Notify Me

Notify Me

by MakeProSimp

Get notifications for out of stock products

Bigsmall In

Easy to use and super effective in managing inventory. Thumbs up from team bigsmall.in!

Trinitys Damians Collection

Well, not even 2 minutes in and I had a CS on Chat welcoming me and if I needed help. Not a bot. Human. Free app.

I usually never rate until fooling around with an app. This was impressive enough to change that good habit.

For now, simple app, super user friendly. Now to see over time its functionality.

Secretlab Australia

Easy to use, very useful and convenient, great support :)

Urban Oreganics

This app has been amazing! It's so nice not having to worry about checking stock manually everyday!

Velotoze

Super easy to set-up and works just as it needs to. We set ours to send an email when we get to 1 unit left and it works great. The service team is very responsive.

Vapouriety

super easy to use.

shop.vapouriety.com

Grundman

Love the app! I'm not tech savvy at all... and it was one click set up app!

Christinagreene

Amazing Support provided by the Notify Me Team and specially Hemal is amazing! They help you every step of the way to make sure you are supported and in good hands. My experience with them surprised me by their incredible service! Good Free App.

Bling My Thing

Working great in my store. Providing reminder immediately after product goes Out of Stock. Also I have just talk with support and they guys said they will continue to add new features. I would definitely recommend this app to all of shopify stores as it's hard to find this type of app in Shopify app store. in their pro/paid plan they are providing many more features as well. thank you...

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next