Exclusive Discounts

Create Military Discounts, First Responder Discounts +10 more

From $19.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Easily enable discounts, settings, manage eligible collections

Super Cichlids

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I am a 20-year Veteran of the USAF, so offering a discount to military personnel is mandatory for me. I had no idea this app existed, but am very glad I found it. I was impressed at how well it works. Very professional and clean. Thank you for the help adding the HTML codes!

Railscales

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy way to show our support for a large group and also works as advertised. It's a great every day app that our customers love.

Soundgearhearing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Just got set-up with Military Discount and already LOVE IT!!! Rick at id.services has been exceptional and very responsive to any questions we had while getting the plug-in on our site.

Kinkycurlyyaki 3

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We've been using our Military Discount app for over a year now and we are very happy with the results. In fact we have decided to come back and add the Student discount app as well.

Swaggsauceusa

Time spent using app Over 4 years

After installing this app, we learned we have quite a large customer base of veterans, so this makes sense for us. This is a great way to earn their loyalty.

Regum Store

Wonderful thank you for this service!

Barristers Reserve Aftershave

The best customer support they came and installed for us and they were done within the hour of contacting them.

Go Time Gear

Five stars awesome customer service easy to use and it works like the examples

Southern Fried Cotton 2

We're proud to support our troops! The app makes it easy to not worry about verifying each military member, it does all that for you.

Rivalrysportsmarketing

I don't know HTML but they installed it and gave some tips on how to improve the site SEO. I'm still developing the site but I tested it by verifying myself and it worked immediately!