Exclusive Discounts

Exclusive Discounts

by VerifyPass

Create offers for Military, Students, Teachers, Seniors & more

American Comedy Co 2

We wanted to add a button to our Cart, and their tech was very friendly with our questions, and helped us get up and running so now we can offer our military discount on the website, in addition to what we have already done in person.

Texasbeautysupplies

Works as stated! I never knew such an app existed.

Rv Snappad

Rich got right to our request in a matter of minutes. Up and running right away. The app works as well as the customer service so we're good to go. At $15 a month worth every penny.

Thereelhunt

We love this app and so do our customers. And now with the recent update for our customers to only verify once, it's even better, a feature we had asked for a while ago but now I don't think we would change anything about it. 5*****

Brave Star Selvage

As others have pointed out they have fantastic customer service! We initially reached out for assistance adding the HTML to our cart slider, and it seemed almost instantly I got a reply asking me to add him as an admin, which I then did, and 10 minutes later my slider had a military discount button. Thanks again!!

Kenkay Apparel

We added this app for our Veteran's Day special; however, the reaction was very positive from our customers, we will likely keep it longer. No issues so far.

Beast God

I looked for this kind of thing for a while and didn't know there was an app for it. Customers love it and so do I.

Tmwardcoffee 2

This app is a definite MUST if you sell to alot of military. I saw a few military addresses but had no idea there were so many Veterans and family members who would be so happy thanking us for the offer.

Just in time for Veteran's Day!

Vapor Technologies Austin

Seamless integration into our website and customer service is absolutely amazing! These apps have brought a lot of military personnel to our site and we love Id services for allowing us to do it! Highly recommend them! 10 Stars!

Super Cichlids

I am a 20-year Veteran of the USAF, so offering a discount to military personnel is mandatory for me. I had no idea this app existed, but am very glad I found it. I was impressed at how well it works. Very professional and clean. Thank you for the help adding the HTML codes!