Appointment Scheduling App

Appointment Scheduling App | Reviews

by 🥇Copilot USA

Top Appointment Booking App for Sellers of SERVICES & PRODUCTS

SENSHI BEAUTY

they helped and did the work for me instantly! they solved the matter i had been struggling with for months in minutes! highly recommend this app

Boss Lady Fitness Collections

Let me start off by saying I didn’t know where to start. Being that I just had a baby, I’m definitely brain scattered. Clark was a really big help on helping me set up the scheduling app and also provided very good recommendations to assist me in other areas. I really really appreciate Clark’s professionalism and making this task easy and stress free.

Pink Julep Boutique

Clark is great and helped get the app up and going. The boutique does birthday parties and I wanted to offer our customers online booking. We already have had a customer book online since launching! So excited for our customers to be able to book appointments online! I like the texting feature. The boutique gets notified when a party is booked. The customer gets a reminder text before their party. I also utilized the banner plug in for the website. It tells customers they can book online and if they click on it, they are taken to the page to learn more about the parties. Great app that is flexible and customizable for anyone's online appointment needs.

Lavinia Lingerie

This is the perfect appointment app! Simple and easy to set up. The developer was super fast helping with some custom adjustments.

Dupage Area Moms Resale

I needed an easy way for shoppers to schedule a pick up and get a reminder text. This tool was extremely easy to use and adjust as my schedule adjusted. The texting service was easy and very useful. Customer service was fantastic when we wanted the widget in a second location. I highly recommend it!

Equine Goddess(R)

I just starting using this app, and so far it's marvelous. It is so easy!!! I get really tired of having to take a week to learn something. This took my maybe 15 minutes!! and the support crew is awesome. I think they work like I do, 24/7

La Petite Charlotte

Needed this app because of the COVID legislation here in Belgium that obliges customers to take appointment to come to physical, non-essential shops, and have a proof (sms, email...) of their appointment on their phone. This does the job just perfectly ! This app is easy to setup, and the support from the app provider is really quick and great!

Holden Helps Wholesale

So easy to use (as a site owner and for customers) and any questions or help needed have been addressed promptly by customer service. Definitely recommend!

Brother Friend

Clark was a big help. Thanks for everything. I hope to not have to call on him again but if i need to I know Im in good hands.

Tonē Bekka

I needed an app that will allow customers to set up an appointment to shop in person at my studio. I liked what this app had to offer and downloaded it. It was easy to set up however I needed a way for people to navigate from the banner to set up the appointment and when I contacted Clark he answered and was readily available to help make it easy and gave options to make the navigation for the customer simpler. I was very thankful for all the help and how he went above and beyond. The Customer Service is tremendously great!!!