4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for managing international Shopify orders due to its user-friendly interface and seamless integration. It's praised for features like multibox shipments and automatic box packing based on product dimensions, making it ideal for Australian businesses and those needing multi-carrier shipping services. The customer service team is highly regarded for their prompt responses, professionalism, and comprehensive guidance, including virtual meetings and detailed setup instructions.

May 17, 2024

Love this App. It is great for businesses that ship packages with various weights and sizes. Dimensional weight pains for shippers are relieved with this multi carrier app. I hope that one day they will allow subscribers to connect with carriers using their negotiated rates. Excellent customer service!!!

Barouke - The WoodCrafters Gallery
About 2 years using the app
PluginHive replied May 21, 2024

Glad to help you display accurate domestic and international rates for your US furniture business.
With USPS Ground Economy/Advantage (with insurance) and UPS, FedEx & DHL Express for international orders, you're all good to go!

April 17, 2024

I love how the support took time to get on a call with us to fix our issue. Great customer service!

Short Story Wholesale
10 months using the app
March 14, 2024

So far the app is working great. I setup a call with support to get everything setup properly, which made it much easier. They were very helpful and everything was working when we were done.

Dukes Delites
4 months using the app
April 23, 2024

The app is really good—it's user-friendly and efficient. Whenever we need help, the support team is quick to respond and always resolves issues.

Fronteriors US
About 1 year using the app
April 29, 2024

Very Good Customer service and able to solve out our problems

852 Sport
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 2 years using the app
April 11, 2024

This app is full of great features. I do not regret trying it the first time. Thank you to the support team. Easy to communicate and very professional. I highly recommend this app. An outstanding thanks to Manohar.

ESP
25 days using the app
May 10, 2024

All good with the app, and the help call was very effective!

Le Noise
5 months using the app
PluginHive replied May 16, 2024

Thanks for the positive feedback!

We're happy the PH Multi Carrier Shipping Label app works well for your business and our team was able to help you set up shipping with Canada Post Expedited Parcel.

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance in setting up domestic or international shipping with Canada Post.

April 15, 2024

Super helpful support team! Consistently get answers to questions within an hour or two.

Lineage Biomedical
6 months using the app
Edited April 16, 2024

Very helpful support over mail as well as via Zoom call. Really recommend!!

L8Hasselblad
Sweden
8 months using the app
April 3, 2024

Needed help after my first order. The support was there to assist me within an hour.

The Scarf