Multi Lingo

Offer your shop in many languages with full content control

$7.99/month. 5-day free trial.

Multi Lingo logo

Senditgear

Time spent using app About 1 year

Best app. to translate your website on Shopify! And the service is the best I ever had in my whole career with an app/plugin/widget/theme company!

Hangloo

Location Germany

Just a few words but they sum it up completely: Solid product, great service (Thorsten is super helpful - quick replies on custom variables and language switcher), we will use multi lingo for our store in the future.

I can highly recommend it.

Cyclerobert

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is for sure the best app for translation! All eCommerce store should use this app! And yes, it translate your checkout! The staff is really nice and really helpful if you need help! Don't think, get it!

Tolhuijs

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app! Auto translation, manual translation, easy to use. Service is outstanding, quick and effective. Thank you developer.

Madegrey

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great app and support. Requires some manual work which is great so you can easily be in control of the translations and not just rely on sometimes incorrect auto translations. Highly recommended!

Kalipan

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

The App:
I tried many translation apps, and this it by far the most flexible one for translating everything inside the shop, from the general strings and products until the custom blocks in my non-standard theme.

Ease of use:
At the beginning it takes a little time to get the grasp, but after you understand the clean translation logic, you really enjoy the possibility to translate everything.

SEO
I had clear requirements about international E-commerce SEO, like unique URLs, Titles and Meta Descriptions in each language for ALL pages/products.
Not mentioning the subdomain support and the automatic redirect to the correct user's language.
Multi Linguo passed all tests.

Customer Support:
Thorsten's is very kind and professional, additionally he is open to assist you with any troubleshooting and custom modifications if needed.

Takeway: FULL 5 STARS

My Labis

Location Saudi Arabia

If i could have given Thorsten 7 stars i would've... The guys just gives it his ALL.
The app is awesome and translate about EVERYTHING there is to translate on your store, even checkout and emails.

But the BEST thing about this app has to be the support ... While i was just in my second day of trial Thorsten has put a couple of hours of work into my store as i am using a non conventional theme (shopify 1.0) so most of my request had to be done in the code and Thorsten said yes to all my request and put alot of time in it.

Finally all i have to say is i tried ALL translation apps except 2 and NONE compares to this one be it the app or the support.

Lx Paint

Location Portugal
Time spent using app About 4 years

Great plugin with outstanding technical support. Highly recommended!

Liftware

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I had to coordinate a bunch of different moving pieces and these guys were simply amazing to work with. Customer service is just awesome. App is great, haven't had any issues and I don't think there is anything on our site or that we added to our site that we couldn't arrange translation for. Very happy!

Yosmo

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Truly amazing app. I have been trying out other translation apps for months now but multilingo is the one that works best. Easy to install and once you understand how the apps work you are ready to go. I am super perfectionist and have some other apps installed which I also want to be translated, these are asy to translate with custom variables. When you get stuck Thorsten is really helpful and patient.

Do reccomend!