Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

All in one solution for Print on Demand and Dropshipping

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

ADDONY SANTOS DESIGN CO

so far me gusta todas las funcionalidades, la verdad que la rescomiendo. soy muy exigente para el tipo de ropa que uso en mi tienda pero este app m gustado.......

BABALO

Loving this app. Has a lot of great featuresneith great selection of products. I will be upgrading to the pro version soon.

b'liz boutique

Love it! Love the products offered and how user friendly it is for beginners. Definitely would recommend

THE SPARKLING AFFAIR

Time spent using app About 3 hours

I just found this app on the Shopify App page and it seems like a great way to easily list items on your Shopify store and then Kit can promote them. I wish we were asked for our reviews after we had a chance to use them, rather than up front. I am hoping this app is useful.

My Small Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

Well, I didn't want to tell anyone how I love Modalyst because I wanted to keep it just for me but that's not fair.
Many advantages - great suppliers, great customer service, great price - can't complain.
Some can see that as cons:
- product descriptions weak but it gives the opportunity to write unique ones thus be in front of the race
- suppliers no playing the dropship game - true, I found a few but it's easy to drop the and report cheaters and establish a relationship with the others.
- 5% cost, true but you pass the 5% to the end customer
Definitively a great dropshipping company, maybe not for "click and done" - work pays always in the end.

KVGP Clothescessories

The App is so easy to use. With just one click, I have all the products I want listed on my store.

Chels' Lil Boutique

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 2 months

Really simple to use, which is perfect for me! I am able to find what I need, and import quickly to my site. Happy merchant here!

YAZONES

Location Jordan

This app is one of the best apps that I have used. Amazing support staff and great varaity of products and suppliers. Very very professional.

HoneyClans

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

If you can increase the product limit, it will be a better experience! This platform is good, the cost of goods is not too cheap, very medium, but the picture quality is good, there is not much profit, I hope to improve, I am some opinions, thank you

Pleasy

Location Australia

Modalyst has by far the best interface to import, sync and purchase items. by far the best dropshipping addon i have used so far.