Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

MamaLu

The support team is just awesome! Quick replies, spot on with the help, lots of additional info. The app itself is rich in functions and so far looks like performing very well - really good value for money. Thanks guys!

PatternVine

I installed Multi Vendor Marketplace on our site to create a platform for downloadable craft pattern sales by multiple sellers. I have to give the app five stars because although there were some things that needed fixing/adjustment - as is the case with many apps - the team at Webkul has been incredibly helpful! I have asked a ton of them and they have been able to accommodate 95% of my requests. Thank you to Webkul for being great teammates!

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review.
We are more than happy to assist you with all your queries related to the app. Please feel free to connect, if any of them still remains.

fansvite

The Multi Vendor Marketplace app deserves 10 stars (**********)
This is by far, the best app in Shopify app store. The customer support is beyond GREAT. They answer all questions in at least 1-business day. The app might be intimidating at first, but take the time to ask clear / concise questions. Take a little bit of time to read the documentation. Understand the app constraints (there are not much constraints, to be honest); understand the flexibility. Do your homework first, before you give the app a bad review! Understand the fundamental of building things; use divide & conquer to achieve your goal, when using this app.
I honesty hope Shopify review this app to see its awesomeness.

Akanksha S., you're the best; Neha, you're the best, the developer team, you're the best. Sorry for all these questions, but you guys ROCKS!

Kudos to the team at Multi Vendor Marketplace!

Thank you!

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. This is absolutely correct that you need to be patient to get know the app and learn how it works. Im glad that you took time and wrote some useful information for other merchants as well.
Thanks & Regards.

PartyMakerApp Marketplace

The support team is very helpful and responds fast. They were in touch with us during the whole integration process and launch. The app solves most of our basic needs as a multivendor marketplace and I see it as a good solid start.

August 21, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. The support team is thankful for the same.
Hopefully the app will help you boost the business. Good Luck :)

Sketch School

I used the app for a day before it became too frustrating, The tabs didn`t work properly and I couldn`t access many parts of the dashboard. The app itself looks wonderful, but the functionality isn`t smooth, and imo needs work. I will come back and check again in 3 months, but at this juncture too pricey given the risk.

August 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. We express our most sincere concern in knowing about the issues, so that we can assist you accordingly, as there has been no such issues reported in the app and neither occurred while testing the app. So, it would be really great if you could let us know the same, as the support team is trying to be in touch.
And the App pricing starts from 10$ USD per month, and in this you get ample features, with unlimited sellers and unlimited products added via the app. And you even get free support for the app installation and after installation support too.
Please get in touch with the support team so that we can help you in every possible way.
Thanks & Regards,

citygoddess1

The support team have been very helpful and respond quickly to any questions we might have. Thanks!

August 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. Much appreciated :)

Brew Catalog

The team offers and adds customization capabilities!! They are very helpful and responsive. They also offer a great fleet of featured apps that help you amplify your stores.

August 15, 2019

Hi, Thank you for the review. The support team is really keen to know about the bugs that you have mentioned in the App. Please feel free to let the support team know about this, while they are in constant touch with you.
Thanks & Regards

Bon oeil - Objets

We are building our marketplace at the moment, but I already can tell that :
-customer service is awesome, I've had relevant answers in less than 24 hours
-it takes some effort to understand the logic but once you do you can do a lot of things. Almost everything is explained on webkul blog.
-it's not expensive considering the amount of options you have // unless you start adding a lot of feature app.

skill Topic

I like the apart somewhat, but I have a few things I am not fond of, which as the amount of time it takes customer service to get back to you. And, when they do it is usually with links to articles, which is ok but the customer service is not so good. I would also say that there are ALOT of hidden charges. You make think your paying $45 for a plan, but they have different apps within it that are vital and you will end up paying sometimes more than the actual app only costs.

Also, it crashes alot and can be very mal functional. I cant get my seller profiles to display, and I have been awaiting for quite a while for a response.

craftandflea

I am unable to get the app to appear in my Shopify store. I have written to support every day. They responded once with a snippet of links found in their FAQ section. They did not even address my concerns personally. I can't upload my shop. I asked how to charge for taxes by state. This app is very expensive. They nickle and dime you for every feature. For a functioning site, you will be paying at least $1200 per year on top of your Shopify store. I had 7 shops I wanted to merge with this app, but I guess they are not invested in recruiting new customers. I am off to disconnect the app.