4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for effective inventory management, praising its immediate out-of-stock notifications and customizable alert levels. It's particularly useful for businesses with numerous SKUs, alerting when inventory reaches critical levels. Many appreciate the responsive and problem-solving customer support. The paid plan offers additional features that are found useful. Merchants report a positive impact on sales due to consistent stock availability. The developers are receptive to feature suggestions, making it a valuable tool for businesses of all sizes, especially those with low inventory quantities.

November 21, 2018

Just installed will see how it goes fingers crossed it works well for inventory and out of stock products

handmade-wholesale-
August 13, 2017

nice store nice nice nice nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shopkimo
New Zealand
Edited January 23, 2019

Hi

My name is Dare Thompson and I was wondering if it would be possible to export the SKU within the CSV exports?

COVERED BY GOD CLOTHING
7 months using the app
January 11, 2018

Great, easy to use app! Support is super fast and responsive.
Hitesh was really helpful!

Tbc Eyewear
7 days using the app
June 20, 2017

It's an ok product that works as described. However, Shopify is not my primary product database, and will never become that until it contains a Purchase Order module. So, Notify Me is only mildly useful since 98% of my products contain variants. I don't need to know about every single variant being sold. I need to know only when all variants have been sold out, so I can delete the item. So, for me, it doesn't work very well because it does not align with our business practices. But it may work better for you.

Outback Western Wear
May 9, 2018

the website was fast and easy thank you

Southshore Island
3 months using the app
May 25, 2018

It is too early for me to tell yet to give review.

Charitas Shop
4 months using the app
November 15, 2017

Good app glad I downloaded it thanks

B Low Electronics
3 months using the app
Edited December 2, 2018

I can't believe i have found the app that is essential for any large store to keep inventory tracking that isn't available as shopify core feature. Highly recommended. Nice support as well.

Finest boutique
India
4 days using the app
April 21, 2018

Useful for who have many products in website

Jinda Tan