Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Bend It Soccer

Needs automatic integration of every country why wouldn't you offer all. It took my a long time to set up this app.

Kayvarstore

Used this app along with cashier. Went through a lot of research online and understood that it was not a stable app but it never knew the support is horrendous.

Just yesterday, we lost a 60+ dollar sale because the shipping settings didn't kick in when customer was on USD currency while other currencies were fine. Might have been some bug. I did rigorous tests on my own and make sure I shared these findings with the bold support team via email in hopes that they'll be able to address the issue. Sent about 5 emails with different issues hoping the can look into and when they did decide to reply my email half an hour before the office closing hours, they replied only my last email. Possibly deliberately missing my last 4 emails that contained all the problems I'm was and still am facing.

If you're thinking of getting this or whoever that is still using this app, i urge you to reconsider. Bold used to have good support. But this time round, I no longer agree and I believe many of your other consumers will feel and think the same.

P.S. I would have given 0 stars if I could.

Fem Urbano

DO NOT INSTALL. It does not work properly, and if you choose to uninstall it, you must manually delete everything the app is automatically written in your Themes. Once the app was uninstalled it left behind code which caused my checkout page to crash and receive a 404 page not found Error!! Which lead to lost sales!!

Phff

Worst app. Doesn't work at all.

Papermela Co

The app doesnt work on check out!!!! £#&$#; ive lost money on this app! The conversion and padding ony works on cart and item page, home page and colecttion page! Fix this!!!

Wildboutique

DO NOT INSTALL. It does not work properly, and if you choose to delete it, you must manually delete everything the app is automatically written in your Themes

The Gadget Cart

it's not working. even if i select different currency from the currency selection it still shows default currency. it's show the ip based currency when we add item to card. other wise it's not showing. also i visited my store with different country proxy. but it's not changing according to country ip. ip based currency selection is not working as well

Sea Salt Sugar

I lost a ton of money (hundreds) today from lost orders and a complete loss from my international Facebook ads campaign because your app did something where people couldn't check out correctly. Not happy at all!

Lil Z Clothing

doesn't work out of the box. Too many manual steps. similar to the free shopify tutorials. So, I see a big value here.

Desire Style

Worst Support I ever seen, They broke my web and i wait about 12 - 15 days to result the issues which they created. Las answer about 2 days. And i wait about 20 days for installation of bold Cashier. They only say its working on it. But i can start my web because of him.