Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time rates

Lumiere Equestrian

Terrible. App doesn't work and customer service will not reply. It's sitting there on my website and just doesn't function yet cannot get anyone to help with this issue over several weeks.

February 16, 2021

Thank you for your review. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We have an app expert reaching out and looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience.

Zeva Lifestyle

What a loss of time honestly. Standard Shopify has already a currency converter built in, but you cannot change the rate to rebalance differences between currencies or simply cover the exchange fees. This app is supposed to do this, and it does, but at checkout the price will go back to your shop currency and original price, unless you subscribe to another paid service called Cashier, this is not mentioned at first, and the mention "FREE" is misguiding, I lost 1hr to install this to realize it doesn't do anything more than what I have in my theme as a standard feature and that I would have to pay for another App...And if you install it, guess what your customers will say when they realize the price revert to another one at checkout stage...I tried to have a look to Bold Cashier, because why not to pay after all if it works ? But looks like super complicated, it is unclear if it's still available for Shopify as they say that it cannot be installed after Jan 20th 2020, so I gave up there...

HOLAKAY

This is the first comment I wrote. It's really bad. The implanted code prevents me from deleting, which seriously affects the operation of other similar plugins. What a rogue behavior! !

carolay.co

the app works fine but slows the website. The Bold team is unwilling/unable to remove all code from the theme. They will just try to reinstall the theme or use an old backup. My advice to every shopify user out there : be very careful with which apps you install/uninstall as they will slow down the website and will leave lots of orphan code behind. This is a 1 star review for the Bold app ....but also for Shopify .

Better Hubs

The app does not convert my store currency. I just installed and set up all thing but app does not convert my store currency.

aforders

This app is utterly useless, i have a hunch that all the reviews are paid bot reviews. Because if you install it you will know right away it doesn't work.

fresh future olive

I notice that after uninstall your app, there are still left some codes in different liquid or css files. How can we completely remove those unused code? Which files affected by your codes. I urgently want to know.

apollos kraft

Trash, Cost me over $70 AUD dollars on social media advertising before a family member told me the currency wasn't converting internationally while they were overseas. Considering i was advertising in America while in Australia there's no telling how many customers i lost. Choose a different app that works.

untiltomorrow

This app does not work how it is explained. Therefore it is a complete waste of time for anyone who wishes to use the fix rate / checkout function. In addition it ultimately doesn't work without cashier and cashier is being reviewed by shopify, so you can't install cashier now as new user anyway. Strongly advise not to use this app and look to find an alternative. Tech support was not helpful, defensive and there is a lack of literature related to the fact that for the intended functionality of this app, you actually need another app which presently cannot be used on the shopify platform. If I could give this zero stars I would...

Alhinora

DO NOT ADD this app, worst thing you can do to your store, firstly when you once add this shit u will never be abble to remove it from your store its like fu cking virus and the way it works... no comment about this it converts your GBP like 44£ to 44$, AWESOME! I have never been so pissed to write a review about smth but this shit, this SHIT deservers 1 star!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6