Appointment Scheduling App

Appointment Scheduling App | Reviews

by 🇺🇸Copilot USA

Top Appointment Booking App for Sellers of SERVICES & PRODUCTS

Ellis Cole Jewelry Designs

App is easy to use. Had one customization question and Clark responded immediately. He was very prompt, efficient, and knowledgeable and made the change quickly.

Luv Blue Healing

I was ABSOLUTELY blown away by the level of care taken to resolve my issue. I was having trouble integrating the scheduler on my site. After, some time plucking around on my site I decided to actually use the resource of an actual person on a phone to help me navigate the issue. Clark, my customer service rep., was friendly, patient, and thorough. This man turned into Superman! He resolved my issues no time, even helped me refine me site, and helped me optimize the scheduling app. Way more than I anticipated. I can not brag enough about my experience. I am so grateful! THE BEST SCHEDULING APP! Thank you Clark!

Pitter Patter Party Time

This app is super versatile. The number of features vastly outnumbers that of other, similar apps.
The fact that one of their reps calls you soon after installing to assist you is amazing!

Willow and Oak

I was not expecting a phone call to see if I needed any help, when I downloaded this app. I have little knowledge on building websites, etc. so I was expecting to spend hours figuring this app out. But Clark did the listing for me within ten minutes working through everything I needed. 110% recommend! As a small business owner, this was efficient for my valued time. Thanks, Clark!

Shop Blossom and Buds

We needed something that worked with our existing site. We tried several external scheduling apps but this one did what we needed. I love how it worked within our website so we did not have to add external links. Clark with customer service was also super responsive and helpful!

Cangogo Creations

I needed to be able to book appointments for my store. When I couldn't figure it out, I got help immediately... so easy... made my day go so much smoother so I have more time to create. Thank you so much

Creepy Girl Emporium

I just started using this app, and with the help of one of their amazing reps, I finally got it up and running. Not only did the rep fix the issue, he made it better than what I expected for my customers experience. One very happy store owner here! Highly recommend!

Sage and Ylang

Clark was very helpful and patient in finding out how to help me with my issue . He was initiative and recommended other solutions as well. Thanks!

Viridian Boutique

This seems to be working well so far; I did ask for a few revisions to make it less confusing for my clients to book an appointment, The response was very fast, professional and did just what I needed. Thanks Clark! :)

Rebecca Pearcy

Easy to install, simple interface, does what I need it to do! I was having one issue that I needed help with and Clark responded quickly and helped resolve that issue as well as helped create a landing page for me to link to from IG in addition to having the pop up scheduler on the site. Thanks!