Mobile Menu & Navigation

Mobile Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Increase mobile sales with a professional mobile menu

Sci-fi DESIGN

Must have, This is amazing simple yet sophisticated application that will enhance the browsing of your site because it is floating and gives a visual menu to navigate. so it is like you have a site within your site.
Two thing that will be cool to add:
A. To allow the the menu button location to be in the middle bottom or middle up. why? because some other floating buttons are in the corners too.
2. To show the name of the user when logging in their account, Example: Hi, John Smith.

September 22, 2020

Thanks for your review and suggestion.
We'll take note of this idea, and will try to implement this idea in the future.
If you need any assistance, feel free to contact us for help. Cheers!

Bucks Spices and Gourmet Pantry

Perfect for my particular needs. My theme would only show 12 categories visually. This was a problem, particularly for mobile users, as we had more than 12 categories to display. I was able to solve this problem in moments by using this app.

September 8, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's our pleasure to hear that our team and Mobile Menu helped you well. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

jewelryatwork

I founds tgis app to be very intuitive to use, no technical knowledge required. When I did have a question, support was responsive and helpful.

August 27, 2020

Koralsecrets - Perkujdesje e lekures, produkte kozmetike & bukurie Koreane

Great app. Very easy te use, and also has a lot of sections which can be helpful.
Costumer support solves every issue in less than 24 hours. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

August 6, 2020

Green Bonsai

Perfect app! Easy to use and do exactly what I needed. thank you! recommended for anyone who wants to make his mobile experience better.

July 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to know that you enjoy using our Mobile Menu. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

Tulio

Excellent app. Easy to use and it looks great on the website. We also use their Smart Menu which we love too. Had a little issue trying to get it to load on the website, but they were quick to help me and their responses were terrific. Would recommend this app and this company.

July 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to know that you enjoy using our Mobile Menu and services. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

Blighty's British Store

It looks great. Had to contact the support to make a couple changes for the mobile menu to show up on different sized screens (larger than cell phones, but smaller than desktops) as well as adjusting the width of the menu on screens larger than phones. They did it within just a few hours, and shared screenshots of exactly what they did.

May 31, 2020

American Patriots Apparel

This is a great little add-on app for your mobile version of your online store: https://www.AmericanPatriotsApparel.com - Check it out!

May 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy our Mobile Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

CAPICLEAN

This app helped me create a navigation menu just like those of big established stores. Besides, after building my menu I needed an extra feature and Hannah from support immediately helped me with it within one day. Thank you, I recommend!

May 4, 2020

BARBAS 1935

This people develop amazing apps for shopify... when you start with one, you continue and install all of them. Really Surprised

March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our products. We'll keep trying to deliver the most suitable apps for your needs. Stay tune!

Previous 1 3 4