Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Vertex LV

Image, website optimization. Alt tags&file names- improved SEO

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

I use this app a lot and I am very happy with it, one time payment, no monthly fees, friendly staff and SEO optimizer app that they also offer! They are awesome! I have seen my conversions increase 2x over about 3 months! (Maybe more) Highly recommend for all stores.

Fred’s Haberdashery

We needed a quick and easy way to minimise our photos so that they load quicker. Minifier was nice and easy to set up and runs away in background!

Smoosh Customs

so far so good, this was perfect minified optimization for all of my images, best of luck as always!!

Fashion NetClub

This is a great App to help you run your online store faster by reducing significantly space. Just set it up well according your Theme's store and that's it, enjoy it by keeping it in your list of Apps.

E-Catamaran : Affordable electric boats French style luxury with Yamaha electric kayak motor

The App you need to speed you shop! Easy to use, no time consuming and ultra affordable. Try it and you will love for sure!

Soda Press Co

Super powerful and easy to use. Minifier has helped to improve page load speed and saved loads of time in trying to individually optimise each image on my site. Nice work guys thank you!

RelaxingMassageTables

Easy to use. Works fast. Would recommend. Good stuff. Cheap and reasonable pricing as well. Thank you.

curiam

1,2,3 and alt tags and images DONE!!!!! FAST, EASY AND PAINLESS. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE FREE TRAFFIC!!!!!!!!!

Shoppersy

Took 4USD but did not do anything. Just got the message after payment there is no image for optimization.

February 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're not seeing any optimization errors from our end and it seems as optimization is waiting to be completed. Please check if you can can follow the 2 steps I've sent you by email and finish optimizing your images.

Bijou Candles

Shopify recommended this app to me when I started working on my SEO. This app has increased my page speed so much without sacrificing anything. I highly recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 57 58