Appointment Scheduling App

Appointment Scheduling App

by Copilot

Top Appointment Booking App for Sellers of SERVICES & PRODUCTS

Alexander-Palm.Photography

I am using this app to schedule click & meet appointments for my shop. Works great! Quick customer support.

Leadersville Academy

Very helpful and prompt with providing assistance. The rep was patient with my needs, and went the extra mile to fix the issue.

Little Bubala

I used this app to help me have a professional curbside booking system and also a banner that i could link. All I can say is WOW! This app is fantastic. The customer service is next level. Clark was on hand to help me with my ten million questions and set up the entire thing for me. He even went above and beyond and populated and matched the banner to my colour scheme without me asking him to! Do not hesitate to add this app to your store. 5*******

EyeCandiFrames

I have this app to help me manage appointments. I like the ease of use and the tech support and service was just what I needed. The developer called me directly to offer assistance when I ran into a challenge and was available almost immediately after sending a chat request. I appreciated the quick response and interaction by phone since I am new to the e-commerce space. I recommend this app if you are in search of an appointment management solution!

WESENberlin

super good. perfect for us as a little shop to make appointments according the new german covid rules.

Eddycrest Sewing Furniture

We have just installed the app and the customer support has been great. Looking forward to booking virtual meeting with our customers to provide them support.

FFTW Development

We have to send a big thank you to Clark for being patient with us through the process but he helped get exactly what we wanted up on the site. We appreciate his kindness and ability to get things. Really appreciate this and highly recommend this app.

Mendocino College Agriculture Department

Fast and helpful customer service. Always quick to reply, and spend time helping with any questions that I may have

LUCILLE

Great communication and super helpful with resolving any issues. Gets the job done fast and explains the reasoning behind the problems!!!!!

Gwartzman's Art Supplies

Great experience! Needed some guidance setting everything up and Clark was super helpful and patient. We really appreciate it^_^!!