Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

L'excess | Boutique Officiel

J'apprécie particulièrement le service client qui est à l'écoute et réactif. Je recommanderai cette application.

ViaMonte Shop

literally the best customer service ever. I contacted them several time and they resolved it immediatly.

melanoexpress

This is a complete honest review. support good and fast. i was able to have it installed on my website quickly and i like it's look and feel. I would vividly recommend the app to anyone. Thanks . Good luck.

onlyshoesz.com

Hey,
This app is really good and the best part is the support section which is live all the time to support and solve query.

KHOEO

I've left it several months before posting this review in order to give a balanced appraisal. The app has an excellent range of features for managing multiple sellers (we had 40 at launch) and is very customisable. The support team have been fantastic at responding to our many queries during the setup and onboarding, and have helped solve a number of problems. Would be great to see further options within the Shopify Seller Sync Application to held customise individual seller's sync settings. Lots of supporting literature to help you through the process (loads of handy screenshots, too). Will continue to recommend as a solid application for those wanting a multivendor setup on their platform.

Ponypr

I find this app great, but customer service is very bad! I have sent several message by chat, but they have never answered when I was awake. So I have sent an email but no response. I need help customizing some things for my marketplace, but things are still to do.

March 22, 2021

Hi, Thank you for the review.
As we can check, we have not received any email from your end. We have sent an email, please respond to the same, so we can assist you.
Regards,
Team Webkul

cerqular

Webkul is an incredibly reliable, professional & overall responsive company that has helped us build a solid and responsive multi-seller marketplace platform. The team at Webkul are brilliant and talented - completely honest and always true to their word. I strongly recommend them and always love working with them. What we love most is that they respond to problems super quickly!! Thank you Webkul.

Kyanna

This app is great. It can seem quite complex to start but it truly works so well with Shopify. And the help and support is really good!

RealSync

We've been using this app for about a year now and feel like it would be appropriate to leave a review at this point. This is a fantastic app with more features than most stores will use. Their customer support has gone above and beyond to help me on multiple occasions. 10 / 10 in this regard helping with page integrations of marketplace features to layout formatting. The vendor and admin dashboard are great and highly customizable. As admin you have complete control over what you want your vendors to be able to see and do. Listing products as a vendor is easy and intuitive as well. I do wish this app would show vendors / admin how much of each product they have sold though. If you are looking at building a marketplace, this app is going to give you the features you need to startup and grow.

Airofin

Really intuitive app once you go for the Pro plan ran alongside the advanced shopify. If you have both of these you can create a great platform. Customer support from Ayush Kansal was superb - even got back and helped during the weekend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 42 43