Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Aheadworks

Image compression, alt tag and file name optimization!

DripPlaza

Great app for optimizing images in my store.
Also their support is great. I had this tiny 'issue' which wasn't an issue after all. They replied instantly and did a complete refund, allthough I didn't ask for that.
However, I love this app and use it to make my webshop fast and for better SEO.
Thanks guys!

March 18, 2021

Hello, DripPlaza Team.
Thank you for the great review!
We are really pleased that our app is helpful for your store.
If any questions occur, please feel free to contact us, we are always happy to help.
Thank you again and have a nice day!

Ofertas Hunter

SO FAR SO GOOD, NEED TO WAIT MORE TO FINAL DECISION, HPE THIS REVIEW HELPS THE APP TO GROW UP. GRADE 4/5

February 5, 2021

Hello, Ofertas Hunter Team.
Our team is doing their best to improve Minifier, and your review helps to keep us on our toes, thank you!
If one day you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help.
Have a good one.

Burnana Concept

it only reduced little bit on "product image only". It didn't reduce theme images at all. Around 1000 images optimized but less than 10 MB saved....Little bit disappointed as what it claimed.....

Addice Inc

This app works fantastic. Very quiet in the back ground and reasonably priced. Also helped increased store speed. Great work guys!

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

This app has been really great. It did not take a lot on my part and once it ran its software and optimized my images it made my store a lot faster. Thank you for this app.

DJOSSYE

Speed for the SEO with modification of tittles' images . Moreover, it did me this for free. My browser was slow and that helps me swdxfcghvbjkn,l;m

The Trouvailles

Love it, really improved my site speed - Cheap but works great and I would recommend to any store owners with lots of imagery

A10 SHOP

Pathetic app. There is literally no change in stores speed. Don't waste your money. I have already asked for refund, but no response from the developer.

SpiraBobble

This app helps the SpiraBobble store load faster by optimizing our images. The changes to these images are virtually unseen by ourselves or our customers

Shop&easydreams

APP work very well. Support is fantastic; super fast and effective. I strongly recommend. (It was suggested to me by my mentor)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59