4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for transforming single vendor stores into multi-vendor marketplaces. They appreciate its advanced inventory management, customizable settings, and user-friendly interface. The app's affordability, integration with payment platforms like Stripe, and continuous development are also valued. Support is praised for their responsiveness and ability to assist with customizations, with live chat support being particularly effective for quick issue resolution.

March 20, 2023

Takes alot of time to get it to do what you want to do to start off. Just starting the use of it and I am really happy with the layout for now :) Will keep review updated if any negative occurrences/downs/slowing etc. The team helped me alot with little things non stop as well! Thank you again for the platform and hopefully I can make good use of it all!

CAFEOTC
5 months using the app
March 28, 2023

Great Customer Support, really friendly, fast and professional. The App has a lot of helpful feautures and functionlities which is unique and cool. Until now everything is perfect. You can also find a lot of explanation online which is really helpful.

Bumlin - Mariahilferstraße
Austria
March 14, 2023

We love using this app/product. It really helps us manage multiple suppliers. This is not a weak product. There are many options for this. So it is important to take your time to explore all the robust feature sets. Still, the support staff is very helpful, informative, and most of all patient in their explanations to help us swiftly.

Quantus Life LLC
September 8, 2023

Extraordinary customer service and a very complete application. I recommend it 100%.

TIENDA MANILLA
Spain
3 months using the app
May 17, 2023

We have been using the Multi-Vendor Marketplace app on Shopify for nearly 2 years now and have to say that the support they offer is fantastic - quick responses to questions asked and more recently assisting in the addition of an API app to allow our Vendors to upload their stock and pricing via an API - a requirement when Vendors are selling across multiple marketplaces.
We are continuing to develop sites with the Webkul Multi-Vendor app and are pleased to recommend them - we'd be more than happy to speak with any Shopify users looking to use this application to share our experiences.

WHAT GADGET STORE
March 17, 2023

Asim & Navin were kind enough to hop on a call and help walk me through the issue I was facing with shipping! They were able to do so within 20 minutes or less which was so impressive. Thank you so much for your help!

The Alternative Network
Over 1 year using the app
Edited April 13, 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using Multi Vendor Marketplace, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed. The platform is incredibly user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to browse through the various vendors and products available.

What sets Multi Vendor Marketplace apart is the sheer variety of products on offer - I was blown away by the range of options available, and I'm confident that anyone using this platform will be able to find what they're looking for.

The customer service team is also top-notch - they were quick to respond to any questions I had and went above and beyond to ensure that my experience was a positive one.

Overall, I highly recommend Multi Vendor Marketplace to anyone looking for a reliable and diverse online shopping experience. 5 stars all around!

Marketplace by Prior
New Zealand
3 months using the app
August 9, 2023

It's really amazing, as developer creating stores for lots of brands, I can say this is the best services I had ever and I use to use the Webkul apps and everyday they approve that they are the right choice

Medexsepeti.tr
Türkiye
22 days using the app
August 28, 2023

This app has a great breadth of functionality and the support team are very responsive and helpful.

ALLFOODSAFRICA
7 months using the app
Edited March 27, 2023

I began using this app 3-4 years ago and back then it was quite difficult and complicated. I began using this app again this year for a new store and it has improved significantly. I feel like there are still a few improvements to be made, features to be added etc, but I can see that this company is keen on constantly upgrading and improving. Their support is fast, personal and efficient, the support guys are so polite and always happy to help, even with tech idiots like me! haha. 100% recommend.

The National Wellness Organisation