Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

5280Gadgets

i used this app to help me maintain my store well im working or too busy and it makes it so simple, i love it.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for your positive words! We are happy to hear you're loving the app. If you have any questions at all about your experience, please let us know! We'd be more than happy to assist you!

Tacoma's Warehouse

using this app to drop ship, I like the merchandise. I will market all the products I synced to shopify.

Zhoponline

es una excelente aplicación, donde se puede encontrar los productos fácilmente y con una interfaz sencilla.

ITEMS FOR SAVINGS

REALLY LIKE THE WAY HOW DO WE DO THE IMPORT OF THE PRODUCT 0 COMPLICATIONS, 100% SATISFIED. LOOKING FORWARD TO GROW THE BUSINESS WITH YOUR EXCELLENT MERCHANDISE.

MURBALI FASHION

I USED THE APPS, IT SEEMS TO WORK PERFECT. NO ISSUES YET. LOVE IT. IMPORT HAS BEEN EASY. WORKS SIMILAR AS OBERLO, BUT A LITTLE MORE PRICY.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're thrilled to hear it's working perfectly so far. If you have any questions or concerns along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly via our live chat or via email (team@modalyst.co)!

Mudawwana Shopping

Greatest app on Shopify. It worth 10-star for helping retailers on Shopify. I recommend you use this app, it is a perfect app for retailers.

MayDay Design & Custom Gifts

I found the app to be easy to navigate and they definitely have some quality products to add to my store. I like the fact that I can add and adjust shipping to the product pricing as well as having companies that ship in less time than other dropshipping companies. What I would do differently is allow one whole day of unlimited imports to test and try the platform for new users.899

Lortas

The products appear to be of high quality and the graphics are great. The app is easy to understand and worked flawlessly. I almost gave it 4 stars but that wouldn't have been for the products or app's functioning - I just wish the price of the plans were a little less costly.

Diamond Beauty

I really love this app ! I love the brands and shipping ! It's easy to use and shows all of the best !

September 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your supportive and positive review! We appreciate hearing that you love the brands and fast shipping times we offer! As you know, our focus is to connect you to the highest quality items with super fast shipping. This is a core tenet of ours and we work hard to bring it to life on the platform. We have a great article in our Help Center on Finding Products with Fast Shipping. Please feel free to follow this link to it: http://support.modalyst.co/en/articles/3326249-how-to-find-products-with-fast-shipping

If there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to ping us on the live chat or email us at team@modalyst.co!

Stylish Designer Jewelry

Although I have just started using this app and really haven't given a full examination but what I have seen it is a amazing app. But the jury is still out.

September 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you rating your first impression with our app. That is hugely important. As you continue to go through your journey on Modalyst, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or additional feedback. You can reach us on our live chat or directly at team@modalyst.co!