Metafields Editor

Metafields Editor

by Webify Technology

Store Metafield with your products, variants, collections

Egps Solutions Inc

Great app! If you need to add fields to products especially we recommend this app. Can't beat the price either ;)

Tartle

Great App! Easy to use and it's FREE!

Slingeminstead

Like this app, it's practical and great to use

Meinmind

I had to get someone to properly map the code from my API but after that it worked great. A huge time saver.

Hot Diggity Dog

So, my first review for this app was pretty dismal, I initially had some difficulty with support, but boy when they got on it, they really got on it! Thank you Richard for your great support. I really thank you, I didn't expect such great results, specially through the weekend. Thank you again!

Victoria Nicols

www.hotdiggity.dog

Livefashionable

Has been quite useful in allowing the creation of functionality we weren't sure we could achieve with Shopify. For complex stores with customized themes, this may be a useful component (of multiple that we use, including Chrome custom fields editor) to achieve desired customization.

Tiesncuffs

Works well and easy to use - recommended

Tribesports

Great app! A must have if you use metafields!

Kianabeauty

This is a must have utility application to get around the limited scope of Shopify content types.

Metafields can be customised to your hearts content to suit specific needs. Not an application for store owners.

Low Carb Canada

this app is free and helps you find flaws with your products if you have a lot of apps, for example, did you accidentally duplicate your bold-apps sale item? then it has metafields it should not have.

cant figure out how to clear it up? use this app

it's not meant to be excellent on the UI it's meant to get the job done and it really does what it says it will do, that's why i give 5 stars

advanced users may have some more use out of it but we use it to spot check our site