Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafields with your products, variants, collections

lil-inspirations

I'm happy with how the app works. It lets me add the details tab field to my product pages. It took a little getting used to but I'm not sure if that is the app or how my developer installed it for me to have access so I can add the information needed.

wholesalewaterheater

Good app. Easy to use especially if you list product with Google shopping. Easy to use, good documentation

SØLVE

Very helpful, looks great to my store and easy to use...
no code needed to create and edit nice work, 100% recommended for every one who want great app !

Boska zakelijke webshop

Great app and great support! It would be great if the bulk import/export would be improved further.

alltypefence

Extremely helpful for adding and editing Metafields. Using metafields is not always for the faint of heart, but if you aren't put off at the prospect of mucking around in your code, then this will help you with a wide variety of customizations!

Roofgiant

We use this on a few of our client sites. Great little app for adding extra attributes to products and variants. The bulk import feature is very handy too.

Lune Moon's Treasures

I used the app to help me utilize pinterest as one of my sales channels. It was absolutely perfect, and made the task very easy to accomplish.

AVStore.in

Very helpful app to allow minor tweaks on our product pages. Super convenient to improve page functionality.

Natura Medica

Great app. I'm using it to modify my short description fields. I know this doesn't sound like much, but at the moment this is what I need, and it gets the job done with no effort. I will be looking in the other possibilities of the app.

This app is a life saver for a "non tech" like me. I love it.

MusicBlissMalaysia

Great App, Enjoy the flexibility to add the metafield to our product page. now they are upgrading it to per time exporting and import with credit . Which is more convenience for the user like us

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8