Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (5)
Developer
256 Development
Edited October 19, 2021

I have used this app to help with managing metafields for some time now. Since Shopify has added metafields to it's core I thought this app might become less useful - but that hasn't been the case. I love the fact that you can use sets which help to apply your metafields to certain products based on filtering options, and allows you to create groups of metafields for a specific purpose or function. It also makes it easier to do more complex things with metafields, and makes it easier to manage metafields. The best part of this app is the support. I have asked several questions through the support board, and I always get the help I need - QUICKLY. I have been dealing with the CEO - Sasha - who has been gracious and helpful through every long-winded support questions (or series of questions) I have had. I would highly recommend this app.

The Wood Bat Factory
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 19, 2021

Great organisation and management of metafields. Free plan is fully functional but missing a export and set features. Great for power users and developers. Better than Shopify's built in metafields (even 2.0).

heliguy™
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 14, 2021

The support is super helpful. Sasha spent time with me very patiently to go through all the issues I had and solved them 1 by 1. I would definitely recommend it

côte&ciel APAC
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 14, 2021

Founder goes above and beyond to make everything perfect for us. Smart marketers use this app to place SEO content on places that others can reach (-; We recommend the tech and people with this app 100%

Nobelpfoten
Germany
Time spent using app: 5 months
October 11, 2021

I got initially frustrated trying to set this up for use with the new 2.0 theme metafields, but the dev team (CEO actually) stepped in to help me within minutes of emailing. Screen cast and multiple emails later, I am one happy user. HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

Popov Leather