Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

dukaansay

I don't like because i am in trial free days version, but when i try to contact support center they send me Email to show them purchase slip.
I replied them from that Email that i have to ask questions about technical support, although i am trial version. But for self satisfaction resolve my problems or to satisfy me. No reply then.
There must Technical support for newly App users although in free trial.
I'll sure rate from 1 star to 5 stars if now in free trial the support center resolve my problem.

Yiddishe Market

Good, but need more digital storage space for every file. And seller profile section on product detail page can use a contact button.

AmoThreads

Amazing customer service from the team and the app suits my needs exactly!! I really like the extra add ons i.e. shipping etc.

L'OBSERVATOIRE STORE

Very well done and excellent help center. They answer to every questions you have fastly and help you to slove any complex issues.
I recommande this app for anyone who wants to create a marketplace with no budget for a web developer.

Captain Birthday

I installed the app, and it didn't work. I couldn't get support to respond. Then, I wrote an honest critical review. Support wrote to me every day trying to get the review removed, but they still didn't get the app to work. They convinced me to reinstall the app. It was installed in one of my joint shopify accounts. Even though I uninstalled the app, I was charged $40 to one of my other accounts. So, I am livid about this. I keep trying to get them to remove the charge. I can barely get them to respond to me. They keep asking me to remove my review. They are so shortsighted. Come on! I think they can only make money by tricking people into accidentally paying for a month. It's too bad they can't create a legit app, which I would be happy to pay for monthly.

Vennwork

This app is not working with Porto Theme. My sellers can't view their profile page on my marketplace. I tried the Jumpstart theme, still not working.

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thanks for reaching out to us. As we can check from the review written here, the issue arose as you have changed the theme.
You need to add the code related to the app in every theme that you use.
You just changed the theme and might have not added the code, this is why the seller profile page is not working.
Please check the seller profile page is working fine now, as we have added it in the current theme.
Do get in touch with the support team if you need any help.

رياش

The guys have been great.

I asked them to upload translation for me, And i asked them to customize the seller page for me, and they have done it all with out asking for extra charge.

And as for the app itself, It great and it has a lot of features.

So, so far so good.

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

AskanArtisan

Brilliant app for building a dynamic marketplace. Fantastic functionality and support! Thank you - keep doing what you're doing!

September 22, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

Warehaus

Very good app for the multi-vendor marketplace. Having some trouble with fulfilling but the rest is fine.

Yehlo.pk!

The best app I found so far for Multi Vendor Marketplace. Though it serves a lot of desired functionalities (at least all required functionalities) but still there is cushion in reporting section. It can be enhanced. Overall, a great app to start with. Have good presentation of vendor shop / store. At least my vendors are happy :)
Excellent work guys.