SEO Image Compression

Image compression, alt tag & metadata optimization

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Thermal Ribbons For Less

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app that does what it says it will, at an inexpensive cost. Very quick and knowledgeable customer service.

October 29, 2019

Thank You for the feedback! :) Feel welcome to get in touch if you have questions anytime!

Mundo Wise

Location Brazil

muito bom, faz o que promete deixando a pagina mais rápida dssdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdssdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsdsds

hygeens

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 2 months

Loved it. Easy to use, pricing make sense having in mind all that app does. Gmetrics gives a better score now which is not too bad, 79%. UPDATE! Went ahead and took annual plan, so what happens is that images are optimised once a week and they email you stats; Now, when I'm about to add many products I can set it and forget it. If you pay upfront, image costs just $0.004

Maughon's

Time spent using app About 2 years

I bought the year long subscription. It started last night and I was thinking it would be finished by this morning but it says it is still optimizing. I have used it before on the per minimization and it worked ok I guess.

August 26, 2019

Hello Maughon's!

We've checked your auto-optimization process - it is successfully finished already, images are already compressed. The duration of optimisation process depends upon the amount of pictures, that need to be optimised. This time amount was quite big, that's why it took longer.
If you'll have any questions about optimisation process - we'll be glad to help! Please contact us at support@eoscity.com.

Thank you for choosing Minifier app!
Have a great day -
Minifier team

FitCorset

Time spent using app 1 day

Ruined my product images by rendering them incredibly blurry, when I selected the lossless option. No revert option. Wonderful!

August 24, 2019

Hi FitCorset!

I'm sorry for the trouble :/

I'd love to investigate it deeper because such issue has never happened in the past. There is also no function in the code that would make images to blur. In fact, Minifier's algorithm is very strict and never sacrifices quality.

If you could add Minifier back to your store we could have a deeper look and figure out what happened.

I emailed you and looking forward to have a chat!

Steven Booth

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app saved me lots of time after building my website, just ran the app to optimise all my images in minutes. Love it! Will definitely be using again.

Alpeaks

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Really easy to use, works great, and is priced very reasonably. Reduced my file sizes by 90%. Can't complain!

The Anti Life Ltd

Time spent using app 44 minutes

Great application. Very quick & easy app to install. Not expensive. Highly recommend for a quick fix.

Extra Turtle

Location India
Time spent using app 1 day

App is not worth for a single buck. I installed hoping that it will help reducing the size of my store product's images. It showed that it can reduce by 50% after analyzing my store. It charged me money and did nothing. My store loading pace is still 18 on google page speed insight and it is still suggesting me to reduce image size and its format from png to jpg.

I asked for money back but till now no response since last 24 hours.

April 24, 2019

Hi Extra Turtle! We replied you yesterday and confirmed that we can refund. The refund is actually already being processed. Did our reply reached your inbox? Regarding the page load - please, understand that there are many factors which affect Google page load speed and such as server connectivity is one of them. We ran Google tool on your website 5 times in a row and got 3 different result, from 28 to 34. This behaviour is common but we can confirm with complete guarantee that compressed images will make your website load faster. Looking forward for your reply. Thanks, Extra Turtle.

Mira Paris

Location France

Super application, très pratique et simple d'usage, elle vous permettra d'accélérer le site et d'optimiser votre référencement, à essayer !
Mira Paris