4.6

Merchants highly recommend this app for transforming single vendor stores into multi-vendor marketplaces. They appreciate its advanced inventory management, customizable settings, and user-friendly interface. The app's affordability, integration with payment platforms like Stripe, and continuous development are also valued. Support is praised for their responsiveness and ability to assist with customizations, with live chat support being particularly effective for quick issue resolution.

January 17, 2024

I would start by saying that this app has its downsides, like small, detail issues.
But other than that, the customer and technical support stands out!
We are waiting for a new update, hopefully, soon!
Good job!

beudis.ro
Romania
11 months using the app
January 12, 2024

If you are looking for a complete marketplace solution or need specific settings to your marketplace business model, this is the app to go.

Costumer support is amazing! They always come up with an aswer or the requested solution ready to go on your page. The platform seems to be a little complex at start, specially for non English speaking users, but as you go you realize the multiple setting options are very useful and the translation tool really covers all app pages so we can have the markeplace in our local language

I would recoomend webkul multi vendor market place to anyone wanting to develop a solid marketplace with ultimately numerous vendors, products and possibilities.

Jardin Velharia
Brazil
About 2 months using the app
December 19, 2023

Mirza, has done a great job being patient and helping me with integration. I would definitely work with them again!

Outdoor Commune
About 1 year using the app
December 31, 2023

Webkul has helped as add in vendor support to our store, but not only that has been very helpful with support every step of the way. Any issue we have we know we can count on Webkul to help us.

I recommend this app to anyone.

MC-Shop
2 months using the app
December 27, 2023

Powerful application, that has lots of well thought out functionality. We've spent quite a bit of time now using the app and we find that they've covered most features that you would expect for a marketplace.

Customer service is super helpful too and responses are always detailed and on point.

Arfa Store
Pakistan
About 1 month using the app
December 14, 2023

I would certainly recommend Multivendor platform from webKul, they are genius. They have not only developed what I was looking for from very long time. But they also have their support system on regular basis for any kind of editing. I was struggling with my old multivendor web got it done by some unprofessionals in 2016, and since then I was struglling. However with the blessings of my almighty I found this through shopify, and straight away jumped on it. I specially would like to take name of very nice person Mr Kushagra, because on the first day of my late evening call to him on customer service line, he got me assured that I am with the right person and at the right place. He not only helped me guiding about the steps, he also suggested how to yield the overall efficiency of the application. Now whenever I need some help he is just one message away, he always ready to help and always welcoming. I very much satisfied with the services are provided by him.

Not to mention he always says that he is ready to help anytime best of his efficiency.

Thank you Kushagra & thank you webkul.

Bharat Memories
India
12 days using the app
January 22, 2024

If you are creating a Shopify marketplace, do yourself a favor and start up with this app. The team is incredible, answering every question we had even during our "trial phase". We have even asked them to help with some technical items and they have done so flawlessly. We look forward to seeing what they do next to make each marketplace with them even better.

TradingCardsMarketplace.com
13 days using the app
January 11, 2024

amazing service! Made things so much easier for me , helpful , nice and on point with help!!! thank you

CG Pure Wash
21 days using the app
Edited December 7, 2023

We researched and tested a variety of platforms and apps for our marketplace. Webkul's MVM offers the highest level of functionality and documentation and has a swath of features. In the event you have any issues during setup, or if you're in the research phase, there is an extensive library of support topics and an INCREDIBLE team that will answer your queries. Their team is also available to customize the app for your specific needs and can be hired to further develop the app on a contractual basis. Kushagra and Vashu have been my main Webkul contacts and they go above and beyond the call of duty each time. Yes, their hours are Mon-Fri on IST yet they seem to work nearly all the time and on weekends as well, at least in our case. Very pleased thus far. If you're on the fence, this should be your push!

collectors forum
About 1 month using the app
January 25, 2024

Fantastic customer service. Quick to reply, and can even hop on meetings and help you step by step. Highly recommend.

Belativo