Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

Minifier SEO Image Optimizer

by Vertex LV

Image, website optimization. Alt tags&file names- improved SEO

RelaxingMassageTables

Easy to use. Works fast. Would recommend. Good stuff. Cheap and reasonable pricing as well. Thank you.

tablegamesnow

Support was kind to let me optimize images second time using lossy compression (I was hesitant about it at first because of image quality) which saved more space than lossless.

curiam

1,2,3 and alt tags and images DONE!!!!! FAST, EASY AND PAINLESS. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE FREE TRAFFIC!!!!!!!!!

fyyl

I was procrastinating to do SEO for a few weeks now because it seemed very complicated and I'm new at this. Well, of course, in Shopify there is an app for everything. I optimized images with alt tags and my seo anxiety gone!

barbecuedude

was very easy to use and understand, i just needed to click few buttons and images was optimized and have alt tags and everything. i like the app and my images

allhairlong

I was afraid using lossy method but the quality was amazing even after saving 58% of image space. WOW

ultimatecat

Endless hours of going from product to product and adding file names saved!!!! But the best is that I can edit the optimized alt tags and add my keywords were needed! recommend

bi-kini

i'm very new and i ask questions Shopify support and they recommended the app... great app i'm very happy!

travelplease

I thought I'll be spending hours on ALT text in my images but it did everything and fast and I'm very excited to save me time. THANK YOU!

Shoppersy

Took 4USD but did not do anything. Just got the message after payment there is no image for optimization.

February 10, 2020

Thanks for your feedback. We're not seeing any optimization errors from our end and it seems as optimization is waiting to be completed. Please check if you can can follow the 2 steps I've sent you by email and finish optimizing your images.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 63 64