Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

eshopping

I used this app to set up our store as a multi-vendor marketplace too. Among all the issues we encountered, their support team have never disappoint. They are always responsive and are helpful.

CostumeBox Australia

The app has great functions for multi-vendor selling and is easy to use and help from support is always informative and helpful.

HiveCollective

We use this app to set up a multi-vendor marketplace. We've asked them to help on so many different topics and they have always been super supportive. Thanks!

Frippie

The support is really helpful in case you need them. The answer very quickly and they are supper happy to help you!

Afro Green

An easy to use product, with a superb team that responds very quickly.
We recommend multivendor for anyone who wants to set up a marketplace.

Foothills Farm & Art

The support has been awesome! I have had some difficult problems that have taken many messages back and forth with the Webkul support team. Each time they responded quickly, professionally, and were very kind and patient! Highly Recommend!

urdurs

A perfect solution for multivendor marketplace .. thanks webkul to make it possible and easy to have it in Shopify .. I do appreciate an excellent support team .. I appreciate their time and effort .. Special thanks to Ms Pooja

Gib • shopping

This monster of an app, has completely taken ecommerce to another level in regards to functionalities, features & ease of access. Support team and extended support on point and answered and resolved every single query!! Thanks webkul!!!!! The Gib.shopping Team!

Les e-vernales

I thought I would find a simple application, it's a real gas plant. When we change plan (upgrade) from the top, or from the bottom, we are charged each time. For some options, one is forced to take the highest Shopify plan. I will not speak of the after-sales service which takes its time to respond and which does not provide a solution.
In short, to avoid! I uninstall. Je pensais trouver une application simple, c'est une vraie usine à gaz. Quand on change de plan (mise à niveau) par le haut, ou par le bas, on est facturé à chaque fois. Pour certaines options, on est obligé de prendre le plan Shopify le plus élevé. Je ne parlerai pas du SAV qui prend son temps pour répondre et qui ne donne pas de solution.
Bref, à éviter! Moi je désinstalle.

December 29, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.

- In case you will have been charged while the plan upgrade or downgrade, you will surely get a credit for the difference amount within few days of the amount deducted, this is how Shopify Billing API works. Also please make a note that all the payments are managed with the Shopify billing API, not from our end.

- Also you need not to take the highest plan to use the app, you can use the app with the basic shopify plan, its not at all necessary for you to take the highest shopify plan.

Hope things are now clear, so we would love to see you using the app again. Please get in touch in case of any help.

Regards,
Team Webkul

SAUVONS LES RESTOS

Simply the best Marketplace App on Shopify. You can easily build very complete solutions to your customers and your business. Webkul support team are simply amazing (special thank you to Pooja !) I recommend hundred pourcent ! Lilian M.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40