MinCart by Molsoft

MinCart by Molsoft

by Molsoft

Set limits (minimums and maximums) on your orders!

Rose Morning

thank you very much to provide this app for sellers as me.i have install the app yesterday and every thing looks fine.but this morning while i open my shopify and try it i was very sad.becsuse the check out button is not working anymore.i am not sure if its a problem because of this app or not.i tried to email with the service hope my problem will be fix asap.i really need the moq set system.tks a lot.

Concetto è

I tried many similar apps. This is amazing, actually more than I could wish. It can perfectly work also as a support for a "variant quantity brakes" method. It automatically adjust the variant quantity based on the selected variant. I installed it in a second, no one email with the dev has been necessary. Amazing experience after many many bad ones. I think the concept of "app" is perfectly expressed here: something that you install and it works right away.
I will definitely check all the other apps of them

May 16, 2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review!

ITG-Shop

perfect App. Does exactly do what we need.
Support was excellent and super fast, not seconds, but minutes :-)
Thanks for everything!

Bert & May

Perfect app for us. We need to have minimum quantities and maximum quantities on different variants within the same product and this works exactly how we need it to.

If we've ever had any issues (which have never been due to this app), the support team have been extremely efficient to resolve and have gone above and beyond.

Would not hesitate to use again.

Mommy Box

Great app and great support! First the app wasn't working on my theme but the support team fixed it within minutes.

Saucy Spice

Love this app!
The app did exactly what we needed it to do. We did hit one hurdle but the customer service was excellent and we had everything resolved quickly. Thank you :)

Grammgenau

Good App, quick and great helpdesk!

Axis2

Simple and does the job. Thanks!

Start Doing Now

Simple little app that does what it's supposed to do!

Wholesale Mop

Had to use this app for maximum by product fonction for a week end sale we made! App was really easy to use and communication with it's creator was efficient end friendly! I would recommend this app to anyone