4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing the aesthetics of both mobile and desktop sites, thus improving the shopping experience. It offers a variety of customizable menu templates, supports multi-region items and currencies, and allows direct linking to any Shopify resource. Many appreciate its ease of use, professional look, and dynamic collection previews. The app's responsive customer service and problem-solving abilities are also frequently praised.

Edited April 2, 2020

Great customer support especially Kyle made the setup easy and my website sexy, would recommend, Kyle for president!

However, the $14 price point is a bit pricey, despite the experience being provided to me being priceless, due to the ongoing world crisis I'd appreciate a cheaper option as I'm only using one menu item.

Much Love
J.

SFD-IRELAND-
Ireland
2 days using the app
Helium replied April 7, 2020

It looks like support has been in touch and you are eligible for a lower price for your current menu item. Vote for Kyle! Thanks for the honest review. :)

September 19, 2019

best menu app out there and incredible service. the menu wasn't showing right on mobile and after emailing them they went into the theme of my site and fixed it right away!!

H.L. Gross & Bro. Jewelers
Helium replied October 1, 2019

Thanks for the review! We're so glad to hear that you are happy with the app and our support team

June 26, 2018

THIS APP IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
And the customer service is amazing. they are very responsive and are there to solve ALL you problem.

Very happy I got this app and truly suggesting for anyone who would like custom menus but their theme just doesn't support it

Cutieptutie
March 30, 2017

I have no doubts. This is the best app and the best customer service I have tried after 3 years of working in shopify. Thanks guys!!!!

Fuzweb
March 13, 2023

Incredible looking app and fantastic support. I had some issues integrating it with my theme and I received a response and a solution to my problem right away, and communication has been great. I switched over from another mega menu app and am really happy I did.

Attachments King
Helium replied March 13, 2023

We're happy you made the switch too! Thanks for choosing Meteor 🙌

June 27, 2019

Meteor Mega Menu is absolutely the best mega menu ever. Within seconds my store menu became super organised and the presentation was perfect. the support team is amazing, with the response time being extremely fast. Thanks to amazing and top notch support from Kyle, my store looks absolutely fantastic. I would absolutely recommend this app for any store. Great app, easy to use, fantastic support and Highly recommended!!!

Haajaa
Nigeria
About 15 hours using the app
May 18, 2018

Well built app, lightweight, great styling out of the box and excellent support. Tried a few before this one and this was definitely my fav.

Otimo Products
About 3 hours using the app
November 8, 2022

meteor mega good mega menu created and easy thank you! Very nice app and menu mega menu is very easy to make

rugresources
India
About 1 hour using the app
Helium replied November 8, 2022

Glad to hear it was an easy and effective solution for you. Cheers!

December 2, 2019

I have tried multiple apps which is too complicated and does not work. This one is the first and the best app I have seen so far which works and basically does everything for you. No coding needed. 5 stars for sure.

Markens Grøde Naturkost
Norway
About 1 hour using the app
Helium replied December 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate your feedback. Be sure to reach out to our support team if any questions come up :)

February 22, 2017

App works very well and the developer provides excellent support. Messaged and they replied very quickly and solved my CSS issue.

Gamergy