Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

USA Suppliers, AliExpress Partner, POD, & Custom Branding

Monumentaccessories

I tried it and it's not what I was looking for. I wish they would tell people that they don't dropship the items but rather you're paying for them to connect you to a supplier who will dropship the items for you.

You do have to pay for the items upfront and because Shopify doesn't pay out right away you'll need to have some cash to buy your items up front.

I did give them 2 stars, they send me a lame email, so I changed it to 5 stars. I wish they would inform you of the process, the profit sharing ratio, and what items exactly you're able to buy. Most items come from small shops and only have a few items in their inventory. Just hope they ship your items out in time.

Cherryls

"I have to say that your service is impressive. For what it's worth, I used to run a site for an established formalwear store that had about 150-200k annual sales on their website. I so wish I had found you then. My experience with that site is why I know the value of what you offer. I also want to mention that your email contacts - both the digest and your personal emails - are well done. Thanks for your efforts."

World Fashion Direct

It really doesn't get much better than Modalyst. Flawless App. Responsive support. It has made opening and populating my store a breeze. It will be even better when apparel sizing charts is integrated with all product listings but that is a minor gripe compared to how truly wonderful this app is. Good Work Modalyst!

Madison Clothing

Love it! Very user friendly, amazing product selection and brands. Modalyst has great customer service, is extremely fast and helpful with answering questions and assisting. Highly recommend.

Smashington

very highly recommended for existing or new online stores

great vendors, fast delivery, easy flow of information - tracking, order status etc

modalyst are a very good team to deal with and there are lots of resources that are designed to help you sell

Cabra Yoga

Unbelievable customer service! When you make a mistake with your account while one of your designers closes their Modalyst store after a customer makes a purchase and you now have to sort everything out while making sure the timeline for shipment still satisfies the customer you email the CEO on the weekend and she responds MULTIPLE TIMES to help you get everything sorted!

Can't say enough about Modalyst. In short, the extra mile is where this company lives.

Jodirebecca Com

Modalyst is an awesome and super compatible way to be able to list unique designer products from around the world without the expense and risk of purchasing inventory upfront.

I've looked around for other services and could not find another company that offers the same level of compatibility and service as Modalyst. The employees are super friendly, helpful and responded quickly to any issues or questions that I had. I would absolutely recommend Modalyst to any small business owner.

JodiRebecca.com

Lookscrispy

I have been using Modalyst for my store for a little while now and I would recommend it. They have great luxurious, fashionable apparel for dropship and wholesale. Perfect for online retail stores. Their customer service is great as well! Try it out with their free 14 day trial!

Never So Modern

Great functionality! The app works as expected, however, Modalyst has quite a few issues with the brands that sell the products. For example, the lead times are usually pretty long making customers unhappy with the wait.

Therackonline

Incredible, this app saved me from many headaches and hours of my precious time. The integration with shopify is so easy. the automation of daily updates ,sold out items can't get any easier.This app makes keeping up with and adding products in my shop a breeze! Thank YOU Modalyst I don't think I could do it so efficiently without you. Yvonne Shoaf, The Rack