4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for enhancing SEO and speeding up website load times. It's praised for its efficiency in automatically optimizing and compressing images without compromising quality. Many appreciate its cost-effectiveness, with a one-time payment and per-use billing. Merchants report improved Google page speed, increased conversions, and enhanced customer experience due to faster load times. The support team is also noted for being responsive and helpful.

February 1, 2024

I'm new to SEOmatic but are already in love with it. Fantastic customer service (despite me being on the free plan!) and the app is super easy to navigate. 5 stars!

Fero Culture
Sweden
2 days using the app
Aheadworks replied February 2, 2024

Hello Fero Culture team, thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star rating! We’re thrilled that you had a positive experience with us. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Sincerely,

SEO Image Compression Team

October 19, 2015

So cool!!! Super easy to use and fast!!!
thank you for creating this!

BOTTINES - Handcrafted Footwear

Bottines 2
Netherlands
About 8 years using the app
August 29, 2017

No complaints. Optimized our images with the click of the button!

Prxperformance
About 8 years using the app
Edited June 1, 2018

Helpful app for shrinking images. Support is extremely helpful.

Anglo Dutch Pools Toys
Almost 8 years using the app
October 27, 2015

Very easy to use. Site loads much faster.

Neverlift Apperal
Edited December 18, 2019

This app is great for optimising images without loosing any details. I use it to add alt text for improved SEO.

Fired Creations
Edited May 20, 2016

Brilliant! Image quality is especially important to us as a site selling premium quality wall art based on Scott's photographs. To be able to reduce image size but in a lossless way is critical. Minifier was able to do this quickly across all our product images with a very easy to use interface. We'll be using this app again as our store continues to grow and amend product images.

Happily recommend to others.

Scottleggo
May 24, 2018

Minifier is a great app. Helps the site to load much faster.

Pacific Coast Outlet
Edited October 29, 2016

my image quality has reduced a lot . is there a way i a can reverse my action.

Born Organic
India
September 9, 2016

EXCELLENT APP! For less than a dollar and about 5 minutes, the load time of my website decreased dramatically. I highly recommend Minifier without hesitation.

Zzz Bears