Appointment Scheduling App

Calendar & Appointment Booking for Services or Products

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

self-serve gallery

Exactly what I was looking. But almost anyone could say that because it does almost everything.. well, maybe everything. And it's cheap.. although I wasn't looking for cheap. The best part, though, was when I hit the chat button, expecting nothing, or worse.. a bot, and instead got a real live English-speaking person who, with just a few (chat) words on my part, proceeded to setup my account exactly as I wanted it from his end (as an admin), in just a few minutes. In. Out. Perfect. I'm set. So I'm sticking with this app.

Bliss Gifts & Wellbeing

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 2 months

great customer service when app wasn't working on my site correctly. i got great assistance from Clark.

Margot & Lux Vintage

Time spent using app 1 day

It seems quite straightforward but I feel like the language could be plainer and easier to understand. It wasn't immediately obvious to me how to install the widget to my shopify page without making a new page (mine was already done) and I doubt I would have been able to figure out the code had I not asked for help.

Skin Mama

Time spent using app 1 day

Clark is absolutely amazing. I have been having some issues getting started and he has been patient with me, and helped every step of the way. I am keeping this scheduling app mainly because of his help and ability to assist me getting things set up. I hope to always be able to connect with Clark when I need help. He is the best!

Big Heart Bread

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I am NOT a computer savvy person yet I was able to add this app to my site. I got stuck with applying times correctly and I reached out in the Chat for help. Clarke was helpful in getting me set up and explained where the snag was. I am a happy customer!

Rich Wright Artist

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This Scheduling App is the best I have found so far. Two main points of excellence: 1. You can set up an appointment to take a deposit or pay influx upfront for your time. Huge!! Everybody that buys online has to pay for it up front, why not for scheduling for your personal time as well. 2. Phone customer support with someone in the US, They will walk you through the steps or if it's something that you are just not getting they will set it for you. Huge!! again the value here is well worth the added expense per month for you to look more professional and take control of your income for your time!!

The Skin Wardrobe

Location New Zealand

Catherine, Founder of THE SKIN WARDROBE
WOW! So quick and easy to set up a basic booking app and quite customisable. After-sale service is also very helpful.

Sew Dreams Come True

Time spent using app About 10 hours

Clark from customer service did a great job helping me add some customization to the app. I'd still be scratching my head trying to add it to the navigation otherwise!

Amordisé

Location Italy

Appointment scheduling app seems to be easy to use and Clark has been so helpful answering my questions! Good job and thank you!

Potter & Sons

I tried and deleted multiple apps until I found copilot. I was able to speak with the owner who helped set up the calendar to fit my specific needs. If something needed to be tweaked, they were prompt to getting back with me to help out. I would very much recommend this app.