Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Frank's Ave

I came across some issues with my account and Felix displayed excellent customer service.
I was helped in a timely manner and all my issues were resolved. The app is easy to use and provides a lot of different avenues to operate.

Tesori Blu

So far this app has worked wonderfully for us! Such great, quality products to sell--most come with STELLAR photographs, too, and descriptions that hardly needed any editing--this was important to us! What I like best is how easy it was to post products to our website, too--just a click! The suppliers that we chose seem to have very fast shipping, too. I highly recommend for anyone who wants great dropshipping products. Customer service is a little on the slow side, but I am sure this may improve with time. They have always been helpful to me, though, and my questions were answered--not instantly, but usually within a two day time frame. Which to us is perfectly okay, because waiting an extra day for a reply is worth it because of what we get from this app--great products, photos, quick shipping, and the ease to post products. I highly recommend this app.

5280Gadgets

i used this app to help me maintain my store well im working or too busy and it makes it so simple, i love it.

October 8, 2019

Thank you for your positive words! We are happy to hear you're loving the app. If you have any questions at all about your experience, please let us know! We'd be more than happy to assist you!

Tacoma's Warehouse

using this app to drop ship, I like the merchandise. I will market all the products I synced to shopify.

Zhoponline

es una excelente aplicación, donde se puede encontrar los productos fácilmente y con una interfaz sencilla.

ITEMS FOR SAVINGS

REALLY LIKE THE WAY HOW DO WE DO THE IMPORT OF THE PRODUCT 0 COMPLICATIONS, 100% SATISFIED. LOOKING FORWARD TO GROW THE BUSINESS WITH YOUR EXCELLENT MERCHANDISE.

MURBALI FASHION

I USED THE APPS, IT SEEMS TO WORK PERFECT. NO ISSUES YET. LOVE IT. IMPORT HAS BEEN EASY. WORKS SIMILAR AS OBERLO, BUT A LITTLE MORE PRICY.

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're thrilled to hear it's working perfectly so far. If you have any questions or concerns along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly via our live chat or via email (team@modalyst.co)!

Mudawwana Shopping

Greatest app on Shopify. It worth 10-star for helping retailers on Shopify. I recommend you use this app, it is a perfect app for retailers.

MayDay Design & Custom Gifts

I found the app to be easy to navigate and they definitely have some quality products to add to my store. I like the fact that I can add and adjust shipping to the product pricing as well as having companies that ship in less time than other dropshipping companies. What I would do differently is allow one whole day of unlimited imports to test and try the platform for new users.899

Lortas

The products appear to be of high quality and the graphics are great. The app is easy to understand and worked flawlessly. I almost gave it 4 stars but that wouldn't have been for the products or app's functioning - I just wish the price of the plans were a little less costly.