Modalyst: Dropshipping & POD

Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
June 4, 2019

I like this app. It’s easy to use kind a wish that you can get more out of the free version then the other version.

Jewels Boutique
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 27, 2019

I used this app to help me do my business. I really like how it works. It would be nice if it did provide a more huge range of products.

Step By Step
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 11 months

TrackandFly
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 23, 2019

Im fresh to dropshipping and modalyst is great, they helped me get things all set and its a great place to start

Eye of Two
Time spent using app: 21 days
May 23, 2019

I am so impressed with this product it does just what it says it will do. I would have no problem suggesting it to anyone else.

Chezhannon Gifts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 21, 2019

I absolutely love this app, the products and the team are absolutely amazing. I am so glad that I chose to include this app in my boutique Website. If you have a question about anything, they are very professional and very prompt in getting back with you. Also, they work very hard in making sure that you and your customers are happy.

Believe Designs La Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 17, 2019

I have recently started my online store and this app has made it so easy to use and I love it so much I have not found one like it so far!!!! This has made it the best experience!!!

Sistique
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 16, 2019

It`s my favorite fulfillment app ever fund on the shopify app store , the perfect to fit our needs and the very needs of the niche in which we type into ,
Very selective good products easily,

Great marks and brands items

It just fits our own very root spirit here at oodye"

oodye
Time spent using app: 17 days
May 16, 2019

this app is amazing, you only pay an annual price of 174 and you have a limit of 5,0000. I think to make this my main dropshipping provided and drop overlap which you pay 29.00 months and not office best quality. So if you looking for a drop shipping, go for this first.

Secret and scent candles
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
May 15, 2019

ITS amazing app very good rated products with save shipping prices and local brands and international brands. A Highly prefarble drop ship business industry.

safestoresproducts