Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer | Reviews

by Aheadworks

Image compression, alt tag and file name optimization for SEO

Off on a Whim

This app is easy to use and affordable, it's one of my favorite photo minimizer apps and I run my pics through it regularly.

October 7, 2021

Hello!
Thank you for your great feedback.
That's perfect news that you are enjoying our app :)

Please don't hesitate to contact us if any assistance is required.
Have a great week.

Slumber Room

Great app.... sight is still running great and now it's faster! We do not have a ton of images on our site but the ones we do have are pretty large so this worked out great for us.

September 13, 2021

Hi!
Great! We are happy that our app meets your needs.
We hope that our small gift will help to make your store even faster ;)

Please feel free to contact us (minifier.support@aheadworks.com) if any questions occur.

Unusual Horror

Insanely easy to setup, very good value for money if using the pro plan too, use it for all stores that I run and would never choose another app

August 13, 2021

Hello!
It's a pleasure for us to find out that our app suits you.
As a small compliment, I've already added 300 images to your store =)

Please feel free to contact us if any questions occur.
Have a great weekend!

ilivesty

good,He did compress the pictures and increased the speed of my shop,Convenient and affordable, not a liar application, recommend him

August 4, 2021

Hello Ilivesty Team.
Thank you very much for a wonderful review.
We are always happy that our app makes our customers happy.

In gratitude for your recommendation, I've already added 300 free images to your current Minifier plan.
I hope that would help to make your store faster :)

Please feel free to contact us if any questions occur, we are always happy to help.

Ruto

I used this app to make my store faster. It has compressed my images (I have a lot) and now the images are loading much faster than before. I recommend this app if you have the same problem as mine!

July 21, 2021

Hello Ruto Team.
Thank you for your great review!

Our team is really happy that our app is helpful for your store.

In gratitude for the great feedback, we've already added 300 free images to your Minifier account.

Aviator

We ended up deleting this app because it wasn't the right fit for us, but we still had a great experience working with their support team (thank you Lilia!)

April 23, 2021

Hello, Aviator Team.
Thank you for the great review.

We are glad to hear that our Support team was helpful.
You may also try our other apps, we hope they would meet your needs more:

Have a great week.

DripPlaza

Great app for optimizing images in my store.
Also their support is great. I had this tiny 'issue' which wasn't an issue after all. They replied instantly and did a complete refund, allthough I didn't ask for that.
However, I love this app and use it to make my webshop fast and for better SEO.
Thanks guys!

March 18, 2021

Hello, DripPlaza Team.
Thank you for the great review!
We are really pleased that our app is helpful for your store.
If any questions occur, please feel free to contact us, we are always happy to help.
Thank you again and have a nice day!

Ofertas Hunter

SO FAR SO GOOD, NEED TO WAIT MORE TO FINAL DECISION, HPE THIS REVIEW HELPS THE APP TO GROW UP. GRADE 4/5

February 5, 2021

Hello, Ofertas Hunter Team.
Our team is doing their best to improve Minifier, and your review helps to keep us on our toes, thank you!
If one day you need any assistance, don't hesitate to contact us, we are always happy to help.
Have a good one.

Burnana Concept

it only reduced little bit on "product image only". It didn't reduce theme images at all. Around 1000 images optimized but less than 10 MB saved....Little bit disappointed as what it claimed.....

Addice Inc

This app works fantastic. Very quiet in the back ground and reasonably priced. Also helped increased store speed. Great work guys!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60