Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Palmblu

This app is a great concept but is not seamless. Usually i never like to leave bad reviews however i have been having issues with this app ever since i installed it.
Between sorry to say but unhelpful support and the turbulent nature of this app, one day it works the next it doesn't, then support pretty much telling me that one of the integral functions of the app does not really work and suggesting i don't use it. Incorrect prices being shown etc. This app is extremely frustrating to use and if it wasn't for the functionality of bold cashier i would have installed it ages ago.

Mateeno

I have literally lost around £500 sales as my clients could see the total check out at a certain amount in dollar ( exemple 150$ ) but get charged £150;
The app dont change the currency amount but only the sign which mislead our clients

Print and Proper

BEWARE B4 YOU INSTALL — It adds a lot of code into your theme and causes pages to load slower. Have lost countless sales due to this. If you choose to uninstall it, you need to manually delete code the app added, good luck trying to find it all! Had to hire an expert to re-design the website from the ground up - as it was taking too long to get rid of junk code and a lot of it was snippets here and there. Cost be $900+ to do this.

coolshoppingnow

I install this app about 2 weeks ago , the app did not work at all, and asked the support team to resolve the issue but they are not replying. they will make changes in your theme but than they will disappear to resolve any issues that you might face, just wasted my 2 weeks . I strongly recommend not to install as this may create problems in theme setting. VERY IMPORTANT: CUSTOMER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECKOUT VIA PAYPAL. so you will lose a lot of your sales.

Bend It Soccer

Needs automatic integration of every country why wouldn't you offer all. It took my a long time to set up this app.

Kayvarstore

Used this app along with cashier. Went through a lot of research online and understood that it was not a stable app but it never knew the support is horrendous.

Just yesterday, we lost a 60+ dollar sale because the shipping settings didn't kick in when customer was on USD currency while other currencies were fine. Might have been some bug. I did rigorous tests on my own and make sure I shared these findings with the bold support team via email in hopes that they'll be able to address the issue. Sent about 5 emails with different issues hoping the can look into and when they did decide to reply my email half an hour before the office closing hours, they replied only my last email. Possibly deliberately missing my last 4 emails that contained all the problems I'm was and still am facing.

If you're thinking of getting this or whoever that is still using this app, i urge you to reconsider. Bold used to have good support. But this time round, I no longer agree and I believe many of your other consumers will feel and think the same.

P.S. I would have given 0 stars if I could.

Fem Urbano

DO NOT INSTALL. It does not work properly, and if you choose to uninstall it, you must manually delete everything the app is automatically written in your Themes. Once the app was uninstalled it left behind code which caused my checkout page to crash and receive a 404 page not found Error!! Which lead to lost sales!!

Phff

Worst app. Doesn't work at all.

Papermela Co

The app doesnt work on check out!!!! £#&$&##; ive lost money on this app! The conversion and padding ony works on cart and item page, home page and colecttion page! Fix this!!!

Wildboutique

DO NOT INSTALL. It does not work properly, and if you choose to delete it, you must manually delete everything the app is automatically written in your Themes