Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Mibotanika

La Estoy usando en un proyecto grande y hasta ahora chico La Mejor Sin Dudas ! Atención al cliente Super excelente .The best ones I simply recommend 100%
It has easy handling and an incredible interface, the guys have great attention to it and it took some time and I had not left a review!

www.work-tops.com

They are very good support people and best customization did for us but now we are facing issue in customization part they did not support when we update theme that customization code is not function means you need to pay aging this is new one for us, and MVM team make many customization for us now this customization only i have this issue why?

September 17, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
The custom changes done were done to the theme, and once you change the theme, the change will be lost, this is how the theme changes works. Please understand that this is something not related to the app in anyway. And we have informed you everytime about the theme behavior.
Still you have any query, please respond to the support emails.

Making and Baking

This might have been one of the worse learning curves I had to deal with. Shipping is poorly brought into the design that defeats the purpose of a multi-vendor application. Lost of time wasted. But you get what you pay for and it is one of the cheaper options. So the thing is they want you to use standard Shopify shipping that runs on a single account on a multivendor product. Soooo you would still need to ship everything from one place... This is not very cool.

September 17, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
By default, you can use the shipping option from the shopify store, so if you want you can use that.
As you have shipping issues, please do respond to the support email and they will assist you with the shipping, as we cant seem to find any email from your end for the shipping support.

HKID Gallery|D-Barn

Definitely a very well-developed app with rapid and great CS support!!! No worries even if you are weak at coding, since the support team is very helpful and quick in response (usually within 1 day) that they will help you to deal with theme coding & interface coding. My company has ~300 offline vendors and we are gradually adding them online. And this app is very user-friendly that almost most of your inquiries can find an answer, and the app even provides user manuals and tutorial videos for both the admin and the vendors!!! I am just so satisfied. The only withdraw is that the app itself don't not include Chinese language interface (and most of my vendors are Chinese users), you need to install some translation plug-in (which I tried but does not work well) or to translate all the wordings of interface by yourself.

MandiBazaar

We are using this app, since few months, though it supports multivendor, some of the basics features are still missing. Such as: showing prices or special prices, etc. When we contact the supports since they did not come across these features and if more queries will come, they will look into this.. This defeats the whole purpose to get this app.....
Still waiting for their reply...
Please note: These comments are not trying to defame or let the team down, but sharing the pain we are going through it...
Thanks

September 15, 2021

Hi, Thank you for the review.
The support team is in touch since long, and we are helping you with all the issues you have.
Request to communicate with the support team to get the resolution soon.

Tall Size

This app is incredibly powerful and has thought of EVERYTHING when it comes to managing a marketplace. Their support team is amazing. Always respond to my queries within 24 hours and have always presented me with a solution to what I need. Highly recommend!

Zuabry Marketplace

Customer Service has been excellent, the team has advised me a lot and has been very helpful.
Jose Diaz

Africaravan

This app as a paid integration with DHL that I was ready to pay for but turns out that they are not even registered with DHL. I went through all the complicated process and finally DHL told me this app is not registered with them. The customer service sucks and is extremely frustrating. They never respond to your questions and they show no real care for customers. I actually wonder how Shopify can allow such an app on their store.
My problem is that I have not found a better app so far. It seems impossible to run a marketplace on Shopify.
I would give them minus 5 if I could.

Bloom Baking

I used this app and a number of added features for this app to create a multivendor marketplace which allows for booking services, pickup, delivery and shipping. I needed help implementing coding and Webkul was extremely helpful. They were very responsive, very friendly and very knowledgeable. They helped me solve problems and added the features to fit my needs. I will continue to use Webkul's products and highly recommend them to others even if you don't have a lot of programming knowledge. Their products a highly versatile allowing me to set-up my website to fit my vision for the company I'm working on. Thank you Webkul!

Simpler Ways

I've been using this multi-vendor marketplace app by Webkul for a couple months now, ahead of my store launch in a few weeks. Everything the Shopify API permits, this app will do it. And every question I ask has an answer - and the team at Webkul is incredibly responsive and helpful. The only downside in my opinion is a UX that could be simplified and is a little overwhelming. But I trust the team at Webkul for their hard work to drop continuous upgrades, and I don't regret trusting them with such an important decision for my business, as this App will be powering all transactions and much more! to be continued!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 45 46