Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Les Joyeuses Audacieuses

Je débute sur Shopify et j'ai pris cette app car c'est très pratique pour avoir différents vendeurs sans avoir à s'occuper des stocks des uns et des autres : Pooja de Webkul répond très rapidement avec une grande patience en anglais : tout se fait par mail et cela permet de bien se comprendre via des pages de capture qu'elle m'envoie pour que cela soit plus clair, Je ne parle pas parfaitement anglais et m'aide de traducteurs et j'arrive à bien travailler ainsi.

Noah Garden Centre

Neha was very attentive and customer service have been really good and the marketplace app help us to bring our business to another level!

The Pommier

We migrated over from Bold Marketplace to Webkul around a year ago. We have around 150 sellers from 60 countries - Webkul's app is by far the best on the market for both new and scaling marketplaces. Whilst the app has many advance features built into it already, the team are always willing to customize elements for you should you need them.

Originally, we had to have seperate apps for Shipping Prices / Rules, Wishlists, Customer Service, Invoicing and more - this app has it all in one saving both time and money.

Highly recommend.

ebiobe

I have used this app for 14 days now and im very saticfied with everything so far. Customer service have been really good to :) Im looking forward building my marketplace with webkul

KOURTLY

They offer plenty of options and apps we can add to the platform. We have asked dozens of questions to their team to get some help with adjustments we wanted to make, and they have always followed up and did their best to help us with what we needed.

FutbolMarkt.com

We finally settled on the option with Webkul after a few months of exploring alternative platforms to Shopify for our multivendor football marketplace. They have been extremely helpful in getting us setup, fixing bugs and answering all of our queries as promptly as possible.

The customer service has been excellent so far and we look forward to working with them in the long-term!

Beat Banker

I had trouble contacting support for a little while, but once neha heard about it she came to my rescue and dealt with my frustrated self trying to get all my issues back in working order immediately. And and once we were in contact she did her best and all my issues were fixed the same day.

Thank you neha. Keep up the good work.

SVG & Font Market

This is a great app with so many possibilities! There is clear and concise information on how to navigate the app and build your marketplace. If extra support is needed, the staff is knowledgeable and readily available. Highly recommended. I came from a Wordpress with Woocommerce site and wish I had investigated shopify | Multi Vendor Marketplace first.

Hndproductstnt

Firstly I gave a bad review due to late response but they said that the message didn't reach them. This app is a bit hard to use (at times) and certain terms may not be that familiar to you but the support you get literally makes the difference. The would go out of their way and greatly inconvenience themselves, just so you can get what you want or as close to it as possible. Great team, hopefully this will be a long partnership.

Annasdollarstore

At first I gave company a 1 star because it taken the support team two days to reach out to me. The team final got back in touch with me and help me with a couple of things. The only reason I am not giving this company a 5 star today is because I don’t like the fact that they only communicate through email. I be wanting someone to show me step by step over the phone not through a email that take one 45mins-hour to reply.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19