Modalyst ‑ Global Dropshipping

Modalyst ‑ Global Dropshipping

by Modalyst

Find Dropshipping Suppliers & Products to Sell. Fast Shipping.

Butler Basics

First of all, the app is great so far. So many choices and great styles. My reasons for not giving five stars: products don't always import from Wish, meaning I have to chat with customer service sometimes to fix issues. The Modalyst customer service should be more immediate (I am not a fan of automated chat bots). And most of all, I really wish Modalyst offered AUTOMATED FULFILLMENT. I work abroad without wifi sometimes which makes it so difficult to have to open the Modalyst dashboard just to click "order" rather than having Modalyst just automatically send the order to the supplier.

GET WOW DEALS

I Had good thing about Modalyst and decided to try it out. So far am impressed with there platform and the customer service have been supportive so far. You should try it out for yourself.

basstobuck

I used this app to help me shop for my online business. I like how its easy to maneuver. The only thing I would change is bumping the imports from 25 to 50 because they have a lot of really good products and 25 just isn't enough.

Boundless Profusion

So far so good. I was difficult for me to figure out how to use the app at first, but as I downloaded the Chrome extension I figured out many of the functions of the app. I really like the ability to drop ship brand name products as this is my plan in the near future. Regarding the Chrome extension, with Shein it was easy to pick the items to drop ship, but with Wish it seems I have to register with Wish and that was the confusion, and still is. Other that than, so far so good.

HANDS ON WORLD

I am a first time user... App needs a back button, as only goes back when I click twice and then I need to click forward once again to get to my original search page. Also slow to refresh but that could be the weather... Enjoying otherwise so far.

The Beach Line

Modalyst offers great products that are perfect for my store. The plugin is super easy to use. I haven't started selling yet as I'm trying to figure out the best option for my store. Customer service has been great so far and very helpful. I'm looking forward to continue using this app.

OneShup

Checked many apps and Modalyst seem to have better selections and photos for the products. Price is a bit expensive, but i might be worth it. I'll give it a try

Da trapp store

I’m a new drop shipper and I’m using this app because it has fast shipping and name brands that people can trust

BoBotty.com

Added this app recently and have made a few sales so far. We had some issues with inventory syncing, but their support was super helpful and got us back up and running very quickly.

Be Fancy

I use the app to help my store sell name brand products. It has been a great help it’s very convenient.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8