Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafield with your products, variants, collections

Koala Logic

This app is great for adding customizing product specs that aren't available by default through Shopify. Highly recommended

Smoothvaporpens.com

Works great. This functionality really should be built into the default shopify interface though.

The Vape Vet Store

This app may not be for everyone--you may not even need to use it for your theme. But, I had some very specific needs for the site's homepage that couldn't be coded using the "Edit HTML/CSS" option for various reasons. So, if you have a special need like that, this is great. And it's free.

Thrive Causemetics - Beauty Products with a Purpose

This app has been essential to our store adding the necessary information that was not available in the regular Shopify fields. Using the MetaFields Editor we have been able to add & change additional information on our product pages. Inserting the code in the HTML/CSS editor was easy.

Electric Bikes Brisbane

Just what I was looking for to customise my client's products. So easy to use - saved me a lot of time. You don't find good apps like this that are free so I appreciate that too. Thanks for this great and very useful app.

Embody

Great app, fantastic! It would be good to be able to import meta data for a batch of products in one go. Are there any plans for this or any work around to do it currently?

Red Hot Toys

Great app!!! just what we needed to be able to store and add additional product information. In our case we needed to record the size and scale of our products in an easy way and output those variables onto our product page. Metafields was the solution without question. www.redhottoys.co.uk

Tire Chains Required

THink the app is great. Would be nice to be able to download the metafields in csv format so I could add them to all of our products and then upload the file.

ABC Grease

Absolutely fantastic and necessary. Easy to use and a no-brainer as it's free. Thank you to Webify!

Only Fine Foods

Works great!! Perfect FREE replacement for Caroline's now offline one. Many thanks to Webify Technology!