Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

WAR PAINT

The app is not able to connect.
And no changes in the currency conversion.
Please help why I am getting this error?

January 30, 2020

Hello there - we're very sorry for the inconvenience this caused. Our app was inaccessible for a short period of time due to changes made by the platform, however our app developers were able to create a fix for this shortly after, and the app was then again accessible.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you're still experiencing issues, and we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

mayflowermat

WARNING! App is currently not working, when you click on it it says "refused to connect". It does this on all my stores.

January 30, 2020

Hi there, I'm very sorry you had some issues with accessing our app. There were some small changes made that affected our code, and our developers were able to sort it, and the app was able to be accessed shortly after.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you're still experiencing any issues - we'd be happy to help.

Lady Magnificent

so one thing i noticed is that it doesnt really convert the price. for example lets say that your store is in usd and a price is 34 usd and you want to convert to cad. when converting, it just change the currency but not the price, leaving it a 34 cad and making customers add to cart/check out as 34 cad.

i dont know if its a bug issue or not

January 7, 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for reaching out to us. I just wanted to let you know that our app is purely cosmetic when used on its own; it will convert your prices into foreign currencies on the storefront.

However, if you use Bold Cashier with Multi-Currency, your customers will be able to see AND check out in their preferred currency. We apologize if this wasn't clear, but hope that helps!

Tamatina

it's not changing currency automatically according to country. Every time we have to choose from drop-down that which currency we want to show in website.

December 10, 2019

Hi there! A couple of our specialists have reached out - if you wouldn't mind accepting the Collaborator account request that was sent by Alexa, we can look into the issue further for you.

If not, Brenden has sent an article that should help you fix the issues you've run into! Please let us know how you'd like to proceed, and we'll get everything sorted for you.

Fyndify

Short story:
ABSOLUTE DISASTER!! My advice: STAY AWAY if you use any scandinavian currency like SEK, NOK, DKK.

Long story:
I use SEK as my default currency. When i used the "automatic installation" the app installed successfully. However, I quickly realized som currencies, which are very important to my store didnt display correctly.

I quickly deactivated the app, and asked BOLD Commerce for their help. They helped me quickly, fine so far.

They didnt fix anything, but the absolute worst part is that they decided to activate the app once again without me knowing it. And I had facebook ads running that day.

So for one whole day my prices wasnt displayed correctly and my cart in my store didnt work - no wonder there were absolutely no sales.

STAY AWAY if you use any scandinavian currency like SEK, NOK, DKK. Im sure this app is great if you use EUR, USD etc, not for small currencies.

November 29, 2019

Hello there. I just wanted to apologize for the poor experience you've had with us so far, that's certainly not how we want our merchants to feel after an interaction with our support team.

As our specialist, Lauren has mentioned in her email to you, unfortunately that is how our app is designed to display prices, and I'm very sorry that this wasn't how you expected it to look.

We also should absolutely not have activated the app for you without your consent - I'm very sorry that this happened, as it should not have. We'd love to make things right, and if you'd be willing to work with us again, we would be more than happy to work with you to do what we can to fix things.

If not however, we completely understand as you need to do what's best for your business. We wish you the best of luck going forward.

BGSbali

I gave one star because this + bold cashier doesn't work well on my site
and already waited almost 2 months with no resolve. the support even asked me again what the problem was.

November 14, 2019

Hi there! Thank you for leaving this feedback; I looked into your correspondence and I am incredibly sorry for the amount of time it has taken for our developers to put through a fix for the unique issue you have run into.

Unfortunately, we can't provide a timeframe for that fix, however as our specialist Tony mentioned, if you don't mind leaving the apps disabled on an unpublished theme on your store, we can continue to leave it with the development team and they can do testing (which would not affect your store) and we'd be able to update you once a fix was available.

Since Multi-Currency and Cashier do not have monthly fees, this wouldn't add a fee to your store. I really wish I could provide a better answer for you; this is certainly not the kind of experience we want you to have with us! We hope our developers can deploy a fix to your issue very soon.

Please reach out to Tony if you have any thoughts on this, or any additional questions for us. We certainly hope we can turn your experience around, and appreciate the patience you gave us while we worked with you on getting Multi-Currency configured how you wanted it to work!

Fillamentum.com

So far, the worst experience with a free app. It messed up the code in our Shopify liquid. Do not recommend it.

November 5, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize that our installer didn't work correctly. We always offer free installations when it comes to Multi-Currency, and would love to get this app installed properly for you. Since there are so many themes, sometimes it requires a little extra love from one of our specialists to get the code implemented properly.

Our expert, Cody, has reached out to you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Fitness Junkies

This app is shady! It is free for a reason and it does not work properly. After installing this app, it started to automatically change the cost of certain products at random. Then, orders came in for products at much lower cost than they are normally priced and caused me to lose money! Not to mention, the support is incredibly slow. Do yourself a favor and find an alternative!

October 30, 2019

Hi there. We are very concerned about this, as our app does not have permissions to change the cost of your products. Our expert, Jordan, is looking into this for you, and has since uninstalled the Multi-Currency code from your theme.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you; we certainly do not want our merchants to have a negative experience with us or our customer service team, and we will do anything we can to try and turn your experience around.

With that being said, we want to thank you for leaving us an honest review about where our shortcomings lay, and we will ensure to take that feedback to make changes going forward.

GirlfriendWomen

Im so mad at this guys. I had to completely delete my theme because i wanted to change the stupid currency snipet after my way. I deleted this app and the currency snipet still got displayed and i didnt know why but i realized that even when i changed the theme, the bold snippet still was there. What a stupid way to make marketing.

October 30, 2019

Hi there. I just wanted to apologize for the issues you ran into while trying to use Multi-Currency. When you delete an app, the code remains and it can leave the widget on the store, which is why we offer free installations and uninstalls for our Multi-Currency app.

If you wouldn't mind reaching out to us with the name of your store, we would be more than happy to help you out. Again, we're very sorry for the inconvenience you initially experienced.

I Heart Moissanites

This app would have been fantastic if it didn't slow my website down to a crawl. I had clients tell me they wanted to buy but got so frustrated waiting for in excess of 40 seconds for a page to load. I tried everything to speed up the site and keep the app but only after uninstalling and removing everything did my site bounce back.
You guys really need to fix the speed issue!!!

October 25, 2019

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and feedback. I just wanted to let you know that our app certainly shouldn't be slowing down your site's speed, and we'd love to look into this further for you.

One of our specialists, Rebecca, has reached out to you and has offered to do some testing with the app on your store, while not on the live theme (so it does not disrupt your business). Please let us know if you'd be interested in giving the app another shot, and allow us to look into what might be causing the slow site speed.

We look forward to hearing from you! We'd love for you to see the full potential of Bold Multi-Currency.