Modalyst

Modalyst

by Modalyst

Dropship Premium Suppliers & Brands. Fast Shipping

Noira

This app is the best of all others out there. I am going to sell through Modalyst. The Service is great! The nice and kind lady helped me through all problems so far. I am very happy with Modalyst.

The only 1 problem is: Merging variants. For example: I have 4 products (same products) but with different colors. I am looking for a feature for merging them into 1 single product.

Krista's Posh Boutique

I am currently setting up my online store and came across this app. There are tons of wonderful items. I am very pleased with the app itself. I have given 4 stars due to not integrating it into my business yet.

Mix and picks

Today is the first time i used the app, i have been having few isues with downloading the products i wish thinks were a bit easier, it really took me a while to figure out how to add Shein products more faster than going one by one. So, in that note i suggest to add more tips on how to download easier the products. Other than that i think al is great, great choices, good suppliers. Cheers!

12tribes

the app was a bit confusing at first but after awhile i happen to run through it nicely. I like it, great products just wish it was more user friendly with shopify.

8SOULS.COM

new user, just insatall the app, quite easy to use and lots of great products for my dropship store

Pop A Button Boutique

Hello Love the Modalyst App. Just don't like that I had to pay a lot of money to be able to use it, and with all that i paid, still have to renew every year.

Women's Clothing-Dresses & Fashion-The latest Trends | Gadiri.com

Bonjour, merci pour l'importance que vous donnez a vos clients, votre application et géniale sauf que je suis en mode gratuit ( mon budget est très limité) alors je voulais importer de chez WISH.COM et ca n'a pas marcher " in progress " mais y'a dans la liste d'importation. Et meme apres actualisation y a rien. mais ca n'empeche de vous dire vous avez une bonne application et merci pour votre aide. mes amitiés.

The Chocolate Dog

I use this app to provide inventory to my shopify store it had alot product lines and fast shipping I would like it to be more user friendly though

Purple Brooch Boutique

So far so good, just installed it and seems pretty straight forward. i like the simplicity of this app. Great looking products, most importantly for me will be the faster shipping time!

Cheapo's Depot

I like the app just wish it did'nt run out out importing items before an upgrade. But in all a great and simple app to use

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7