Reviews (787)

4.5

Merchants highly recommend this app for transforming single vendor stores into multi-vendor marketplaces. It's praised for its advanced inventory management, customizable settings, and easy integration with payment platforms like Stripe. Many appreciate its affordability, continuous development, and unique customization options. The customer support team is noted for being responsive and knowledgeable, providing immediate assistance via live chat. It's easy to set up and ideal for developing a robust marketplace with numerous vendors and products.

June 5, 2024

Great app, solid support team, and very necessary app if you plan on running a marketplace business.

App is always being worked on to be made better.

Lowheads
Almost 4 years using the app
June 12, 2024

We’ve had a wonderful experience using this multi-vendor marketplace app. It’s an ideal platform for users who want to list their products in one convenient place. The interface is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to manage and showcase a variety of items.

Additionally, the support team is highly commendable. They are responsive, helpful, and always willing to go the extra mile to resolve any issues or provide guidance. Overall, this app offers a seamless and supportive environment for vendors and buyers alike.

MGCKART
India
4 months using the app
June 11, 2024

The best thing about Webkul is the support. Every single issue I have had has been handled very promptly and professionally! I could not fault their support team, Shipra in particular has been a star! The platform has met most of our needs thus far, and for an affordable price.

GOWA
4 months using the app
April 30, 2024

This App is a beast and quite a learning curve for people like me who just play the guitar all day. The good news is at the $60 per month subscription level you get live chat support and the guys are on hand to guide idiots like me through any problems. There is also extensive How To sheets to easily guide you step by step.

I needed more MB upload capacity and the guys did that for me at a reasonable cost.

Buy this app and do not use the others.. Its tricky at first but you just get used to it.

Coolness,

Paul, Liverpool.

New Age Music Store
3 months using the app
April 10, 2024

At The Bradery, we're constantly seeking ways to enhance our online marketplace, and Webkul's Multivendor Market Place has been a cornerstone of our evolution. This platform has streamlined our operations, offering an intuitive interface for our vendors and simplifying the management of products, orders, and finances. The support from Webkul's team stands out, always ready to assist and innovate, ensuring we stay ahead in the competitive e-commerce space.

Their solution is customizable, allowing us to tailor the shopping experience to reflect our brand's uniqueness and meet our customers' needs. Thanks to Webkul, we've seen improved efficiency, vendor satisfaction, and customer engagement, solidifying our place in the market. We're excited to continue this partnership, exploring new opportunities for growth and enhancement.

The Bradery
France
About 2 years using the app
June 6, 2024

They responded very quickly and even got me the code I needed on the spot to make adjustments to my store. Very helpful!

Thy Olive Tree
20 days using the app
June 28, 2024

I recently started to use the Multi Vendor Marketplace app, but until now it's been great! The app is meeting all my needs and the suport team is very helpful!

Vim do Sul
Brazil
22 days using the app
June 6, 2024

I am very happy about their customer service, they were prompt and diligent in addressing any issue that I had while onboarding on their platform. I am excited to work with their business and continue the relationship.

nestern
India
3 days using the app
July 2, 2024

I am using MVM for building marketplace on shopify and this is one of the best marketplace plugin on shopify. Support is also helpful.

now used
Germany
28 days using the app
May 16, 2024

Very very good Service and fast
I love you ❤️