Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafields with your products, variants, collections

Electric Bikes Brisbane

Just what I was looking for to customise my client's products. So easy to use - saved me a lot of time. You don't find good apps like this that are free so I appreciate that too. Thanks for this great and very useful app.

Humboldt Pet Supply

This app serves my needs great! But it could stand to be improved. The comment from BIOWEB below was crucial in my being able to use it.

BIOWEB

It is excellent! The only missing part is a manual.

For users. Make sure add the same codes to product.description-bottom.

Here I share advanced edition for this app:

Here is the code you may use for product metafield and show a text associated with it where you add a metafield, so you dont have to write the same info in "value" every time.

Example > Language: English in "value", NOW just write English in "value" and Language: instead YOUR TEXT in code below

Note the space between TEXT and {{ is necessary to show the info nice. The class= can be changed as your convenience.

{% if product.metafields.namespace contains 'key' %}

YOUR TEXT {{ product.metafields.namespace.key }}

{% endif %}

Replace namespace and key for your info

You have a nice metafield

Thank you to Neil from (www.redhottoys.co.uk) for this, and off course Webify (www.webifytechnology.com) for its great app.

If someone can share how would be for variants to show just the info of a specific variant would be appreciate for me and sure the community. Best!

Embody

Great app, fantastic! It would be good to be able to import meta data for a batch of products in one go. Are there any plans for this or any work around to do it currently?

Red Hot Toys

Great app!!! just what we needed to be able to store and add additional product information. In our case we needed to record the size and scale of our products in an easy way and output those variables onto our product page. Metafields was the solution without question. www.redhottoys.co.uk

Tire Chains Required

THink the app is great. Would be nice to be able to download the metafields in csv format so I could add them to all of our products and then upload the file.

ABC Grease

Absolutely fantastic and necessary. Easy to use and a no-brainer as it's free. Thank you to Webify!

Only Fine Foods

Works great!! Perfect FREE replacement for Caroline's now offline one. Many thanks to Webify Technology!

Jamie

Brilliant! Way to step up to the plate. Great update and replacement app for Caroline's retired metafields app.

Tricky3

Buy this man a drink! No, three. I had been mourning the loss of Caroline's metafields app for less than 24 hours when this came into being. Legend.

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next