Modalyst ‑ Dropship Software

Modalyst ‑ Dropship Software

by Modalyst

US Suppliers. Private Label items. Faster than Aliexpress.com

Generation Next 2019

The app is very much straight but prices looks quite high. It was a nice experience to know other platform than Ali express but still have a lot of variety which I like.

TheGoldenPineapple.com

I’m very impressed with the private label program so far. It really personalizes products to your store (which I find is one of the challenges with dropshipping). I do wish there were more private label options as there’s only one company (activewear) so far.

Native Lore Apparel

I really like this app and the products it offers. I especially love that you can find quality products that ship from the USA. The only drawback is that if you want to upgrade from the starter plan ($0 per month/up to 25 products) to the next level ($35 per month/ up to 250 products) it's quite expensive! I'd like to see a more gradual pricing, like a $10 per month plan with say 100 products perhaps. Otherwise, I like the app a lot and continue to use the free plan currently.

BathroomHouse

Offers fast delivery services for orders. Quality and nice products available which I love. A must have app and definitely will be using to my other store.

Yen Store US

App is easy and pretty straight forward. Vendor list for women's clothing is so-so. Takes a while to hear back from vendors if you email them about something specific. I wish they would up their shoe and handbag game, this is the downfall for EVERY dropshipper I've come across! Mahalo!

DesignzbyJulez

I use this App to help me select brands and other items to share with my customers. I like the variety and the fashion and products are so cute. I like how each week their are something new and different to add to my online store. I like the variety of products the Modalyst has to offer our customers. Modalyst is becoming one of my favorite apps to use.

Chasing Trends

I do think after scanning the products that they have a lot of worthy stuff when buying for a store. But this service is not free. It's only free to get feel for what it is so you can see their product and than decide if you want to pay. Which can be fine depending on what you are looking for. The app seems to work well and the people who are running it seem to make it a priority for clients to have good experience from what I gather from the vibe.

LoveANurse.com

I used this app to help me populated the site. Modalyst has a good selection of products. It is my primary resource for sourcing products.

Online Rader

I love the app and it brings out all the notes that I needed but I just need a little push and maybe help me register mine because it keeps redirecting me to a page. Maybe its just me or something extension I downloaded but Id love to keep sourcing from you and another drropshipping app!

October 8, 2019

Thank you for taking time to post a review! We are sorry to hear you had an issue getting started. I'd love to help you resolve this right away. Please email our Customer Support team (team@modalyst.co) and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Random Wear

I started using the app a couple of weeks ago and am really pleased. To be able to up the game on your website with name brand products or products with a solid selling track record is amazing. Make sure you do your research. Do a search of the vendor as many also have their own site and price on your store accordingly. Some of the products are on the high side and the juice may not be worth the squeeze but there is still alot to choose from.

I do have one con. The vendors list most if not all products as its own variant versus listing a single product and having all variants, such as color choices, embedded into one listing. This creates much more work on the front-end as far as data entry is concerned to list a product on your store with multiple color variants and it also makes it difficult to track inventory levels.

Overall, I would recommend the use of the app if you are frustrated with AliExpress and the delayed shipping, cheaper products and insane sizing issue if you are selling clothing in the US/Europe.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9