Multi Vendor Marketplace

Multi Vendor Marketplace

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Convert your ECommerce Store to a Fully Fledged Marketplace

Novel Carry

This app is very misleading, I feel like I was scammed out of $45. It looks 'okay' at first glance but it falls short of being a real multi-vendor marketplace solution for several reasons. Also, the English translations are TERRIBLE and I spent 2 full days just rewriting the entire store and creating help articles for my vendors (becuase the ones that Webkul have are horrible). But again, thats not even why this app is a bust.. let me explain.

Premium Pricing, But Not Premium Functionality
To get the marketplace to 'work' you'll need to add a bunch of different add-ons (including on Shopify's side). At the end of the day you're going to spending approximately $150-200 monthly between all the different add-ons and fees. At this price, you're better off just looking at different solutions that require upfront investment and are worth your money.

Horrible Backend Interface + Bugs Bugs Bugs
The backend is littered with bugs. This software needs WORK, it needs a good polish and it needs it now. The interface is not intuitive at all and you'll be hard pressed to get vendors to use it without numerous questions about how to set up things. Something tha should take 1 or 2 clicks takes 5-6 and even then its not obvious how to update/change certain settings.

Why 2 Stars Instead of 1
I'm only giving 2 stars because admittedly the support was good. The Webkul team responded within 24 hours to each of my inquiries. But at the end of the day, this platform is not a good solution.

Jaiho Emall

Amazing Application and great support, the team reply and help immediately without any delays, Congrats

TechCaban

Amazing APP, communication with the developers is good, they answer all my questions on time. I highly recommend this application.

Quest Climbing Innovations

The app works completely outside shopify, and the pricing structure is very misleading. You'll need to spend hundreds of dollars more per month to get the functionality that you likely need. The english translations are extremely poor. I'm also leaving a 1 star review because many of the 5 star reviews are obviously fake.

May 19, 2020

Hi, Hope you are keeping safe.
In case you have issues in the pricing, then pricing structure is explained here : https://sp-seller.webkul.com/mvm-landing/compare-pricing/
Also, we have provided complete freedom to change all the labels/translations in the app, so you can easily adjust them as per your need.
Please feel free to reply to the support team as they are trying to get in touch.

KoaJoa

Can't thank the developers enough for this app. Without Multivendor Marketplace app, I wouldn't be able to even start my marketplace website. I hope developers continue to build this app and provide us to be able to grow our marketplace website to become similar to Amazon and eBay.

The WishShop

I've been using this app for a while now and I love it. It helped me convert my page into a marketplace and has a lot of featured apps that help me do the job easier.

My only advise would be to add instant customer service like a support chat. Problems do get fixed but it might take days instead of just 1 hour because it's all via email and we're on different time zones.

SHASAA

Webkul was really prompt and helpful in responding to my queries. Great team / Great work. Good luck to entire team of WK.

Hand Made in WA

Update!! do not use if you want a professional working application! **** It’s dropped a star, now it’s garbage when you pay $45 a month!- why? Emails with an underScore “ _ “ not recognised when verifying which means two lost clients. updated with an “update” after the issue was reported but this is basic! Variants on products deleted/removed on any update = sellers have to re enter. I’ll up date this - a $45 a month app take ALOT of hours to make it work*****
I’ve a very live site thinking it was stable and of a quality. It is not.
It’s ok but not great. If I had the foresight I have now I would have chosen a different product. What’s good- interface is user friendly, it does do what it is supposed to do. See caveats belo.
What’s poor-
1. Full of bugs (most of which have been addressed after tickets raised, however they we simple corrections. QA seems to be lacking)
2. Inbuild css is not always compatible across all devices.
3. The price point is for a premium product. It doesn’t reflect the quality expected for the price paid monthly.
4. Syncing with Shopify does not always seem successful. Missing images, descriptions, uploading images not loading etc. having to contact support to fix with 25 vendors and 350 products and growing. I don’t expect to have to manually check ever one!
5. Unable to add customer fields to invoices.. it still contains fax numbers as a default but no email.. legacy coding perhaps?.
Having raised over 25 support tickets over the last few months it seems I spend a lot of time debugging / questioning software which for $45 is steep for the bugs and formatting issues. Hopefully either webkul pick up their game or an alternative developer produces something of better quality.

FunnyHumorGift

The best multivendor marketplace on shopify. I use webkul multivendor for my 2 websites. The team is always ready to help you. I have a little issue with setting up the booking app and they fixed for me. the app is user friendly and they provide video on youtube on how to set up their apps.

LogoHive

Good customer service. I was able to rebuild my store with their help. The only and best marketplace app on shopify