Reviews (135)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this inventory management tool for its responsiveness and ease of setup. It's particularly useful for stores with a large number of items, providing instant notifications for low or out-of-stock items. Features include variant-specific warning levels and multi-channel inventory management. It offers a free version for small shops and a feature-rich paid plan. Merchants commend the efficient customer support and the app's quick implementation of new features. Many noted its potential to boost earnings by ensuring constant product availability.

July 28, 2017

I'm just checking it, but it looks great

Coupongate
Greece
7 months using the app
February 27, 2017

Well, not even 2 minutes in and I had a CS on Chat welcoming me and if I needed help. Not a bot. Human. Free app.

I usually never rate until fooling around with an app. This was impressive enough to change that good habit.

For now, simple app, super user friendly. Now to see over time its functionality.

Trinitys Damians Collection
9 days using the app
April 30, 2018

is a very good app that allows business to stay on top of orders.

Adejewels
9 days using the app
August 13, 2017

nice store nice nice nice nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shopkimo
New Zealand
5 months using the app
June 20, 2017

It's an ok product that works as described. However, Shopify is not my primary product database, and will never become that until it contains a Purchase Order module. So, Notify Me is only mildly useful since 98% of my products contain variants. I don't need to know about every single variant being sold. I need to know only when all variants have been sold out, so I can delete the item. So, for me, it doesn't work very well because it does not align with our business practices. But it may work better for you.

Outback Western Wear
5 months using the app
May 9, 2018

the website was fast and easy thank you

Southshore Island
3 months using the app
May 25, 2018

It is too early for me to tell yet to give review.

Charitas Shop
4 months using the app
November 15, 2017

Good app glad I downloaded it thanks

B Low Electronics
3 months using the app
Edited December 2, 2018

I can't believe i have found the app that is essential for any large store to keep inventory tracking that isn't available as shopify core feature. Highly recommended. Nice support as well.

Finest boutique
India
4 days using the app
April 21, 2018

Useful for who have many products in website

Jinda Tan