Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Aheadworks

Image compression, alt tag and file name optimization!

The Trouvailles

Love it, really improved my site speed - Cheap but works great and I would recommend to any store owners with lots of imagery

A10 SHOP

Pathetic app. There is literally no change in stores speed. Don't waste your money. I have already asked for refund, but no response from the developer.

SpiraBobble

This app helps the SpiraBobble store load faster by optimizing our images. The changes to these images are virtually unseen by ourselves or our customers

Shop&easydreams

APP work very well. Support is fantastic; super fast and effective. I strongly recommend. (It was suggested to me by my mentor)

Impress'D Boutique

I used minifier to reduce my website product photos. This was helpful and my website also ran faster afterwards.

HairMadeEasi

This app has helped speed up our website by 30%. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

TheBaby Club

Thanks to this app my site is now more optimized on every point of view. I tried it today and i istantly saw the difference.

- It resize your image of all site withoust lost quality.

Very useful

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

I use this app a lot and I am very happy with it, one time payment, no monthly fees, friendly staff and SEO optimizer app that they also offer! They are awesome! I have seen my conversions increase 2x over about 3 months! (Maybe more) Highly recommend for all stores.

Fred’s Haberdashery

We needed a quick and easy way to minimise our photos so that they load quicker. Minifier was nice and easy to set up and runs away in background!

Smoosh Customs

so far so good, this was perfect minified optimization for all of my images, best of luck as always!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59