Meteor Mega Menu

Create gorgeous multi-tier dropdown menus for your store

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

CBS Racing

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

I really like this app! Makes the menus look so beautiful, also with many different templates so they'll fit your brand no matter what.

Also, support is great and very friendly. Very interested in helping you out!

January 23, 2020

Thank you! We're glad you were able to make beautiful menus so quickly. :)

Markens Grøde Naturkost

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I have tried multiple apps which is too complicated and does not work. This one is the first and the best app I have seen so far which works and basically does everything for you. No coding needed. 5 stars for sure.

December 27, 2019

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review! We really appreciate your feedback. Be sure to reach out to our support team if any questions come up :)

Elite Bathware & Tiles

Location Australia

I have Brooklyn theme and the menu looks fantastic - really adds a nice touch to the website. Kyle was quick to help me with my initial questions and issues, which were solved easily. Mobile view is basic, however it is something that they are working on in future updates which I'm looking forward to.

November 27, 2019

Your store's mega menus are looking great! We'll be sure to reach out when new features are released

Vape and Juice

Time spent using app About 2 years

The Support with these guys - ridiculous.

As in ridiculously good. Blown away by the level of support. I can't thank them enough. Thanks guys from vapeandjuice.com

November 27, 2019

Awe, you've made us blush! Thanks for sharing your feedback, and please know that we appreciate your business

Jerseys Megastore

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 4 years

This menu looks great and works well for our large range of stock. The team are really helpful and get back to me straight away.

November 21, 2019

Thanks so much for the review! It's wonderful to know that you've enjoyed our app's menus and support over the years :)

environmente

Location Israel

Big shout out to Kyle the support assistant, also really great templates and customisation! I highly recommend their 7-day trial to see for yourself!

November 21, 2019

We're so glad to hear that you had a good experience with our support team and you like the app's templates & customization options. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Total Restroom

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE WHEN I NEEDED HELP. - A+ The team helped in real-time. I would recommend this app to other stores.

November 6, 2019

It was a pleasure working with you! Your store's menus are looking fantastic :)

Your Vintage Department Store

An awesome menu app. Hats off to the Helium team for creating a fully-featured, stable and intuitive menu offering.

November 1, 2019

We really appreciate the kind words! Thanks so much :)

Decolourize

Location Jordan

Meteor Mega Menus is the best Shopify app to have a stunning looking menu for your store, after some good and bad experiences with many apps for mega menus I can confidently say that this app is the one that I am going to use for all of my Shopify stores. Not to mention the great customer support that they have.

November 1, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy to have you on board

Borhn.com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

love this app - gives the kind of appearance and functionality we need and the support is second to none

October 17, 2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business :)