Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

A Good Scout

I'm really enjoying this app. It's easy for me and my sellers to use. The support has been brilliant. Very prompt and very helpful. All of the documentation is easy to understand and follow. I'm glad I switched over from a different system I was using earlier. Thanks Webkul and thanks Neha for the great support :)

Buysafe In The Klang Valley

Why no 10 stars? Very nice app, and more, the support is great. Highly recommended it.

Cbd Disti

This is the very best app if you are seeking a marketplace experience for your platform. The customer service is 5 stars as well. They respond to every request right away and offer tons of customizations. The Webkul company makes tons of different apps for your company store. I would recommend them all! Absolutely the best!!

Sparkle And Shine Store

This app is awesome and the support is also fast. I use this app for several websites now. I really recommend you this app the developer is really helping you to make it how you want it. https://www.yourluxurywishlist.com/ https://www.happysupportfamily.com/ This are the two new site's where I am cone use this app too.

Verycanadian

Wow. Best Support ever. All of my questions which where more than 20 and every day a new one were answered by Neha super fast and cordially. I know for developers and customer service its really annoying for clients to ask every day instead at once. These guys never ever were discouraged to give us the best service. The APP does really everything it says it does. It was an easy install and like I said WebKul really wants to help you with your build and will answer all questions super fast. Thanks to Neha that was always there when we needed it. Thank you WebKul you guys are awesome

Songtub

This is a great solution for us! The webkul team is very responsive and helpful. The dashboard can be a little tricky to navigate at times but is overall a great product. Would definitely recommend, check out the demo login and check it out. -Steven

Monipur

Too slow, lots of bugs, no custom domain-based url for seller sign up.

Thesurvivaloutpost

The BEST app in terms of options, functionality and customer support. Less 24 hr turn around time for support and they are extremely helpful. They explain the basics of the store setup, adding product variants and even running custom SQL scripts.

Mnly

Great support network! Easy installation and customisable options make this a great app.

Logohub

To start off, let me give some context as to why I'm writing this review. I sell a product that is inherently a single-quanity item. I asked if they could disable the ability for my sellers to have more than 1 quantity. They said that would cost TWO HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS just to disable it. Second of all, this app is just really unstable. It barely works at times and the translations are absolutely terrible. Sometimes my sellers passwords just don't work sometimes and they're forced to reset their accounts for no reason. This app is expensive as hell but it barely delivers on its promises. It's not that I don't want to recommend this app, it's that I can't recommend this app. It's very poorly produced considering the massive pricetag.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17