Metafields Custom Field Master

Metafields Custom Field Master

by HulkApps.com

Metafields Editor | Unlimited Custom Fields | Premium Features

Pacific Wild

I have used Hulk Apps twice now, and the customer support & hands-on technical support is phenomenal. I look for reasons to use them! They were very helpful with our store for our link through to Amazon affiliate sales and customizing buttons conditionally. Highly recommend!!

March 7, 2019

Oh my god, we're speechless! So proud to have merchants like you in our Hulk family.

Hello Bello

I'm a developer and was going to write a simple app that lets me edit metafields without any BS. I didn't have to do it, because this handles it for me.

March 7, 2019

Thank you so much. When we started building our app, our main aim was to assist developers like you to be able to do unimaginable things! Today, we feel proud!

Are there any other features you need? If it helps you, and other developers, we'll be happy to add them. :)

SL Global Collection

It does exactly what it says, and is straightforward and simple setup, simple UI, GREAT APP!

March 7, 2019

Glad you like our app. Thanks for your support.

Keycult

Works as expected! Useful if you're using a custom theme and want to be able to add extra or more complex fields to the UI.

March 7, 2019

Yay. Glad you like it... and we agree, absolutely useful.

MJJC.com

This is a very useful tool. and it is free.
the developer recommended this to me. it works perfect. i have to give a 5 star. highly recommended.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for recommending us:) Glad our app could help you.

OneSecond Supplements

Nice app, works well.

(( 100 character minimum limit to write a review? That seems a bit odd. Filler Filler Filler ))

Haha! Thank you.

Republica BIO

Simple and very useful. Easy access and edit metafields for all areas in our shop. An it's free. We us it for some time now.

March 7, 2019

We're glad you enjoy using our app. We believe the Pro features are worth a try :)

PJ's Games

Provides metafield access to many objects that we need access to. Can't beat the price and it works well. Thanks.

March 7, 2019

We are glad you like our app. If there's anything else we can do to improve our app, let us know. :)

Lavinia Lingerie

This app works great.
Does what it says. It's free. What else? You get a lot of done. A great variety of customization. Enjoy!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review.

Koike Barcelona

Used to create custom text metadata for collections and it is perfect!!
To show the info stored at metadatas you have to edit some theme liquid files.
I recommend it 100%.

March 7, 2019

So glad you like it. Thanks for your support. :)