Multi Vendor Marketplace

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

From $10/month. 15-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

FarmacoFacile.it

Ho avuto qualche problema durante l'aggiunta per l'add-on di chatwhiz. Il team ha preso in carico la richiesta velocemente e con un breve scambio di mail hanno risolto prontamente.
-- I faced some troubles installing the chatwhizz add-on. The team take in charge my request quickly and they solved it in a brief time, it's 5 stars to me.

December 16, 2021

We greatly appreciate your feedback. We're so happy that team was able to help you quickly. Please feel free to reach out to us at support@webkul.com , If you need any further assistance ! - Team Webkul

The Boho Basement

I am pretty dissappointed to see other reviews stating how amazing customer service is, because I can't get them to respond to my inquiries to save my life. Have been reaching out since late September with the same issue, and have yet to get any resolution, or even a response. I like the app, but when my questions can't be answered, it makes for a very difficult time figuring out how to proceed. **In response to your reply, your posted screenshot shows your answer from my very first inquiry. I have messaged you three times since then. Once in September, once in October, and again a few days ago, with no response. I would not have left this review otherwise, but am at least happy to have caught your attention so hopefully I can get the one glitch I've been trying to resolve for two months now, handled.**

November 6, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
As we can check we have responded to all your queries well in time, please refer screenshot : https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/16275983?key=b9e3c563196c620cf7ce287d065f7f0c
To check the replies, please login to https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/login with the email and generate the password and you can check all the response to your queries.
Still if you have any issue, feel free to send an email at support@webkul.com

CurleeMe Marketplace

I used this app to create a marketplace for my business and I love it. It's easy to customize. For the parts that I don't have access to customize with css, customer service is quick to help. Nice app.

PINGDO Connect

Great customer service. Very helpful and friendly. Available 24/7, willing to find a solution for our problem

Vesalios

Very, very good customer service. Replies are fast and my issue was solved. Thank you very much for your support!

hart-official

I used this app for making marketplace service.
Support team is great and we can add functions as we want!

Naz Flowers and Gifts

System is very buggy. I have my suppliers complaining regularly that they are not receiving email and sometimes they wont even get the order until we ask them. Shopify will have the order but multivendor backend wont have any. No Phone support for any urgent matters. Losing everyday because of this. **** Updated 05/11/2021 Very unprofessional. I have in record where you emailed us saying about your server outrage which caused that issue and you advised me to sync manaully. Whereas the explanation you gave below is for the other issue I reported to you guys for which you came back to me saying what I missed which is correct. I came here to delete this review after seeing your support email. But now I'm leaving it as it is for others to see.

October 26, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
Regarding the seller not receiving the emails : This is because the product was not available in the multivendor app, which is why there was no email sent to seller and caused all the confusion. All this has been checked by the support team in your presence.
Hope things are more clear to you now, as the support is in constant touch with you.
Still if you face any difficulty in the app, feel free to connect.
Regards,
Team Webkul

Quiirk

Really good customer service, always really helpful. Lots of options on the app too, I am enjoying using it!

Mibotanika

La Estoy usando en un proyecto grande y hasta ahora chico La Mejor Sin Dudas ! Atención al cliente Super excelente .The best ones I simply recommend 100%
It has easy handling and an incredible interface, the guys have great attention to it and it took some time and I had not left a review!

www.work-tops.com

They are very good support people and best customization did for us but now we are facing issue in customization part they did not support when we update theme that customization code is not function means you need to pay aging this is new one for us, and MVM team make many customization for us now this customization only i have this issue why?

September 17, 2021

Hi, Thanks for the review.
The custom changes done were done to the theme, and once you change the theme, the change will be lost, this is how the theme changes works. Please understand that this is something not related to the app in anyway. And we have informed you everytime about the theme behavior.
Still you have any query, please respond to the support emails.
Regards,