SEO Image Compression

Image compression, alt tag & metadata optimization

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Addice Inc

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app works fantastic. Very quiet in the back ground and reasonably priced. Also helped increased store speed. Great work guys!

Chicky Chicky Bling Bling, LLC

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app has been really great. It did not take a lot on my part and once it ran its software and optimized my images it made my store a lot faster. Thank you for this app.

DJOSSYE

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 hours

Speed for the SEO with modification of tittles' images . Moreover, it did me this for free. My browser was slow and that helps me swdxfcghvbjkn,l;m

The Trouvailles

Love it, really improved my site speed - Cheap but works great and I would recommend to any store owners with lots of imagery

A10 SHOP

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

Pathetic app. There is literally no change in stores speed. Don't waste your money. I have already asked for refund, but no response from the developer.

SpiraBobble

Time spent using app 15 minutes

This app helps the SpiraBobble store load faster by optimizing our images. The changes to these images are virtually unseen by ourselves or our customers

Shop&easydreams

Location Portugal

APP work very well. Support is fantastic; super fast and effective. I strongly recommend. (It was suggested to me by my mentor)

Impress'D Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used minifier to reduce my website product photos. This was helpful and my website also ran faster afterwards.

HairMadeEasi

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has helped speed up our website by 30%. This has in turn helped to increase our sales by improving our customer experience.

TheBaby Club

Location Italy

Thanks to this app my site is now more optimized on every point of view. I tried it today and i istantly saw the difference.

- It resize your image of all site withoust lost quality.

Very useful