Minifier

Minifier

by Vertex LV

Image, website optimization. Alt tags&file names- improved SEO

Alpeaks

Really easy to use, works great, and is priced very reasonably. Reduced my file sizes by 90%. Can't complain!

The Anti Life Ltd

Great application. Very quick & easy app to install. Not expensive. Highly recommend for a quick fix.

Extra Turtle

App is not worth for a single buck. I installed hoping that it will help reducing the size of my store product's images. It showed that it can reduce by 50% after analyzing my store. It charged me money and did nothing. My store loading pace is still 18 on google page speed insight and it is still suggesting me to reduce image size and its format from png to jpg.

I asked for money back but till now no response since last 24 hours.

April 24, 2019

Hi Extra Turtle! We replied you yesterday and confirmed that we can refund. The refund is actually already being processed. Did our reply reached your inbox? Regarding the page load - please, understand that there are many factors which affect Google page load speed and such as server connectivity is one of them. We ran Google tool on your website 5 times in a row and got 3 different result, from 28 to 34. This behaviour is common but we can confirm with complete guarantee that compressed images will make your website load faster. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks, Extra Turtle.

Mira Paris

Super application, très pratique et simple d'usage, elle vous permettra d'accélérer le site et d'optimiser votre référencement, à essayer !
Mira Paris

cosavas

We were recommended by other app owners to use this app, and got to say it’s an excellent tool. Flexible in plans - those who have lots of pics and renew photos constantly can choose automatic weekly compression . we did "pay for results” version, optimised 200 pics just for 4$! Works good for good price, recommend!

cheapafter

Did lossy compression of pics with this app and saved about 50% of their size. Also there is automatic compression of new store images feature, that’s cool. Good app, good price, easy to use. Thanks!

nextskate

Cool app, well done. I see few bad reviews but for me app worked and reduced the size of pix. I did not load all the pix yet but so far so good. And it costed like few $ for a hundred.

Maw Mood

I was 33% on google pagespeed. After using it, 32%. And it is NOT free. You pay for the count of images "minified"

lainily

Good idea! I do not have lots of pix on my shop and do not plan to have lot of inventory but few I had was a bit heavy. Thanks for the app and automating the process of reducing the size!

awesomily

We’ve done several optimisations already, saved about 40-45% of store image size. Now ordered auto optimisations. Will see how it works. Cheers

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 60 61