MinCart ‑ Min Max order limits

MinCart ‑ Min Max order limits

by Molsoft

Easy minimum & maximum limits on your cart, products and more.

Addenbrooke's Pathology

I've never had the need to contact a app developer before, we use the app to restrict GP practices from over ordering certain items. The developer couldn't have been more helpful, fixed an issue which was caused by Shopify and provided some first rate advice. Very happy.

Stills - The Art of Memory

Very solid and thought out app will all permutations one would want. Configuration is intuitive and easy.

Regatta Apparel Group

Excellent Customer Service! Very helpful and prompt. Tommy helped explain how to achieve what I was trying to do and he was very patient with me as it took me a minute to understand. :-) A++

Japanese Green Tea Shops

I was searching for a simple App to allow me to add a minimum order value to prevent customers from being able to checkout with very small orders (since many of my products are under $3.00).

After trying just about every App in the App store I finally came across "Minicart - Min Max order limits".

The app was very easy to install and setup. Customization was simple to get it to look like it was part of my original theme. I did run into a small problem with my custom theme (which displays dynamic checkout buttons in my Minicart), but Tommy was on it right away and fixed to issue very quickly.

After a few days of experimenting with the various settings and customizations, I decided I wanted to add a back ground image to the "popup". Again, Tommy was on it within hours and provided me with a small bit of custom CSS code which was very easy to insert in the "Custom CSS" block which is built into the App customization feature. Perfect!

If you are looking to set a minimum order value (apparently many more options which I haven't needed to try) then this App will solve your problem. It has been performing exactly as I wanted. It also provides a very smooth eye pleasing experience for my customers.

Ma Zone Québec

We use this app to enable cart limits for specific vendors. Very easy to use, works well and support is easy to reach when we needed help.

Foodin Market

It was some problem with our language character in application, but support was very fast and fix this problem. Now application is working very good and I can just highly recommend apps with perfect support.

April 28, 2020

Update: Hello friend, I am happy we could finally get in touch and fix your issue! Let us know if you need anything else.

Previous: Hello friend, I am sorry to read you had an issue with our app. Mincart usually works seamlessly with most themes, but there are so many different ones that it happens from time to time we encounter small codes conflicts with some of them or with other apps installed on the store. Most of the time our team easily fixes this with pleasure for you.

Also Organics

This application is great and very user friendly. It did exactly what we needed and support was very responsive when we ran into an issue, helping us to troubleshoot and get up in running within the hour.

Bowy Made

The app itself was a perfect solution to my wholesale requirement. The service was really good also, would strongly recommend.

Titan Sarawak Sdn Bhd

This app help a lot in the cart quantity or price limitation settings. And the customer service also good.

Endure Beauty

The team was so helpful in assisting me to customize my store. I highly recommend this app to anyone.

Previous 1 3