Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Vertex LV

Image, website optimization. Alt tags&file names- improved SEO

silberschliff

I love it.. the free version is perfect for small store! Amazing :)) Rates are really great for bigger stores as well!

Southern Sweet Children's Boutique

App was great and customer service is even better. I will definitely be referring to a friend. Great experience.

November 17, 2019

Hey! Thanks for great feedback and if you have further questions feel welcome to let me know! ;)

Revive Wear

I use this app for SEO. Optimise images is super quick and easy. I like the optimise variants and reports.

Contact Pêche

La meilleure application pour compresser les images et renommer les balises ALT et TXT rapidement et comme on le souhaite. Aucun code n'est installé, il upload une copie de nos images sur leurs serveurs, nous les compressent, ensuite vous avez un aperçu si cela vous convient et il ne vous reste plus qu'à renommer vos balises à votre guise ou laisser le texte qui est rempli automatiquement et ensuite envoyer vers votre site pour effectuer le changement. Le seul défaut c'est que les images une fois compressées sont conservées 7 jours sur leurs serveurs, donc 7 jours pour remplir toutes vos balises ALT & TXT et envoyer vers votre site pour effectuer le changement. Autrement c'est parfait et on paye juste à l'image et pas chaque mois, j'adore!

November 6, 2019

Hi Contact Pêche! Thanks for taking your time to leave a feedback. We actually keep back up images for 30 days, but yes, if you edit the alt tags and file names in review stage, due to the drain of resources, we keep optimization logs open for 7 days. If you need longer time next time, just send us a quick message and we'll make it work. :)

Beotea

application to the top, very efficient, rich service and vary in terms of possibilities I recommend

November 5, 2019

Hey Beotea! Thank you for opinion, we hope that faster loading will bring a tone of new buyers for you! Happy selling!

Thermal Ribbons For Less

Great app that does what it says it will, at an inexpensive cost. Very quick and knowledgeable customer service.

October 29, 2019

Thank You for the feedback! :) Feel welcome to get in touch if you have questions anytime!

Mundo Wise

muito bom, faz o que promete deixando a pagina mais rápida dssdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdssdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds

hygeens

Loved it. Easy to use, pricing make sense having in mind all that app does. Gmetrics gives a better score now which is not too bad, 79%. UPDATE! Went ahead and took annual plan, so what happens is that images are optimised once a week and they email you stats; Now, when I'm about to add many products I can set it and forget it. If you pay upfront, image costs just $0.004

heapsfeed

I had only 62 images because my store is new and it was surprising that this app saved me 47% MB for almost nothing. Not bad, not bad!

Maughon's

I bought the year long subscription. It started last night and I was thinking it would be finished by this morning but it says it is still optimizing. I have used it before on the per minimization and it worked ok I guess.

August 26, 2019

Hello Maughon's!

We've checked your auto-optimization process - it is successfully finished already, images are already compressed. The duration of optimisation process depends upon the amount of pictures, that need to be optimised. This time amount was quite big, that's why it took longer.
If you'll have any questions about optimisation process - we'll be glad to help! Please contact us at support@eoscity.com.

Thank you for choosing Minifier app!
Have a great day -