Mobile Menu & Navigation

Mobile Menu & Navigation

by qikify

Increase mobile sales with a professional mobile menu

Green Bonsai

Perfect app! Easy to use and do exactly what I needed. thank you! recommended for anyone who wants to make his mobile experience better.

July 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to know that you enjoy using our Mobile Menu. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

Tulio

Excellent app. Easy to use and it looks great on the website. We also use their Smart Menu which we love too. Had a little issue trying to get it to load on the website, but they were quick to help me and their responses were terrific. Would recommend this app and this company.

July 12, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
We're happy to know that you enjoy using our Mobile Menu and services. We're looking forward to bringing more benefits to you.

Blighty's British Store

It looks great. Had to contact the support to make a couple changes for the mobile menu to show up on different sized screens (larger than cell phones, but smaller than desktops) as well as adjusting the width of the menu on screens larger than phones. They did it within just a few hours, and shared screenshots of exactly what they did.

May 31, 2020

American Patriots Apparel

This is a great little add-on app for your mobile version of your online store: https://www.AmericanPatriotsApparel.com - Check it out!

May 10, 2020

Thank you very much for your review!
It's great to hear that you enjoy our Mobile Menu. Hope it can bring even more benefits to your store.

CAPICLEAN

This app helped me create a navigation menu just like those of big established stores. Besides, after building my menu I needed an extra feature and Hannah from support immediately helped me with it within one day. Thank you, I recommend!

May 4, 2020

BARBAS 1935

This people develop amazing apps for shopify... when you start with one, you continue and install all of them. Really Surprised

March 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad to hear that you're enjoying our products. We'll keep trying to deliver the most suitable apps for your needs. Stay tune!

Ohriginal

This is an Amazing App, it works for my Shop and i intend to upgrade at the end of march when i will have more products and collections into the shop.
www.ohriginal.shop

March 3, 2020

Thanks for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good impacts soon. Cheers.

okäse

Best mobile menu app on Shopify! I've tried a few and this definitely has the best features and best price.

February 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your review.
Hope our app will bring your store good impacts soon.

Beside Me

Best mobile menu app! Love that you can add photos! We like our desktop menu so it's nice being able to just change the mobile menu. Would recommend for anyone wanting to upgrade their menu to make your website look more professional

February 3, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We really appreciate it and hope it can increase your conversion rate.

Fashion Silver Jewellery London SE17

I installed this app and then I was unsure which settings to use for enabling it on my website. I emailed the support and they helped me...Great Job He did, thank you very much indeed!

January 24, 2020

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that we can help, hope you enjoy our app so far.
Cheers.