Bold Multi‑Currency

Bold Multi‑Currency

by BOLD

Currency converter with real-time multi-currency billing.

riakoh

I installed Multi Currency App. After this I installed Bold Cashier But still on checkout my currrency still USD. Please give some suggestion how to resolve the problem.

August 7, 2019

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review. In order for Cashier and Multi-Currency to accept payments in other currencies, there must be a payment gateway connected to each of the currencies you want to accept on the site:

- https://support.boldcommerce.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000502543-Multi-Currency-Cashier-Integration

Please contact our Merchant Success team if you have any further questions and our team will be more than happy to assist!

Bell Fashion House

Ok. I wish it was one-click installation but it is okay. So far so good. Will come back for updates....

April 24, 2019

Thank you for your much-appreciated feedback! With Multi-Currency, we offer expert installation services completely free, so you don't need to worry about installing the code yourself! We're dedicated to making the process as easy and straight forward as possible :-)

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Diecast Model Centre

Okay, so I didn't get on with this app on my first attempt and did leave a rather negative review which I have left in below. In response to that review I was contacted by Grace who was very understanding and quickly put things right for me and even sorted out a custom position for the currency selector and giving me lots of advise on using this app and Bold Cashier.

In view of this I have revised my rating, I would have loved to give 5 stars and would for Grace's help but, am holding one back simply because it didn't work first time for me.
ORIGINAL REVIEW
If I could give it less than 1 star I really would. Did not display properly and created an issue which support blamed on another app, even though it happened straight after installing this one. Then when I uninstalled it, it left behind so much junk that my site is nowhere how it was before I installed this app and support are no help as, as far as they are concerned it's not their fault. Shocking!

April 1, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review. I'm very sorry you had a negative experience with our support team the first time you reached out to us about this issue; we certainly hope we have rectified that in your eyes with our most recent communication!

We think you'll love Multi-Currency's integration with Bold Cashier, so that international customers can shop and check out in their own currency. We also hope you like how the Multi-Currency menu now shows up on your website! If not, we'll be more than happy to continue working on it with you.

Boss Marketplace

I'm using the multi-currency and the cashier to keep international customer checkout in their local currency. I had a few issues at first while we were trying to figure things out but my rep Arvinder kept trouble shooting with me until he found the answer. He definitely took the extra steps for great customer service.

March 28, 2019

Thanks for the review; we think you'll love Multi-Currency's integration with Bold Cashier! It gives customers a truly local shopping experience. By the way, I love your variety of tumbler cups.

oupseven

Nice app guys, awesome defined steps to install! That's really done well! One single things, would be really awesome if it worked in ludicrous mode on my template :(

article product

We are just about to start using the app, however the support during set-up from the Bold team has been fantastic. Giving a four-star rating at the moment, just because we haven't used it live as yet but are excited from what we have seen during the testing phase!

MyMakeup.Store by Jacqueline Kalab

I really like Bold apps, and how the seemelessly work together. I like how the Support team will install the code for you. And Brett at customer support really fixed my issue super quick.

I'd love this app even more, if I could set different prices for specific products, in specific currencies.

Fashionizer Spa

Good app but it doesnt have PayPal as a payment gateway so needs to improve

Pewtergraphics

Bold apps are always a 5 star!! Their support staff are always there willing to help!! And they are very insightful in making you understand the different options you have in tailoring their app to your site. This multi-currency app is great!!!
Im giving a 4 star only because my site has very complicated needs when it comes to multi-currency, and they cant help me with it :(

Mardrobe

A little tough to configure but amazing. :) Their support team is awesome and really helpful and quick.

Previous 1 3