Metafields Guru

Metafields Guru

by 256 Development

Enhance your store with metafields | Bulk editor,import/export

Vilbury London

Amazing app. Easy to use, great import and export function. I was able to create multiple metafields for a lot of products within a single import. The support team is quick, friendly, and very helpful!

Sonder Living Global

They are a great team. I can reach out to them quickly whenever I meet an issue. I 'm pretty satisfied with this app, especially for the new functions - bulk edit / import / export / etc, which really help to save me a lot of time. Great job!

Bella Vita Gifts & Interiors

they are great about following up on support requests as well as feature requests. It's good to see app developers constantly improving their products.

Kosher-wine.eu

We are using Metafields Guru mainly for product metafields, as an alternative for ''attributes'' as those are quite limited in default Shopify stores. I appreciate the fast customer support and the regular updates that add useful features.

empire6714

This app helps with our online catering store. The App developers have been incredibly helpful fixing some basic code that our web developer missed. thank you very much!

yummyhome

I used this app to help migrate extra information fields in to the description box. They provided helpful step by step guides and were also incredibly helpful when I became stuck, gained collaborator access and sorted the issue for us! Professional always and replied very promptly. Definitely recommend :)

phonecases.green

The most neat free metafields editor I've seen so far. Very unfortunately the current version doesn't seem to be useful as it doesn't provide bulk editing feature (unless you've got just a few products in your store, but in this case you can probably survive without metafields at all).

Sidekick Project

Very help me when used to custom link or URL, this is very Important app for shopify user. Thanky you very much!

amazembroidery.com

It's a great app. Considering it's free and does everything it claims to do, it deserves 5 stars. It's the perfect amount of control and detail, and is well organized.

TW Steel

Great app, already used it on many stores for different clients. Easy to manage metafields and add the data, the interface is sleek and intuitive.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6