Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

Mythic Crafts

Very awkward to install, isnt going to convert currencies everywhere on your site. The dropdown selector for currency display was horribly broken. Didn't auto-select currency as I used a VPN to change country - despite that setting being turned on.

Use Coin instead - It's *far* better and converts every price on your website with very little installation requirement.

Call Me Baby

SPENT ONE HOUR AND A HALF ADDING ALL MY CURRENCIES. Then the request to install doesn't work. Clicked the request over 30 times. Gotta find another app now. Very disappointing.

Level02

Customer service is very poor, they got back to me in 2 weeks..by which time I had worked on my theme and store since, they then installed the code on an old theme which was useless. A week later I got another email. I tested the app on the old theme they installed it on and it didnt even work, abosolute joke, very unimpressed.

Zuberman

Asked for help more than 3 times and no answer.
The customer service said the app was installed but it doesn't work.
Manual installation too complicated so you have to ask for help and there is no reply from the customer service.
Almost 2 weeks have passed since I installed the app and still, no one applied my request.

Nl Unew

Custom installation is not possible to order
Manual installation !!! - nice guide but too many traps