Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

All in one solution for Print on Demand and Dropshipping

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Casuals Apparels

I really love the interaction of the app. Also, it tend to get slow as I look into more products maybe it's my Internet speed maybe not. Anyways. I'm happy I found this app. It has help me out slot so far in the aspect of adding and looking for trending products to put up at my store.

Premier Gift

Starting a new business from the ground up and having to buy a ton of inventory isn't very fun. With Shopify, there are a couple companies that offer drop shipping solutions where you can simply install, pick and price your inventory, and earn sales. One of the companies that I have used is this one, Modalyst.

This company has a ton of unique and diversified suppliers around the world. Some great, some questionable, but overall a nice selection. Their process is very simple, support is very helpful, and overall their team is very effective, from the support, all the way up to their CEO, Jill. Everyone is amazing.

Now, obviously each of you will have your own experience, and will have to judge for yourself, but if you are looking to run an online boutique, gift store, fashion store, etc.; I would recommend you check them out before you start investing into huge amounts of inventory.

My only advice is that for each product you import into your store, be sure to create your own custom description for the products. Several of the suppliers have great merchandise, but when it comes to descriptions, not so much. Besides, if you just grabbing a product and publishing and not doing anything to double check the published product, then that's on you.

Now there is a monthly fee, but let me be realistic. The profit off these products is so great that 1, 2 or 3 items sold and it covers your expense. Think about the money you will save from having to buy inventory and just let it collect dust!

The bottom line is if you are looking for a wholesale drop shipping solution that is going to make you profitable, take it from me, this is an app you need to install - today! Honest truth, uncompensated review. :)

Naturesnursery

Easy and simple to use! At a click of a button, you get the items you need right in your store! Also great selections

End Activewear

Location Guatemala

Modalyst is the best dropshipping webpage so far! I'm glad I came across it! They have several suppliers with amazing products and customer support is very helpful.

Emmaclairefashions

Using this app has helped grow my business and become more active in the Ecommerce world. First purchase was shipped same day my customer ordered.

Star Essentials

I use Modalyst frequently and I enjoy their products. I would recommend it.

Cedriccages

HA! I laugh at those not using MODALYST. The amount of content on here is amazing. I was using Aliexpress for a little bit but once I started to using this splendid app I deleted everything I imported from Ali and replaced them with MOD'S suppliers. Sorry, Ali..LOL NO I'M NOT!!

Ms Ts This That

I absolutely LOVE this app! The ease of use to integrate products to my inventory is wonderful, not to mention the quality & fashionable styles. Love, love, love!!! Yes I would recommend Modalyst to everyone who has an online store!

Buybeyoutiful

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've been having great success with Modalyst. When used properly, a retailer can build great relationships with wholesalers and bring some unique offerings into their store. Communication is KEY, though. I appreciate the daily digests that come directly from Modalyst. It's very helpful. So far, so great!

Mode 60

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice selection, good costumer service, and the integration makes it really easy to add to the store. I added recently, so I haven't had sales yet to review that part of the process. So far I am very pleased. The only thing I would like to see improved is the search - it is somewhat slow, and sometimes filters don't work well. But all in all, I am very happy to have found them!