Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Distacart

This app is very useful for uploading the products in bulk from various sellers. The support team is very very prompt. I faced a problem in setting up the CSV file the team reacted to my concern and fixed the issue with in hrs.

Mr. The Shop

I wanted to love this app I really did. I was banking on it literally for it to work and I couldn’t wait to write a glowing review. Unfortunately, this is the total opposite due to the following reasons:
- app is not user friendly. The seller page and marketplace admin page can look sleeker or at least allow the admin to customize it to make it resemble your brand.
- there could be a lot more customization options
- the emails sent to the seller looked wonky. For example only some of our logo showed via phone email so it looked weird. I contacted the developer and still have yet to hear from them. The claim 24/7 service but they are not. God forbid you or your sellers are having tech isssues you would be screwed.
- the seller page dashboard had the menu bar hidden so you had to hover over what could be the menu bar to click on setting up the account.
- The worst part that did it for me was the integration between Stripe and this app. Stripe is used to automate the payments and got it to set up on my part, but when I tested it as a seller it kept giving me an error message from stripe. I contacted stripe and they were super helpful, BUT the process to finish integration is so complicated I would’ve had to hire a design team that costs $65,000 (believe me I inquired). if you’re tech savvy then go for it but it was way too cumbersome for my blood.

SMOKEA®

This app has true potential however there's still several outstanding items that make it not perfect. Then, when you try to figure out these issues and reach out to support you are responded to with a boilerplate response that links to an article that you've already read and didn't help. Support needs some real improvement before this app can work for larger stores like ours.

Ministry of Running

I am in the free trial phase, which normally when in I do not write a review, but the support has been amazing. They have answered all questions quickly and helped me out with the layout. The app seems to be exactly what we need with great flexibility to adapt to a range of uses. Lots of add ons as well to help scale. Highly recommend.

Bringmecake

I haven't launched my site yet but so far this app has proven to have everything I need and the service the MVM team provides is friendly, thorough and super efficient, I highly recommend trying them out!

RideSnack

This is an Awesome App with many features. They provide great customer service. I highly recommend this App!

dukaansay

I don't like because i am in trial free days version, but when i try to contact support center they send me Email to show them purchase slip.
I replied them from that Email that i have to ask questions about technical support, although i am trial version. But for self satisfaction resolve my problems or to satisfy me. No reply then.
There must Technical support for newly App users although in free trial.
I'll sure rate from 1 star to 5 stars if now in free trial the support center resolve my problem.

Yiddishe Market

Good, but need more digital storage space for every file. And seller profile section on product detail page can use a contact button.

AmoThreads

Amazing customer service from the team and the app suits my needs exactly!! I really like the extra add ons i.e. shipping etc.

L'OBSERVATOIRE STORE

Very well done and excellent help center. They answer to every questions you have fastly and help you to slove any complex issues.
I recommande this app for anyone who wants to create a marketplace with no budget for a web developer.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25