Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

FutbolMarkt.com

We finally settled on the option with Webkul after a few months of exploring alternative platforms to Shopify for our multivendor football marketplace. They have been extremely helpful in getting us setup, fixing bugs and answering all of our queries as promptly as possible.

The customer service has been excellent so far and we look forward to working with them in the long-term!

Beat Banker

I had trouble contacting support for a little while, but once neha heard about it she came to my rescue and dealt with my frustrated self trying to get all my issues back in working order immediately. And and once we were in contact she did her best and all my issues were fixed the same day.

Thank you neha. Keep up the good work.

SVG & Font Market

This is a great app with so many possibilities! There is clear and concise information on how to navigate the app and build your marketplace. If extra support is needed, the staff is knowledgeable and readily available. Highly recommended. I came from a Wordpress with Woocommerce site and wish I had investigated shopify | Multi Vendor Marketplace first.

Hndproductstnt

Firstly I gave a bad review due to late response but they said that the message didn't reach them. This app is a bit hard to use (at times) and certain terms may not be that familiar to you but the support you get literally makes the difference. The would go out of their way and greatly inconvenience themselves, just so you can get what you want or as close to it as possible. Great team, hopefully this will be a long partnership.

Annasdollarstore

At first I gave company a 1 star because it taken the support team two days to reach out to me. The team final got back in touch with me and help me with a couple of things. The only reason I am not giving this company a 5 star today is because I don’t like the fact that they only communicate through email. I be wanting someone to show me step by step over the phone not through a email that take one 45mins-hour to reply.

Cool Approved World

I am still getting familiar with the app but I must say Webkul has great customer service. They are patient and helpful through every step of the way. My website hasn't launched yet, so I am curious to see how my vendors will respond to the marketplace.

Wychwood Art

Very comprehensive app with numerous settings and options, plus excellent support form Neha and team.

Barulu.com

The most customizable App in the Shopify App store to create a Marketplace. In does require so time investment in order to customize it to your precise needs. However, for us it has been worth it. Also - their customer support is super responsive and quick to resolve issues.

silverzon

very very very bad customer service even ring in India some rude lady had few minute chat and then disconnect my call and I ring again she disconnect and send text that email us just this is the reason to uninstall this app.

Humble Market

Fantastic app, really helped out with an idea that I thought would've been unachievable without having a huge team of website designers!

Neha is terrific with her help and response, quick and helpful. There are one or two limitations but thats expected with this, there is generally a workaround!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19