Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

The Jerusalem Market

This app is saving me so much time and resources, not only because it solves and brings an obvious solution to get sellers inside my store, but also because the customer support is excellent, beyond expectations. The feature apps are a great addition and are helping me build the perfect experience for my sellers. I can see they are improving quickly and are eager to repair any imperfection that I find in their system. 100% worth it. I am excited to see what else you guys bring.

mysticsandmanifestation

This app has come in handy! There are so many great features and the support is amazing! I use their chat frequently and they help me through any setup problems within minutes. This app is great and the customer support is phenomenal!

Zhanesorganic

it's amazing to see an Indian app developer developing amazing apps and providing great customer service. Keep up the great work!

RUUFE

First and foremost their customer service is incredible. The app itself is unbelievable. It has lots of different plug ins that are necessary in the long run. I would recommend it 100%. I used different marketplace apps but this one is more complete. I couldnt be happier.

Karkhanay

it is a complete marketplace solution ,however it has a lot of bugs and the customer service is abysmal

June 2, 2021

Hi, Thankyou for the review.
We are trying to reach you via email, please do respond to the same. Also we have checked our logs and have not found any support ticket or email from your end regarding any bug or for any support.
Please connect to us and allow us to help with you with your queries.

Garnlig

Great app and Fantastic Support At the moment Webkul have helped me with over 10+ different custom implementations. Always quick and reliable answer on the support-line. That's what I'm looking for in an app! :-)

Fairytale

This app is perfect if you are working with many sellers that are on WooCommerce, Prestashop etc. Basically, it is the app to use to connect sellers that are not on Shopify.
The app is not very intuitive and there are many things you'll learn on the go. Just be prepared to spend time to fix issue with sellers (not related to the app but to the configuration of the sellers).
However, the real selling point of the app is the support and the assitance. Very Very reactive and very helpful. Each issue I found has been addressed within the day and a solution was always found. I highly recommend.

Paint's Brush

This app does exactly what I had wanted. The support team has been brilliant too. Timely and excellent assistance from collaborators, so yeah pretty much bang for the buck

allthingsustainable

I am using this app for almost 4 months now and so far it has helped me with all my requirements. The support team is really helpful and prompt. All my issues were resolved within a working day. I highly recommend this app.

ifyougetmoney

I use this app for my market place and the support is really good. They also have one of the best pricing so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44