Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafields with your products, variants, collections

ICS Publications

We've been using Metafields Editor for 2 years now. It makes changing product descriptions quick and easy. When changing fields for sales, or customizing beyond Shopify's defaults, this app is a must!
—PG from ICS Publications

Nate Lights

handy tool! thanks worth giving it a shot, been using it for 3 years now it it seems to do it's job! all the best. It's so great! Love it

Jin Fashion

i used this app for a while, really helpful .. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

#mydentity™ @Guy_Tang

We used this app to help add custom images and video to our collections, and metafields are fabulous!

Luma Sleep

Once you get familiar with Metafields, it's a simple and easy way to fill your store with vibrant brand messaging

Mommy Makeup

Metafields are a Shopify secret weapon. Don't tell anyone. I have been using Metafields Editor for quite some time now at mommymakeup.com, and the app keeps getting better. Super happy with the interface and reliability. I can count on this app to not mangle my data (unlike another app that I used prior). 5-stars.

Subtech Safety Limited

Great App! - invaluable tool for editing and adding metafield data which has given me some hours back in my life - Subtech Safety

Fashionable's Boutique

I had a lot of trouble with metafields until I found you..now it's a lot more enjoyable. And I'm not getting cought on one product. Sincerely, Fashionables Boutique

TARA GRINNA SWIMWEAR WHOLESALE

NEED IT FOR WHOLESALE PRICE SO WE CAN USE EDITIFY AND IT WORK GOOD BASE ON WHAT WE REALLY NEED.

Fytt Beauty

So far, it has been pretty easy to use. I was able to follow various instructions online to implement what I want to change. Will be exploring more, but so far so good!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13