Minifier

Minifier

by Vertex LV

Image and website optimisation tool

greenbilly

Hassle-free and handy tool. I used lossy optimisation but haven't noticed a difference unless photo is zoomed a lot.

Hooded Owls Ltd

A great and easy to use app which does exactly what it promises. We did experience a few technical problems with the app crashing twice before I'd completed labeling which meant it was more time consuming than it should have been but Marius at technical support was very helpful.

neotoddler

Awesome!!! This will be my list of top five must have apps... because image size is sooo important...

Kinky Toy Store

Great app that works well. If you have many images this app can get pricey. https://www.kinkytoy.store

SciFi Baby

I used the app to minimize 885 images on my soon to be launching store. It did a great job in minimizing the images without loss of much quality. The price was more than fair. I will use them again.

GMI - Guitar and Music Institute Online Shop

Easy to use, saved a lot of image size and speeded up the website...what more can we ask for at such a low price!

Luxury Playstyle

Quite pleased-- didn't have a huge number of photos, but I was happy it was so inexpensive to use this. Good stuff.

varicose therapy

WORKED GOOD, CHEAP TOO.. I LOVE IT. ............................................................................

Apartment 51 Me

Very quick and easy to use! Only thing is that I don't think I should be charged if I cancel the optimization but I was.

Dressbits

Easy way to compress images. No sweat, price is also good.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58