Metafields Custom Field Master

Metafields Custom Field Master | Reviews

by HulkApps.com

Metafields Editor | Unlimited Custom Fields | Premium Features

CaseDodo

Best application for edit meta fields. We faced problem but support from hulkcode very fast and solved the problem as soon as they can do

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

1 minute to process shop and then it comes up with an error message We're sorry, but something went wrong.
If you are the application owner check the logs for more information.

March 13, 2019

Thank you for sharing this information. Your issue has been resolved.

Could you please contact our team on support@hulkcode.com, we'll provide you a direct link to install the app.

Frostbeard Studio

Super helpful for quickly editing metafields. And it's free! We use this tool to customize little details on product pages and blog articles.

March 7, 2019

That's a really smart way to store extra information to Blogs and Product pages. We feel you will really enjoy our Pro version of the app. Let us know if you need help in adding metafields or any other custom work. Happy to help!

Pacific Wild

I have used Hulk Apps twice now, and the customer support & hands-on technical support is phenomenal. I look for reasons to use them! They were very helpful with our store for our link through to Amazon affiliate sales and customizing buttons conditionally. Highly recommend!!

March 7, 2019

Oh my god, we're speechless! So proud to have merchants like you in our Hulk family.

Hello Bello

I'm a developer and was going to write a simple app that lets me edit metafields without any BS. I didn't have to do it, because this handles it for me.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much. When we started building our app, our main aim was to assist developers like you to be able to do unimaginable things! Today, we feel proud!

Are there any other features you need? If it helps you, and other developers, we'll be happy to add them. :)

SL Global Collection

It does exactly what it says, and is straightforward and simple setup, simple UI, GREAT APP!

March 7, 2019

Glad you like our app. Thanks for your support.

Keycult

Works as expected! Useful if you're using a custom theme and want to be able to add extra or more complex fields to the UI.

March 7, 2019

Yay. Glad you like it... and we agree, absolutely useful.

MJJC.com

This is a very useful tool. and it is free.
the developer recommended this to me. it works perfect. i have to give a 5 star. highly recommended.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for recommending us:) Glad our app could help you.

OneSecond Supplements

Nice app, works well.

(( 100 character minimum limit to write a review? That seems a bit odd. Filler Filler Filler ))

Haha! Thank you.

Republica BIO

Simple and very useful. Easy access and edit metafields for all areas in our shop. An it's free. We us it for some time now.

March 7, 2019

We're glad you enjoy using our app. We believe the Pro features are worth a try :)