Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Dropshipping

by Modalyst

Fast Shipping USA Suppliers & Official AliExpress Partner

Seacoast Pop Up

This app has allowed me to boost my inventory without the financial risk. Selection is limited, and prices are higher than wholesale--that's true. But, again, it's great to have a low-risk inventory option. Additionally, the Modalyst staff is responsive and helpful if you have a question or problem! I'd recommend it, yes.

www.delectablegardenshop.com

I have had a decent amount of business with this app, and most of my experiences have been positive. As a fairly new company, they do have a few kinks to iron out, but they are always very responsive and helpful and I love good customer service. Give it a try! Extra business is always a good thing.

Liz Magic Apparel

This app works better so far than the previous app I used before. It would be better to add more items for the Hobby plan. Pro plan price is a bit high.

June 4, 2020

Thank you for your review and providing specific feedback! We will review it together as a team and prioritize it accordingly.

If you have any other comments or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

- Alain, co-founder of Modalyst

Royal By Kin, LLC

I have been using shopify for some time now and im loving it so far. on the other hand, i need more suppliers with 4 day shipping and up-to-date outfits, purses, and shoes.

Style Leggins

I tried this app to see if I could find great suppliers from North America, for faster shipping times and I’m very impressed.

bellesaccents.com

I have no problem with your app. My problem is getting the products i want to sell in Home Decor. What I do have is not selling but for the most part its my fault. My website has taken a backseat to other things of late. I do want to get back into it and make changes to my site to make it more appealing and have Trendy products

Trendero

This app is amazing! It's a perfect fit to my business. What you get from them is QUALITY. There's a lot of quality products that you can't find anywhere else.

I would give it a four star for now mainly because from time to time their website is unresponsive. Once this is fixed, I'll definitely give it a five star review!

Trend Pony

Modalyst has the best interface I have used out of all dropship apps. It is the most professional too. I wanted to move away from Aliexpress because of poor quality and poor communication with aliexpress store owners - I got tired of the comebacks from my customers. A shame that it had to find its way into Modalyst - but Modalyst also have some very professional, high end suppliers too so you can filter and sort your suppliers. Stay Vegan and shop at trendpony.shop

Opusgreens Trading

Modalyst is easy to navigate, have good product and page is neat and organized. Professional image and description, North American supplier.

Divine Dulcet

Modalyst is a very good application!

Here I could find very good suppliers with very nice products and a reasonable cost that allows me to have not so little earnings after commissions and shipping costs and that my clients are still satisfied.

And now that they are advancing making deals with brands with which it is possible to get private label brand it is even better!! I'm very excited about it.

The only thing I don't like about Modalyst is that the subscription prices are a bit high in my opinion for people who are just starting out.
I would like to pay the subscription for a year to be safe for a long time but the cost stops me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11