4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for transforming single vendor stores into multi-vendor marketplaces. They praise its advanced inventory management, customizable settings, and user-friendly interface. The app integrates with platforms like Stripe for easy payment processing and is noted for its wide range of functionalities. Merchants appreciate the responsive customer support and find it particularly useful for selling digital assets.

January 10, 2024

Webkul has been a help to us in many iterations of our business and is always very responsive when we send out an inquiry for support. They have a lot of capabilities that enrich the Shopify experience.

The PS Collective
Over 1 year using the app
Edited January 19, 2024

My experience with this app was good, but the setup process had many components. I am also appreciative of the customer service department for resolving an issue expeditiously.

Ivvaṇḍibrand
12 months using the app
Edited September 8, 2023

Configuration is complicated, but support team do their best to help, even if sometimes they could investigate a bit more before giving answers.
In the end, I always get my questions answered.

I am just waiting for a new configuration on September 24th to give a more complete opinion

Mirette
France
8 months using the app
August 11, 2023

Its Really Good app helping us to connect Shopify and our website better. Giving us an opportunity to flourish our business online.

www.work-tops.com
Over 3 years using the app
June 22, 2023

A great tool to scale up & Good support team. Though the UI seems a bit clumsy utility wise it does the job.

Growcerys
India
About 2 months using the app
April 20, 2023

Very nice and helpful support. The app serves its purpose. However, since I place a lot of value on usability and design, I probably won't continue to use the app. 4 stars from me. By the way, the support should stop asking penetratingly for ratings. If i may submit a suggestion for improvement: change the usability of your dashboards and use an appealing design, at least for the customer area, so that people want to use your solution. Otherwise the website looks very trashy and confusing. Unfortunately, you are the only vendor marketplace app in the app store, so I have to use a CMS other than Shopify for my project. Best regards.

StadCouture
Germany
About 23 hours using the app
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied April 20, 2023

Thanks for giving your valuable feedback.

Regarding Review- We always welcome honest feedback from store merchants. If we feel the client is happy with the app and support, then we ask once to the client for a review and rating of the app. And if the review is requested multiple times from our end, please share the reference ticket or chat number on support@webkul.com, and we will look into this. We never penetrate clients to give reviews for the app.

Regarding the Dashboard Design- As the app is very vast and has lots of functionalities, so we have provided a standard design for the app. But, we have provided the option of Custom Js/Css for making the changes in the seller portal. And we have also provided the codes for editing the Seller Signup/login page as the client's choice. Since this is a SAAS-based platform, it is not possible to make the design changes as per every client's requirements.

We are continuously improving the design of the app. Also, we are always open to good suggestions for improving the app. But for changing the design of the app, there are some processes that we need to follow.

If you have any further queries or clarification, then please connect us at support@webkul.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Team Webkul

April 11, 2020

I had an issue with getting access to my tickets and has the team attend to me instantly with detailed solutions. Thank you so much for the great assistance team :)

Wisi-Oi
South Africa
About 4 years using the app
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied April 16, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are glad that we could help you.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us, in case of any issue.

December 23, 2020

excellent app if you want to add multipl vendros o shopify without needing them to log in on your shopify site. has many add on apps that can be puchased, which some are bit downside as we feel they hsould be included with the premium plan. but overall, great pp with great support.

Care Home Shopping
Over 2 years using the app
February 13, 2023

good support and great app. Have been usign for 1 year now.
The support is prompt and I recoomend to anyone looking to use multi vendor marketplace apps.

Oz India Made in India-Trade in Australia
About 2 years using the app
May 7, 2015

Great app. Excellent response time in working out bugs. Almost perfect with a few more tweaks.

The Other Alley