Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

SmileKit

Terrible support when used with bold cashier. The support will keep asking questions you have answered because don't read the thread of their previous responses.

If you can use anyone else by all means do it.

OptimaPosture

After installing this app by a "certified bold developer" the add to cart and buy now buttons have completely disappeared from my website and I lost two days worth of sales while my ads were running. Pay attention to the fact that it was a BOLD employee that screwed my website up and not me! I trusted the "professional"

May 28, 2019

Hello there. I'm very sorry to hear that Multi-Currency was not running perfectly for you - we want to make sure everything works as it should. Our App Specialist, Lauren, has reached out to you for further clarification to get this solved.

UNTAMED STREET

DO NOT INSTALL BOLD CASHIER, IT DOESN'T WORK. We have tried to get support from their senior team and they have yet to give us some attention. We have just switched off the app as it was causing us a significant loss in sales.

May 28, 2019

Hello there, I'm very sorry that Cashier has not reached it's full potential on your store, but we are dedicated to helping get this sorted out! Our App Specialist, Mel, has reached out to better determine the next steps to get everything running perfectly for you. We look forward to solving this for you!

lifestyle on sale

Terrible. The code instructions are incorrect on the VERY last step.
Before that you follow the instructions PERFECTLY, and there is still a screwup? and yes- I did it perfectly as described. Unbelievably frustrating, and a complete waist of time.

April 10, 2019

Hello, thank you for your review. I just wanted to to apologize for the confusion on our instructions - thank you for pointing it out and we have made the necessary changes in order to better reflect that step.

We would love to help you with the installation if you are interested in giving the app another shot. One of our support specialists has reached out; we hope to hear from you soon!

Elikya Shop

Worst app ever. It slows your website drastically and even after unistall it the source file are still there. This is really frustrating.

greentrading

didn't work for us. Installed correctly but when trying to change the currency its not working also it's not changing automatically if someone access from a different country. We have now uninstalled.

Palmblu

This app is a great concept but is not seamless. Usually i never like to leave bad reviews however i have been having issues with this app ever since i installed it.
Between sorry to say but unhelpful support and the turbulent nature of this app, one day it works the next it doesn't, then support pretty much telling me that one of the integral functions of the app does not really work and suggesting i don't use it. Incorrect prices being shown etc. This app is extremely frustrating to use and if it wasn't for the functionality of bold cashier i would have installed it ages ago.

Mateeno

I have literally lost around £500 sales as my clients could see the total check out at a certain amount in dollar ( exemple 150$ ) but get charged £150;
The app dont change the currency amount but only the sign which mislead our clients

Print and Proper

BEWARE B4 YOU INSTALL — It adds a lot of code into your theme and causes pages to load slower. Have lost countless sales due to this. If you choose to uninstall it, you need to manually delete code the app added, good luck trying to find it all! Had to hire an expert to re-design the website from the ground up - as it was taking too long to get rid of junk code and a lot of it was snippets here and there. Cost be $900+ to do this.

coolshoppingnow

I install this app about 2 weeks ago , the app did not work at all, and asked the support team to resolve the issue but they are not replying. they will make changes in your theme but than they will disappear to resolve any issues that you might face, just wasted my 2 weeks . I strongly recommend not to install as this may create problems in theme setting. VERY IMPORTANT: CUSTOMER WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CHECKOUT VIA PAYPAL. so you will lose a lot of your sales.

Previous 1 3 4