Modalyst: Best US Dropshippers

Modalyst: Best US Dropshippers

by Modalyst

Dropshipping Suppliers USA for Shopify Websites

Chasing Trends

I do think after scanning the products that they have a lot of worthy stuff when buying for a store. But this service is not free. It's only free to get feel for what it is so you can see their product and than decide if you want to pay. Which can be fine depending on what you are looking for. The app seems to work well and the people who are running it seem to make it a priority for clients to have good experience from what I gather from the vibe.

LoveANurse.com

I used this app to help me populated the site. Modalyst has a good selection of products. It is my primary resource for sourcing products.

Online Rader

I love the app and it brings out all the notes that I needed but I just need a little push and maybe help me register mine because it keeps redirecting me to a page. Maybe its just me or something extension I downloaded but Id love to keep sourcing from you and another drropshipping app!

October 8, 2019

Thank you for taking time to post a review! We are sorry to hear you had an issue getting started. I'd love to help you resolve this right away. Please email our Customer Support team (team@modalyst.co) and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Random Wear

I started using the app a couple of weeks ago and am really pleased. To be able to up the game on your website with name brand products or products with a solid selling track record is amazing. Make sure you do your research. Do a search of the vendor as many also have their own site and price on your store accordingly. Some of the products are on the high side and the juice may not be worth the squeeze but there is still alot to choose from.

I do have one con. The vendors list most if not all products as its own variant versus listing a single product and having all variants, such as color choices, embedded into one listing. This creates much more work on the front-end as far as data entry is concerned to list a product on your store with multiple color variants and it also makes it difficult to track inventory levels.

Overall, I would recommend the use of the app if you are frustrated with AliExpress and the delayed shipping, cheaper products and insane sizing issue if you are selling clothing in the US/Europe.

Butterflies Natural Hair Care

I only give it a 4 star, because I am new to it, but so far, I love the products and show exactly the timeframe for shipping.

pretty girl trendz

I look like really nice products but i'm just starting to use the app so I'm not sure how it'll work out

September 19, 2019

Thank you for taking time to review our app! We are glad you are impressed so far with the products we have to offer on our Marketplace. There are so many options. Here's a link to our Help Center section on Products: http://support.modalyst.co/en/collections/1930535-products. You will find tips and tutorials on how to find exactly what you're looking for while perusing on Modalyst. If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via our live chat or directly at team@modalyst.co!

CAN-CHAN-CHARA

Me gusta mucho el servicio y buena asistencia, dejo la ultima estrella para cuando haga mi primera venta.

SILADEA

I am using this app for the amazing products. Very unique and quality. My only concern is that some times products are been sold cheaper on the suppliers website. which will not leave me with enough profit or I will not be able to add the product at all on my shop as the given price on the app is more expensive than the retail price on the suppliers store. Other than that so far I am very pleased.

Beautiful

i give this app 4 stars because their products are way better than dumb ali express. and the shipping is way faster too. i havent finished my website to make a sale so idk the process but at this point i would assume they deserve the full 5 stars

The People's Tee

Been using the app for a few days now and I'm very pleased with the amount of products available. App seems a bit glitchy and chat support doesn't seem to be available during standard US business hours from what I can tell.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9