4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for transforming single vendor stores into multi-vendor marketplaces. They appreciate its advanced inventory management, customizable settings, and user-friendly interface. The app is praised for its affordability, seamless payment platform integration, and responsive customer support. Merchants also commend its well-structured design, intuitive functionality, and advanced features. It's recognized for its fast service and ability to meet all multi-vendor operation needs.

November 24, 2023

So far, the webkul app has been a great addition to our website. It is easy to set up and now our partners can start selling. It is straight forward to implement and when you are stuck there is a knowleadgeable support team at Webkull that is available to help.

Lokool.nl
Netherlands
6 months using the app
Edited November 22, 2023

The technical support is amazing, the upload process is a bit cumbersome and hard to understand but their team is working fast to provide solutions to the issues already known.

Wonena
2 months using the app
Edited September 8, 2023

Configuration is complicated, but support team do their best to help, even if sometimes they could investigate a bit more before giving answers.
In the end, I always get my questions answered.

I am just waiting for a new configuration on September 24th to give a more complete opinion

Mirette
France
8 months using the app
September 19, 2023

We've been using the multi-vendor marketplace application, and I must say, it's a valuable tool with a well-thought-out design. The customer support team has also been very supportive, which is much appreciated.

While the application is excellent overall, there are a few areas where some refinements could make it even better. Firstly, there's room for improvement in the grammar and spelling checks for the mailings. It would enhance the professional image of the platform.

Additionally, I believe there could be more flexibility in designing, editing, and modifying the templates. This would allow users like me to have greater customization options.

One feature that could be more user-friendly is related to the 'allow the seller to accept the order setting. It would be helpful if, when a seller clicks 'collect' on a product, the system automatically accepts the order if this setting is turned on. Moreover, it's important to clarify that this setting doesn't work when 'allow seller to fulfill orders' is turned off. It took me some time to figure this out, and clear guidance on this aspect would be beneficial.

The product table's columns for the seller's "order has been placed" are also very tight and auto-fit needs to be activated as it doesn't show up properly on the phone's email.

In summary, the multi-vendor marketplace application is undeniably useful and important. However, paying attention to the finer details and implementing these suggestions and much more... could further enhance the user experience and overall satisfaction with the platform.

RBN Business
Iraq
3 days using the app
August 11, 2023

Its Really Good app helping us to connect Shopify and our website better. Giving us an opportunity to flourish our business online.

www.work-tops.com
About 3 years using the app
June 22, 2023

A great tool to scale up & Good support team. Though the UI seems a bit clumsy utility wise it does the job.

Growcerys
India
About 2 months using the app
February 13, 2023

good support and great app. Have been usign for 1 year now.
The support is prompt and I recoomend to anyone looking to use multi vendor marketplace apps.

Oz India Made in India-Trade in Australia
About 2 years using the app
April 20, 2023

Very nice and helpful support. The app serves its purpose. However, since I place a lot of value on usability and design, I probably won't continue to use the app. 4 stars from me. By the way, the support should stop asking penetratingly for ratings. If i may submit a suggestion for improvement: change the usability of your dashboards and use an appealing design, at least for the customer area, so that people want to use your solution. Otherwise the website looks very trashy and confusing. Unfortunately, you are the only vendor marketplace app in the app store, so I have to use a CMS other than Shopify for my project. Best regards.

StadCouture
Germany
About 23 hours using the app
Webkul Software Pvt Ltd replied April 20, 2023

Thanks for giving your valuable feedback.

Regarding Review- We always welcome honest feedback from store merchants. If we feel the client is happy with the app and support, then we ask once to the client for a review and rating of the app. And if the review is requested multiple times from our end, please share the reference ticket or chat number on support@webkul.com, and we will look into this. We never penetrate clients to give reviews for the app.

Regarding the Dashboard Design- As the app is very vast and has lots of functionalities, so we have provided a standard design for the app. But, we have provided the option of Custom Js/Css for making the changes in the seller portal. And we have also provided the codes for editing the Seller Signup/login page as the client's choice. Since this is a SAAS-based platform, it is not possible to make the design changes as per every client's requirements.

We are continuously improving the design of the app. Also, we are always open to good suggestions for improving the app. But for changing the design of the app, there are some processes that we need to follow.

If you have any further queries or clarification, then please connect us at support@webkul.com

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards

Team Webkul

May 7, 2015

Great app. Excellent response time in working out bugs. Almost perfect with a few more tweaks.

The Other Alley
Almost 6 years using the app
March 24, 2021

I've left it several months before posting this review in order to give a balanced appraisal. The app has an excellent range of features for managing multiple sellers (we had 40 at launch) and is very customisable. The support team have been fantastic at responding to our many queries during the setup and onboarding, and have helped solve a number of problems. Would be great to see further options within the Shopify Seller Sync Application to held customise individual seller's sync settings. Lots of supporting literature to help you through the process (loads of handy screenshots, too). Will continue to recommend as a solid application for those wanting a multivendor setup on their platform.

KHOEO