All resources types supported
Create, edit and delete the metafields for all the available store resources.
Quickly find the resource you need using the built-in search algorithm.
Native design and security
Familiar, simple and user-friendly design. All the data is being securely processed by Shopify, no third-party servers or apps involved.
About Metafields Guru
The metafields object is a powerful tool that allows users to expand the standard Shopify functionality, modify themes and integrate custom apps by adding additional data to the main resources such as products, collections, customers, orders, blogs, pages and the shop itself.
Metafield Guru allows you to create, update and delete metafields for products (variants included), both smart and custom collections, customers, orders (draft orders included), blogs, pages and the shop directly from the admin panel of your Shopify store.
- 6 August 2019 | API permissions manager released. This feature allows users to choose the resources they want provide the access to. The permissions may be changed anytime in the “settings” tab if necessary.
- 4 July 2019 | HTML table generator for visual code editor released.
- 26 June 2019 | Shopify Liquid code generator released. This feature makes using metafields in the theme easier and faster.
- 27 May 2019 | New features added: knowledge base, default settings for the new Metafields. Minor bugs fixes and general performance improvements.
- 19 May 2019 | Visual code editor released. General performance improvements.
- What the metafileds are used for?
Metafields may be used to add and store custom information for products (variants included), both smart and custom collections, customers, orders (draft orders included), blogs, pages and shop. Besides, metafields may be used in custom themes and apps to display, for instance, additional data for products, collections or any other resource as well.
- How do I use the metafileds in my shop's theme?
You may want to follow the official tutorial from Shopify or delegate the job to the professional developers. Us, for example ;)
- Are the metafileds used for SEO?
Unfortunately, no. The metafields object is an internal Shopify feature that is not being involved into the SEO processes.
Overall rating Based on 13 reviews
Most recent reviews
Exactly what we needed to manage a fairly large list of individual product specifications. Super fast and helpful support, highly recommend this app
I've used other metafields editors and had given up because I couldn't have explained to my clients how to use them. metafields guru makes it easy and it works as expected.
Great app ! Does everything I was looking for and more. The interface is very clean & easy to use. Great job ! Really hope it's gonna stay a free app ;)
We’re extremely glad to know that you do like our app and appreciate that you took your time to rate it!
Don’t worry, all the current functionality (as well as some additional cool features being developed) will always stay free, so stay tuned ;)