Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
February 17, 2017

absolutely great easy to use updates it self I would recommend it to everyone

Letsdressitup
February 8, 2017

I just signed on to be a retailer with MODALYST, and I have to say that I am super excited about it! What a fabulous way to offer customers an amazing collection of fun products!
It's actually kind of addicting and am finding myself adding new products daily!
Love it! And amazing and fast customer service!!!
5 stars PLUS!

Hipknoties
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 8, 2017

Modalyst is a great dropshipping website! I recommend to all! It has higher end products and many are made in the USA, which is important to me.

Chace Co
January 23, 2017

I am extremely happy with Modalyst. I have been using them for a little over a month and so far everything has been great. They have wonderful customer service, every time I call or email them my questions get answered quickly, everyone is so helpful. They work with multiple suppliers around the world and offer thousands of products to use for the store. The site is really easy to use and integrate with Shopify. I highly recommend Modalyst.

Noras Fashion
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited January 25, 2017

Update on this negative review from a one star to a five star!!! After I posted this review Lillian from Modalyst quickly reached out to me and diligently sorted out every single issue I had mentioned to my full and complete satisfaction. In this world where many big name business simply take your money and run it was truly refreshing to find a company with such thorough and competent customer care follow up.

Very disappointed in this platform. Several weeks ago an international customer placed an order and I never got confirmation that the order had been shipped or when it would tentatively arrive, I still don't know if customer even got it, there was no reply to the inhouse email I sent, secondly a customer placed an order and paid via PayPal, we also are supposed to be able to make our purchases and pay using PayPal however when I went to pay a screen popped up advising me that the particular seller did not accept PayPal as a method of payment, and again when I sent an inhouse email inquiring into this situation I am still waiting for the reply. After three days with no clarification I have cancelled this order and hope Modalyst will not take their commission as this item was of a substantial price. I have spent countless hours of valuable time setting up this business and a lot money paying for apps and monthly membership fees just to get such shoddy customer service from this company. I am not impressed.

Fuzweb
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 12, 2017

I love this app. Helped finding suppliers and styles not see in stores. Easy to import to store with one button then add your own tag if need. I would give it try if I was you.

Computers Caffeine
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 12, 2017

Modalyst allows our retail store to stock quality goods from around the world. This is truly the greatest app we have because without it the process of obtaining products would be much more daunting, and for certain items impossible. Modalyst has great customer support and the ability to message your suppliers directly is a HUGE deal. You should do yourself a favor and try it out, they have a free trial so you can start looking into products immediately!

Lavish Collections
December 18, 2016

This app is awesome. Designers from all over the world in one store. Easy to apply and good pics. Very happy with this app.

Ropa Me
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 6, 2016

Extremely happy with Modalyst. Brilliant software, never had problems. Good selection of designers. We would stay with Modalyst as long as we can. We didn't find any better dropshipping company so far. Any better exist? Check our website www.justnatalie.com ;-)

Natalieoflondon
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
Edited September 13, 2017

Updated 9/13/2017
5 Stars
I've been using the Modalyst app for over a year. I think their business is great! It is not easy finding a dropship marketplace that has good/fashionable items that are also well made. Modalyst does a great job at finding interesting brands. I refuse to consider Ali Express and others that just peddle low quality items with deliveries arriving in 4 weeks. Modalyst customer service is always quick and professional. Their synching process with Shopify is great too.
____________________________
5 Stars 11/20/2016
I am very happy with Modalyst. I have used their App since July and have been very pleased with their service. They have quality vendors for drop shipping, easy integration, and top notch communication and support. I highly recommend them.

Susanne