Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Greenverd

While my site is not live as yet, I have been working at the back end to set it up with help from the app developer team. The team, especially Pooja, has been very responsive and detailed in her answers. She also modified the theme code to help add some app functions. I will update my review once I test other parts and after the site goes live but so far, I am happy with the app and service

MYMERCHSTAND

Not worth the price, can get all the features on Wordpress for free.
I don’t mind paying for the convenience but the price is just to high.

The “basic package” gives you 3 sellers for $10
The middle package gives you 10 sellers for $30
The “pro” package gives you unlimited sellers for $40

Basic is a complete waste of time because if you’re launching a market place you obviously need more than 3 sellers, the next one up is a waste of money because people setting up small stores have no idea how many sellers they are going to have if any, and the unlimited is just to big a jump for small sellers until they have established their store.

If they read these reviews I’d recommend a 4th option. Pay per seller. $1-$3 per month per user (based on their current prices)

Would get a lot more users that way

January 20, 2020

Hey,
We really appreciate the time you took to write the review..!!

I would like to tell you that earlier, we do have a plan in which the merchant needs to pay per seller but our merchants found that more costly as on an average each merchant have 50+ sellers so a lot of our merchants have requested that they want to any unlimited sellers plan for their marketplace and since then it's been five years and no one has complained about the same.

So, if you calculate a price per seller then the average cost per seller is 0.25-0.5$. If we charge 1$-3$ per seller then in case of even 50+ sellers, surely will be a lot more than just $45 which we currently provide.

Moreover, We would like to discuss more on this idea with you. Our team has contacted you via our support ticket system. Please respond so that we can discuss all your concerns.

Thanks

The Phooks

A perfect app that helps us to handle more than 60 vendors from 20 countries, to set shipping rates, manage variable commissions, send manual and automated payouts and many more.

Special thanks to the support team for their immediate responses.

myBageecha

Trying to setup the app but the support is ridiculous. iv asked for a demo / setup help 4-5 times on email but all i get everytime is a scripted reply with some demo links.
The phone is almost never picked up. the UI of the app is so poor with so many options that an ordinary user like is me is absolutely lost on where to start and what to do.
Quite afraid about the support in case i ever run into any issues while using the app

Hempire Direct - Safest Place To Buy CBD On The Internet

This app is amazing and has the most amazing customer service ever hands down! I’m very happy with this app. I’ve created a marketplace just as good as amazon because of these guys!

Indiabuyo

I need to know how to change the public url to my desired url?
please help me ASAP.
Need Urgent Help
Please contact me at debduttomajumdar@gmail.com

January 3, 2020

Hi, Please check your emails as the support team is in constant touch with you, suggesting you how to do it.
Feel free to reply to the email, we will be happy to assist.

Max Level Gamer

This app is trash. It offers such a basic version of a multi-vendor marketplace but is missing vast amounts of features. An example is that my sellers can't even see their quantity of inventory in their portal. I don't want to be a seller. I want to be the manager, but with this app. you have to be a seller. Their instructions are super basic. If you do not know anything about programming. This app will give you trouble. I spend over 12 hours just trying to figure out how to show other sellers on my product page. I emailed them several times. They only emailed me back when I sent an email to hire them. There is no customer service, no plug, and play. This app is a massive waste of time. let's hope they finally email me for this 1 star

January 3, 2020

Hi, Thanks for the review.
I think there is some confusion here as the Sellers can easily manage the inventory at their end with ease.
And being the store owner, you have all the access and rights on the app and can add products on sellers behalf too.
We even provide free help in app installation, in case you have any issue in the same.
The team is trying to get in touch, request you to please respond to the support emails so we can help you.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Zionn

The app works pretty good and as always the support team is always on your side. Pooja in particular has been exemplary. The team has tried to create something that navigates the many limitations of the Shopify environment itself, and many features of the app has been well thought out and issues you have with the app are quickly fixed.

January 3, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Will surely pass on the message to the Support Team, Im sure they are glad to work with you.
Please feel free to connect, in case of any more questions.

soiled.in

My experience with the team and the app is great so far. All my queries have been solved instantly.

January 3, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are happy to assist you with all your queries.
Please feel free to write to us if you have any more concern.
Happy Selling :)

mamasbarn

We used this app to create an online marketplace for a specific niche.
The Webkul team was responsive, quick and efficient!
A pleasure to do business with them.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26