Add unlimited Sellers
Convert your ECommerce Store to a Multivendor Marketplace like Amazon, Ebay, Etsy Add Unlimited number of Sellers.
Add unlimited Products
The Sellers can add Unlimited Products thus giving more choices to the Customers, hence increasing the Sales. Sellers can add products on own
Product Sync from other Stores
Sync products from Sellers with Shopify Store, Wordpress Store, Prestasop Store or Magento Store.
About Multi Vendor Marketplace
This module is a great tool to convert your shop into a fully functioning marketplace. It facilitates the process of adding sellers and keep track of their sales. Sellers (or vendors) can have their own profile and collection page with variety of products. Admin (or merchant) can easily set individual commission and global commission for all the sellers.
- Admin can set global commission for all the sellers & can also set separate commission for individual seller. Category wise commission.
- Product /Seller added through CSV file. Products bulk edit by CSV.
- Admin can assign existing product to the seller
- Admin can select whether the seller will sell normal, digital products.
- Admin can allow/disallow seller to have tax on their products
- Reminder Feature to remind the vendor for order fulfillment. Admin can send reminder email to the vendor for order fulfillment.
- Admin to seller invoice and seller to customer invoice is also available.
- Seller can have their own ‘Profile Page’ on the store
- Customer can rate the Seller from the Seller Profile Page.
- Multi Location compatible.
- App is Multi-lingual with Weglot.
Additional Feature Apps :
- Payment Methods for payment split between Admin and Seller - Stripe Connect
- Auction for Sellers
- Mobile App for Customers
- Australia Post, Canada Post, EComm Express, AirSpeed Shipping available for Sellers
- Allow "Store Pick Up"
- Sync your Seller products from their own ECommerce store (shopify, prestashop,etsy, woocomerce)
- Sellers on Vacation? Now update the Customer about the same using this app.
- Customers asking questions to Sellers directly
- Booking can be added with Bookings
- Membership plan for Sellers
- Favorite Product/Seller
- Slot Pricing
- SMS Alert
- Multivendor API
- Seller Buyer Chat
- Admin Staff (can add staff member)
- Commission Management: Its the admin share in the seller's order.
- Global Commission : Applied on all the sellers
- Individual Commission for Seller : If admin want to have different commission rate for different seller then can do it with individual commission. Also the commission can be a fixed amount or percentage wise as well for both global as well as individual commission.
Tax Distribution - Admin can choose to distribute the tax on the product in three ways :
Admin only : Whole product tax will be given to the admin.
Divide Between Sellers : Whole product tax is divided proportionally between the sellers.
Proportion Between Admin & Seller : Tax distributed proportionally among the admin and the seller.
This was all about the Multivendor Marketplace App. In case of any questions, feel free to connect.
Note : Feature Apps are available at extra costs apart from the app charge
- Product Auction App,
- Booking App,
- Mobixlab App,
- Lightning Deals,
- pwafy ‑ mobile app
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 15-day free trial
3 Active Sellers
Unlimited number of products
Custom fields for the seller profile page and product page.
Custom CSS for Seller Profile Page
All lower plan features included.
10 Active Sellers
Unlimited number of products
All lower plan features included.
Custom JS/CSS for Seller Profile Page
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 225 reviews
Most recent reviews
Complete garbage. The app works fine I suppose, despite being glitchy, but the real issue is the company that made this. The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job. Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me. Ridiculous.
Avoid this company at all costs. Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
Hi, Thank you for the feedback. But we would have appreciated it more if the same has been provided for Multivendor App, not the feedback for other apps on multivendor app.
We would like to address some of the points mentioned in the review :
1) The most I can get from them is one email a day, and they wanted to charge me $3.5k for a really simple custom job.
>> I think there is some misunderstanding in the same, the custom work was way too much as you mentioned "really simple custom job". The custom work included building an auction type which included penny auction functionality with the token use for the customer. This included heavy custom work to be done.
2) Took them almost 2 weeks to do the 20 minutes of works to tell me how much the custom job would cost, and that’s what they tell me.
The support team has been quite responsive in discussing the custom work with you. While doing any custom work in the running application, it takes time to decide how to accommodate it within the running app, so that it wont hinder the apps current features. And on 27th August you emailed us first time and on 3rd September the pricing was given, which is 8 days (including weekends) and certainly not 2 weeks as mentioned.
3) Their instructions are gibberish, and their support team doesn’t give two licks about you.
We do value all our customers, including you and that reflects in the positive feedback that we have received from our clients. We believe in providing best of support and point by point guidelines to the customers that would help them understand the app and its features.
Having said the above, We wish to serve you again in future and wishing you good luck.
Easy to use and the support team is very responsive and competent.
Thank you so much
I am really impressed by the way the customer support team works. They have been super responsive and have solved multiple queries. Keep up the good work guys.