Appointment Scheduling App

Calendar & Appointment Booking for Services or Products

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Harmonic Hearts

We are looking forward to using this App with our new company! Thanks to the seamless integration with Clarks help. Thank you for giving World class Customer Service!

Inspired Product Development Group

We just installed the app and had a very helpful experience with the support team. They were able to help get us set up exactly how we needed it. Highly recommend!

Beastin Beauties

Man! Where has clark been all my life. I love this because they are quick to help and Clark help me get set up in a few minutes-- instead of the 6 days it took me trying to figure it out on my own. thanks Clark.

Leetie Lovendale

Incredible step-by-step support upon setup and app installation. I'm always hesitant to add something new to my site, with worries it's going to be a headache to get going. These guys are the best as far as helping with that!

Beadniks Chicago

Clark was so so so helpful in getting our app up and running! He reached out right away to make sure I had no trouble getting started and every question I had was answered promptly. So friendly too!

Ellis Cole Jewelry Designs

App is easy to use. Had one customization question and Clark responded immediately. He was very prompt, efficient, and knowledgeable and made the change quickly.

Luv Blue Healing

I was ABSOLUTELY blown away by the level of care taken to resolve my issue. I was having trouble integrating the scheduler on my site. After, some time plucking around on my site I decided to actually use the resource of an actual person on a phone to help me navigate the issue. Clark, my customer service rep., was friendly, patient, and thorough. This man turned into Superman! He resolved my issues no time, even helped me refine me site, and helped me optimize the scheduling app. Way more than I anticipated. I can not brag enough about my experience. I am so grateful! THE BEST SCHEDULING APP! Thank you Clark!

Pitter Patter Party Time

This app is super versatile. The number of features vastly outnumbers that of other, similar apps.
The fact that one of their reps calls you soon after installing to assist you is amazing!

Willow and Oak

I was not expecting a phone call to see if I needed any help, when I downloaded this app. I have little knowledge on building websites, etc. so I was expecting to spend hours figuring this app out. But Clark did the listing for me within ten minutes working through everything I needed. 110% recommend! As a small business owner, this was efficient for my valued time. Thanks, Clark!

Shop Blossom and Buds

We needed something that worked with our existing site. We tried several external scheduling apps but this one did what we needed. I love how it worked within our website so we did not have to add external links. Clark with customer service was also super responsive and helpful!