Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Kupora

Great app and a lot of features but.......

You can't reorder the collections menu. Which is absolutely crazy. You have to them to reorder it. So lets say in 2 months time you have another collection, well guess what you have to pay to have it in the order you want, say A to Z.

As a marketplace you would have thousands of collections just like Amazon and AliExpress. The collection menu navigation has ot be done manually. There is no drag and drop or spreadsheet option (csv recommended). Again they will make you pay.

Mail SMTP just does not work.

I have sent almost 15 emails to Webkul just in the 15 days trial. 15 day trial to set up this massive app which has full of features is just not enough. And also to set up other feature, you will be forced to pay $45/month with again problems and issues.

Customer service does not fix app issues, usability and bugs. they only comment on what they already have in the app, anything else they will ask you to pay extra. They call it paid customization, but really it is the lack of use their app has.

Until they fix their app, my rating is 1 start, otherwise, do I recommend the app. I certainly would recommend, but webkul just need to fix these issues and stop being silly about it.

.....

I spoke with Shopify, and they do not take any responsibility as they call it third part app. But even though under consumer law, shopify is the merchant who sold the app. Shopify is the merchant who billed my credit card for the app. A formal complaint will be filed to the Australian Consumer Affairs.

Response to Developers response:

Yes let's get to the point.

Your team response to the collections was put simply, our app doesn't have this feature and if you want it you would need to be a paid customisation. Now that this forum is public your response has changed to a road map. Very poor behaviour by you. Webkul for Magneto has this feature already in your app. You kept on stating it was not needed and even in Shopify you can't order collections. They were your responses to me via email. And now all of a sudden it is in your roadmap when it is a public forum.

Mail SMTP: Does not work on your end. The app just loads and loads and loads. I use the same setting on another app and it works. You team ask for my SMTP details to check it. Well how about you give me your username and password to check and fix your app. Nonsense for your team to ask someone for their log in details to mail. Your team should have said do you have teamviewer so we can see what is happening on your end or a screen video.

July 1, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
Lets take it point by point :
- For the Collections part, we are already in communication over the support emails. And we will try adding this to the roadmap to the app.
- SMTP Issue : The things are fine at our end, we are in touch over the support ticket.
And as we are in touch over the email, let us know all your queries there and we will assist you.

FIELD + SUPPLY

Very fast and helpful support. This app has a ton of features and the support team has been quick to answer questions and help with customization.

ChristianMetro

Very good app and great service by the team. Thanks for your efforts to help resolve my queries. Thanks again.

art2act

Very good and quick customer service, constantly available to help us and to find solutions to our problems.

Psukhe Makers

So i have been working on this app for a couple of weeks now, and im seriously torn between a few aspects. Firstly I will say the support so far has been good, it's not 'drop of a hat' but with basic issues solved in a reasonable time you cant really complain with that.

Shopify is not overly suitable for designing a Marketplace on, if from the ground up you where able to implement a custom /proprietary enterprise grade solution then sure you could end up with a quality product. MVM does a very good job at adapting shopify's functions in some things and extremely poor in others, mostly to do with User interface and customization (fitting with your theme or design) they DO provide some tools and a HTML & CSS editor for different aspects, if you are not a developer then you will have to hire expert help to reach your visual and functional goals.

When they say "like Amazon, Ebay, Etsy.." this is a GROSS overstatement considering the quality of development and feature's on those platforms you will seriously struggle to come close to the same or similar in performance. The vendor's portal (UI) is so basic I actually am dreading having to present it to my future vendors to use, it's embarrassing!

So overall it's a great concept, again with some functions really well implemented and the feature app's costs are not too much of a bother as comparatively to other plaforms it works out to be fairly priced with function VS price. BUT now I have done so much customization myself its beginning to look like more of a quality product, seriously I warn you though, perhaps if you are interested in starting a marketplace take a look at Arcadier, Marketplacer, cs.cart or store hippo. All of which ARE NOT shopify apps, they are stand alone solutions and could save you a massive headache.

I have contacted support with my ridiculously long feature request and complaints, and will happily update this to 5 stars if ultimately i get what i want.

Disainer

Definitely the best Multi Vendor plugin available on Shopify. The best feature about Webkul is their customer service. They respond back to you within hours and always really helpful. They answer all questions and provide really good examples. Recommend 100%.

Rastro Store

It has a very good service by mail. Multi Vendor Marketplace solved all my problems and had a very good attitude to do everything I needed!! :)

Find Your Farmer

App overall is very good. Definitely a little expensive, especially with a bunch of add-ons, but very worth it.

The best part, however, is the customer service. The Wekbul team is beyond helpful and will get back to you in less than 24-hours (even on weekends). They have been incredibly patient with me and beyond helpful.

If you are worried about being able to not configure something, don't worry and just contact the team. Can't stress how great the customer service has been.

TERRASHOPS

I used this app for business purposes and works well. The support team is great and doing everything to make sure that everything works!

NeighBuy

WOW! This app is really comprehensive! Im really impressed that they thought of everything! I researched nearly all of the available marketplace apps and can say this is the most value for money! Special shoutout of thanks to Mansi who went above and beyond to get me what I need even when im at the lowest tier of the package. Im pretty excited and I look forward to working closely more with them as I grow my marketplace! Thank you Webkul!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32