Notify Me

Notify Me

by MakeProSimp

Get notifications for out of stock products

Indian Art Villa

Very helpful.. and very good customer support !

Etgb

This is amazing app...i am feeling very happy using this app and your customer support is too good.

Mediterranean Charm

Easy to use and follow up. Really useful for any shop. Recommend it!

Parrett Storage

Great little app works well, no coding - just set qty you are happy for stock to fall too and it will email you an alert should stock reduce too low. Thanks

Zoe And Eve

Love this app!!! I never have to worry about missing out on orders because I did not realize a product was out of stock.

Rook Records

We use it to notify us as soon as products go out of stock, so we can remove listings elsewhere to avoid double selling. Works a treat!

Vutstore

Sometimes, for some limitations with the manufacturer or the drop-shippers, the customers while they wanted to see a product and if that made them feel to be likely by seeing the available given values on the product page, then the forward step comes that he would buy the product or not!

But in the meantime, if the product seems "out of stock" and buyer just thought to make an order, at the same moment they feel very disappointed and more than 80% customers are stepped out of the store and feels fed up!

And the owner of the store lose the customer for the lifetime cause once again if he feels to be there at the store, they just can remember the last time's memory very well and won't feel very enargetic to go to the store once again!

Thanks Notify me for making this and giving an opportunity to make it re-stock before it became "FILLED"!

I am Mamun Khan, and https://VutStore.com is my store for different Clothing and Accessories, Shoes and Jewelry for Men, Women and Pet also! Give me an idea to make it better!

Thanks
Mamun Khan
VutStore LLC

Bigsmall In

Easy to use and super effective in managing inventory. Thumbs up from team bigsmall.in!

Trinitys Damians Collection

Well, not even 2 minutes in and I had a CS on Chat welcoming me and if I needed help. Not a bot. Human. Free app.

I usually never rate until fooling around with an app. This was impressive enough to change that good habit.

For now, simple app, super user friendly. Now to see over time its functionality.

Secretlab Australia

Easy to use, very useful and convenient, great support :)

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 12