer service during set up was incredible. I am not the most savvy person on Shopify, but Clark led me along the way and made the implementation seamless! Thanks Clark!

Bitter Grace
Time spent using app: About 23 hours
June 1, 2022

This app was the perfect solution to a scheduled service we implemented. Had an issue and Clark helped me fix it painlessly

Xtra Life Marketing