Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

CryptoBangs!

I am loving this app! It really let's you control all the aspects of managing your vendors and the money flow. The customer service is on point too! I had a couple questions and got an answer real quick!

SOUND7

Going from selling my own products to then scaling up to provide a platform for others to sell products under my brand. This product has helped me achieve this.

There's been some teething troubles and features I required that weren't in the dev yet but support are generally responsive and for a small fee were able to develop the functionality I required ahead of schedule.

I've tried a few different marketplace addons but this one is the most customisable and supportive of my requirements.

Babba box

After speaking with Ayushu everything he sorted out and was really great help. Also installed all the app plugin and made sure it worked and tested the app as well. Thank you

September 19, 2020

Hi, Please excuse for all the confusion.
Do get in touch with the support team, and they will clarify all your doubts.

Moudda

Very poor tool. Not much we can do to customize it. Also no bar code generator in the shipping label ?? how can that be possible if we integrate with carriers to ship products ?

September 19, 2020

Hi, I think there is a confusion here.
The barcode label generation option is available in all the shipping methods that are provided for integration in the app apart from multivendor shipping.
Please do respond to the support emails, so they can clear all this.

Poundit Business

Very reponsive suppport, im enjoying doing and exploring the configuration. It is better if there's csv export in a good format and a bulk update of fields like custom fields and other required fields not only the price and inventory quantiy.

Commercio Virtuoso

I run a marketplace thanks to this app. you can find more at https://commerciovirtuoso.it
Support is great ! good job guys

The Spirit Jewel

Horrible time consuming experience. So disappointed in this app. I spent several days back and forth with tech support to no AVAIL.
The cost is ridiculous.. They charge for additional apps upwards $40 per month added on to your initial monthly fee and don't even have tutorials to assist you with the coding. All they have is a bunch of links that don't help with installation!! I'm DISGUSTED! STAY FAR AWAY!!! You have to pay for so many add-ons. This app by Webkul is a TOTAL rip-off.
Go to FIVERR and hire a developer to assist you with creating a marketplace. May cost you a few hundred, but trust me you will SAVE money, time and energy in the long run.

September 11, 2020

Hi, Please excuse for the less satisfied experience that you have with the app.
As we can check, the team has responded to your queries, in the 5 days span for which you installed the app and trying to get in touch now also. If you feel like using the app again, do respond to the the support emails sent.
Regards,
Team Webkul

Crafty Market

Great App! If you need a vendor application this is the one to use. Very easy to navigate. Amazing and speedy support if you need any help:)

OnlyFragrance.in

Hi,

Incase of refunds and returns , I want to charge my seller a fee of 4% for the refunded or cancelled order

How Can I do the same please help me.

Best,
Team OnlyFragrance

September 9, 2020

Hi, we have received the same via the support ticket. We will soon reply you on the same.
For any query, you can send us an email on support@webkul.com

Mercado Sin Fronteras

Parece muy buena, pero no han respondido a mi pedido de ayuda varias veces y se terminó el período de prueba. Lástima creo que no era difícil responderme. Así que mejor no puedo calificarla.

September 7, 2020

Hi, There was some issue so we could not get the support emails. We have fixed that now.
So, now you can respond to the support emails sent and get the app installed on your store.
Apologies for all the inconvenience caused to you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36