Modalyst ‑ Global Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Modalyst

Find Dropshipping Suppliers & Products to Sell. Fast Shipping.

Leather King Clothing

I have been using them for about a year,its for there low cost goods,it seems that are only chance to make any money at this,without owning your own product

The Neighborhood VR Experience Shopping Site

Yes,they start off slow on filling your orders,but the more you sell,the faster they get at filling them,it boils down to weather or not you have knowledge,that takes to get people to your products and buy them,they are supplying me with almost all the great products I want,and now,that I have paid my dues,and gotten more knowledge ,I am making more sales,and I get great response times,from customer service(24hrs is great)

Beautiful

i give this app 4 stars because their products are way better than dumb ali express. and the shipping is way faster too. i havent finished my website to make a sale so idk the process but at this point i would assume they deserve the full 5 stars

The People's Tee

Been using the app for a few days now and I'm very pleased with the amount of products available. App seems a bit glitchy and chat support doesn't seem to be available during standard US business hours from what I can tell.

Determined2Win

I used this app to help me dropship items onto my store. Thus far it has been the best dropshipping app within Shopify that I used. Soon hopefully I get sales and can see how that side of things work

Oli's Best Buys

We just started a store a month or so ago. And to be honest its a ruff start. However, when we found Modalyst they had the search engines we were looking for. The product details are there of coarse but the bonus was the ship from labeling.

Butler Basics

First of all, the app is great so far. So many choices and great styles. My reasons for not giving five stars: products don't always import from Wish, meaning I have to chat with customer service sometimes to fix issues. The Modalyst customer service should be more immediate (I am not a fan of automated chat bots). And most of all, I really wish Modalyst offered AUTOMATED FULFILLMENT. I work abroad without wifi sometimes which makes it so difficult to have to open the Modalyst dashboard just to click "order" rather than having Modalyst just automatically send the order to the supplier.

GET WOW DEALS

I Had good thing about Modalyst and decided to try it out. So far am impressed with there platform and the customer service have been supportive so far. You should try it out for yourself.

basstobuck

I used this app to help me shop for my online business. I like how its easy to maneuver. The only thing I would change is bumping the imports from 25 to 50 because they have a lot of really good products and 25 just isn't enough.

Boundless Profusion

So far so good. I was difficult for me to figure out how to use the app at first, but as I downloaded the Chrome extension I figured out many of the functions of the app. I really like the ability to drop ship brand name products as this is my plan in the near future. Regarding the Chrome extension, with Shein it was easy to pick the items to drop ship, but with Wish it seems I have to register with Wish and that was the confusion, and still is. Other that than, so far so good.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8